• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SHAME ! SHAME FOR IGNORING THEM !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure Trump did grab it.
doubtful.........3 rolls before the spot...........horny males might............don't think Trump is horny enough for that.......now, Bill would in a heart beat..........or Hillary.......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Apparently Trumpies male AND female think it's okay to grab women by the pussy.

surely you not so ugly no male has ever grabbed yours................I'm sure none today have......at your age I'm sure it looks like a dried up prune!

Spamature

President
"You people knew about Trump before ever had a chance to voted him."

My gawd almighty after all these years and your Ebonics getting worse!
My gawd you I think you liked it clean boy.

Never to late for the weak to root for peanuts.

Hahahahaha !

Spamature

President
doubtful.........3 rolls before the spot...........horny males might............don't think Trump is horny enough for that.......now, Bill would in a heart beat..........or Hillary.......
What ?
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Dems just circling back to rerun one of their favorite stories. Hillary and Bill may soon be in jail and this is the garbage you put up. Oh yah, you're the throw it to see what sticks guy.
How many times have said Hillary and Bill are likely to be in jail soon? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I am curious what you think would happen if the Clintons were in jail?

Spamature

President
How many times have said Hillary and Bill are likely to be in jail soon? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
This is what happens when years of pent up hatred go unfulfilled. They are so attached to hating the Clintons that they have no focus. The entire GOP agenda has turned out to be nothing except a betrayal of everything they were promised for going on a decade now. Yet they can not concentrate on anything except on these two retired politicians who have nothing to do with the current governing of the country.

They really messes these people up something awful. What has been done to them is one of the great social and political tragedies of our time.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't think Bill will go to jail, he's circling the drain now.
I believe Hillary will eventually be given a prison sentence and, depending on the judge (if he/she is a Liberal or an American) the sentence will most likely be suspended.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
When did he ever brag about groping women?
Why do enjoy playing a stupid person on the internet? It's quite amazing...

I mean...you stated it was "locker room braggadoccio"...when he bragged about groping women. Now you ask when? Truly...what's the game?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Why do enjoy playing a stupid person on the internet? It's quite amazing...

I mean...you stated it was "locker room braggadoccio"...when he bragged about groping women. Now you ask when? Truly...what's the game?
To see if you morons will go looking for links to videos.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
To see if you morons will go looking for links to videos.
Video that you've seen and heard many times. But...you play stupid to make people show you the video, again?

I don't get it, but whatever floats your little toy boat.