• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SHAME ! SHAME FOR IGNORING THEM !

Spamature

President
Horse sh!t that's like the media is now saying they shouldn't have given Bill a pass. to late.
LOL Scared then but not now lol
Because they knew Trump would sue and harass them if they talked. We know that because he threatened to sue and harass them from the White House after they did talk.

Bill Clinton paid his price for his indiscretions and their denials. He was fined disbarred and impeached.

You GOPers punished Trump by voting for him. So in truth the people of this nation and the world were punished for Trump's sexual assaults.

Deplorable !

Spamature

President
wrong
speaking of lying I know I've caught you in several can't recall the post but I will.
Look when you repeat something that has already been shown to be false.

YOU ARE LYING.

I can not count the number of times I have caught you doing that.

But saying something you know is false is the very definition of lying.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Look when you repeat something that has already been shown to be false.

YOU ARE LYING.

I can not count the number of times I have caught you doing that.

But saying something you know is false is the very definition of lying.
like your fake news bombshells?
You made the accusation prove it or shut the fvck up and sign out for a week.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Video that you've seen and heard many times. But...you play stupid to make people show you the video, again?

I don't get it, but whatever floats your little toy boat.
You people are the most hypocritical creatures on the planet. You overlook, ignore, dismiss and celebrate the most heinous behavior by any POS with a (D) behind its name. You make excuses for liars and perverts and traitors. You attack any woman who says she was harassed, abused, assaulted or raped by any of your own criminals.
You elect as your leaders, the sorriest, most vile, sub-human animals you can pull out of the political sewer and give them Carte Blanche to steal lie and destroy people's lives.
And then, because one of your chosen bags of shit, lost an election you thought was rigged for her to win, you find an isolated recording, of the man who pummeled your darling bag of shit in the election, and you think that warrants removing him from office. That is all this is about, revenge for his beating Hillary Clinton like the 80-year-old bag of shit she is.
We won, you lost. get over it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You people are the most hypocritical creatures on the planet. You overlook, ignore, dismiss and celebrate the most heinous behavior by any POS with a (D) behind its name. You make excuses for liars and perverts and traitors. You attack any woman who says she was harassed, abused, assaulted or raped by any of your own criminals.
You elect as your leaders, the sorriest, most vile, sub-human animals you can pull out of the political sewer and give them Carte Blanche to steal lie and destroy people's lives.
And then, because one of your chosen bags of shit, lost an election you thought was rigged for her to win, you find an isolated recording, of the man who pummeled your darling bag of shit in the election, and you think that warrants removing him from office. That is all this is about, revenge for his beating Hillary Clinton like the 80-year-old bag of shit she is.
We won, you lost. get over it.
Interesting rant. Feel better?

I think the tape shows the man you elected. Deal with it.

I haven't done any of those things you accuse everyone of doing. I make no excuses for bad behavior...because humans are pigs. I attack no woman for making accusations against attackers.

None of that has a damn thing to do with you acting stupid on the internet.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many times have said Hillary and Bill are likely to be in jail soon? Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
I am curious what you think would happen if the Clintons were in jail?
You post Ebonics just like spamature.............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is what happens when years of pent up hatred go unfulfilled. They are so attached to hating the Clintons that they have no focus. The entire GOP agenda has turned out to be nothing except a betrayal of everything they were promised for going on a decade now. Yet they can not concentrate on anything except on these two retired politicians who have nothing to do with the current governing of the country.

They really messes these people up something awful. What has been done to them is one of the great social and political tragedies of our time.
"They really messes these people up"

not any peanuts in that mess, just pure hood slang

Spamature

President
"They really messes these people up"

not any peanuts in that mess, just pure hood slang
First thing your nose goes for is my peanuts.

Hahaha !

You really messed up your nose up. Now all you can smell are my leavings.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
First thing you nose goes for is my peanuts.

Hahaha !

You really messed you nose up. Now all you can smell are my leavings
Boy, your Ebonics void of any peanuts and just pure ignorance.......post ignorance now like forever doesn't even shame you...............while readers laugh at your simplicity.........

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You're the one making the accusation.
Prove they are lies or you stfu.
After you apologize of course.
Ok liar here's one of those lies.
And for the dumb asses that love to use snoopes that think it's an honest source here you go Snopes caught lying by me.
Snopes said it was false, but I just produced two pages from the communist party USA endorsing Clinton.
http://www.snopes.com/did-the-communist-party-of-the-usa-endorse-hillary-clinton/

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Interesting rant. Feel better?

I think the tape shows the man you elected. Deal with it.

I haven't done any of those things you accuse everyone of doing. I make no excuses for bad behavior...because humans are pigs. I attack no woman for making accusations against attackers.

None of that has a damn thing to do with you acting stupid on the internet.
These are the actions of the Democrat Party. You're a Democrat and, while not every single individual Dem had a hand in the mischief, they also have not had a hand in fixing the abuses of power of their party.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
These are the actions of the Democrat Party. You're a Democrat and, while not every single individual Dem had a hand in the mischief, they also have not had a hand in fixing the abuses of power of their party.
I am not a democrat.

The tape is Donald Trump...and you've heard him brag about grabbing pussy.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I am not a democrat.

The tape is Donald Trump...and you've heard him brag about grabbing pussy.
I don't blame you for denying being a Democrat, there's a lot of that going around. But everything you post is right off the Democrat talking points.