• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SHAME ! SHAME FOR IGNORING THEM !

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I don't blame you for denying being a Democrat, there's a lot of that going around. But everything you post is right off the Democrat talking points.
I deny it because I'm not. I haven't been a member of any party for about 30 years. I was a registered Libertarian for one cycle.

No party represents me.

Spamature

President
Boy, your Ebonics void of any peanuts and just pure ignorance.......post ignorance now like forever doesn't even shame you...............while readers laugh at your simplicity.........
You know what. This is my fault. Here I am teasing you when the best you can do is copy down my post. Treating you like a person who could respond on topic if they wanted to, when in fact copying my peanuts and pasting them is weak and fearful posters like you can do, is cruel. I think the best thing to do is to train you by tagging you in everyone of my post in a very special way and bring you along. I'll make a useful post out of you. You just wait and see.

hahahahaha !

S

Sickofleft

Deplorable !

Just Deplorable !
Pretty ironic really. I guess it took losing an election to make Democrats realize that character does actually matter. BUT too late, you guys killed that in the 90's with your defense of all things Bill Clinton.

You reap what you sow.

Spamature

President
Pretty ironic really. I guess it took losing an election to make Democrats realize that character does actually matter. BUT too late, you guys killed that in the 90's with your defense of all things Bill Clinton.

You reap what you sow.
Oh you are reaping what you sowed. Sexual battery story after sexual battery story from his past did not prevent you from voting the way you did. I'm pushing right into your face. Decent people saw a deplorable molester where you saw a messiah. But it not too late for the Americans to stand up to the Pederast Party that put him in office.

2018 America goes from Deplorable to Adorable.

Enjoy your front row seat.

S

Sickofleft

Oh you are reaping what you sowed. Sexual battery story after sexual battery story from his past did not prevent you from voting the way you did. I'm pushing right into your face. Decent people saw a deplorable molester where you saw a messiah. But it not too late for the Americans to stand up to the Pederast Party that put him in office.

2018 America goes from Deplorable to Adorable.

Enjoy your front row seat.
I did not vote in in the 2016 election because I could not in good conscience vote for either candidate.

Sexual battery story after sexual battery story from his past did not prevent you from voting the way you did.

You need to shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up.

It obviously did not stop you or any other Democrat (or anybody else who voted for Hillary) from voting to put the Clinton's back in the White House.

Spamature

President
I did not vote in in the 2016 election because I could not in good conscience vote for either candidate.

Sexual battery story after sexual battery story from his past did not prevent you from voting the way you did.

You need to shut the [Unwelcome language removed] up.

It obviously did not stop you or any other Democrat (or anybody else who voted for Hillary) from voting to put the Clinton's back in the White House.
You're voting right now with your posting. Whether you cast a ballot on that day is a side issue. There are no ideal candidates.

You've supported him in statements before that day and from that day since.

That's all that counts here.

S

Sickofleft

You're voting right now with your posting. Whether you cast a ballot on that day is a side issue. There are no ideal candidates.

You've supported him in statements before that day and from that day since.

That's all that counts here.
You are a [Unwelcome language removed] idiot.