• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sharia Law. Here we come!

fairsheet

Senator
Funnier yet is that you are wrong. Perhaps you need to read the courts opinion for doing this.
You funny....and more than a tad simple, alinvegas. The appeals court opinion you cite absolutely does not counter the suggestion that the law applies to all religions. It merely suggests that whether or not it applies to all religions, can't be used as a dodge in terms of its application to Sharia.

I have no problem with the judicial process. I have a problem with leftwingers wanting Islamic laws to supersede the laws of this nation simply because leftwingers hate this nation.
this nation is great, they even put computer in your room and let you use it in between nurse Ratchet visits...

fairsheet

Senator
I think our laws should be free of all religious input, including any Christian Sect. If people believe what they are saying in replies to this post, they should feel the same. And as a footnote, even if 99% of the people vote for a law, if it violates our constitution, then it can not stand. One of the main functions of our Constitution is to safeguard minorities from the majority.
Truth be told though....IF we were to pass a law forbidding ANY religious input to legislation, than it would be impossible for us to pass ANY legislation. Think about it...it would be possible for any of us to conjure up a religious-linkage, in the context of virtually any legislation we don't like.

And..if you're not quite buyin' what I'm sellin"? Test me. Suggest me some sort of presumably a-religious law!..and I'll betcha I could come up with a plausible religious link. And for sure..the link might not be intended, but I'm sure I could fake it.

Cicero

Mayor
Oh I don't mind being the smartest guy in the room. It's just so easy when comparing myself to the average leftwinger that there's no challenge in it.

You might want to be a bit more careful who you diagnose on this board. But it's up to you.
I disagree, that is an easy one, diagnosis I mean, one have to read a few of your posts to make a scientifically based conclusion based on presented evidence.
And if pharmacies can not help , nurse Ratchet is very effective