• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sharing our opinions on PJ

Jen

Senator
I can't tell you how many times I have posted an opinion here on PJ, and then some retard has demanded a source.

An opinion is an "opinion". The person posting it is the source. No names or side needed. Anyone thinking that an opinion needs a "source" is a retard.

Furthermore.

This:

Yep... I understand,.I get "Prove it" when I share my opinion... like my opinion is completely invalidated unless I link to someone else with the same opinion.

voyager

4Q2247365
Most of the time the complainer does not want a source/link they just want to bitch about there not being one. I like to watch them whine.

Days

Commentator
Most of the time the complainer does not want a source/link they just want to bitch about there not being one. I like to watch them whine.
We have posters who's sole purpose in coming here is to push their garbage and challenge everyone else. They are completely oblivious to sharing and developing ideas for a better world. Those of us who are trying to use the forum correctly are their enemies.