• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sharp as a tack

Jack4freedom

Governor
I posted of the milkshake but nothing on a straw, the feigning has always went with the job. How is his demise exaggerated when it's witnessed on videos along with his failures one after the other. Hell, Joey works harder for our enemy than he does for Americans

Joe Biden faces more humiliation as $6bn fund to free hostages from Iran to be frozen (msn.com)

Joey and Donnie lust to be Dictators, look above at leftist jacking topic with of course their whataboutism.
I am not concerned regarding his fitness for office at this point as some are. At this point in my opinion he and his team are doing a pretty good job regarding supporting Ukraine in the face of the murderous attack and occupation by Russian war criminals and engaging with Israel and several other countries in the region to minimize civillian deaths and get our people who are now being held hostage in Gaza. It also seems that inflation is leveling off and we have thus far avoided a major recession and kept unemployment low. I realize that many people blame all bad economic and foreign affairs on Biden but I disagree with them and think a lot of what is being presented here and in the media is over exaggerated typical political bunk.

One thing I do admire about old Joe is that despite the all out vicious attacks on him, his family and his character he has chosen not to get into this years long turd throwing fest that the right wing press and scum bags in the GOP Congress have waged against him and just keeps focused on his job and makes the tough decisions that he is faced with day after day.

Hopefully as he finishes up the last year of his term he will be successful in helping President Zelenskyy get the Putin murder and rape brigade the hell out of his country. At this point he has to contend with a bunch of GOP congressmen who seem to be in Putin’s back pocket.

I also hope that he and his team can help to get all or as many as possible American, Israeli and other hostages home safely and help Israel get rid of Hamas Terrorists. Our President has a lot on his plate right now. Instead of hacking on the guy for drinking milkshakes or falling off his bike and all the other vicious bullshit attacks on him and his family in an obvious attempt to suggest he is as big a scum as Trump, I choose to support him in his efforts to help Americans and our allys. I believe that he is a good man and is acting in good faith to do the right things. He is our President until the term he was elected to in 2020 is over on January 2025. I wish Joe, his family and America all the best in the next year and beyond.

Cheers Brother….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am not concerned regarding his fitness for office at this point as some are. At this point in my opinion he and his team are doing a pretty good job regarding supporting Ukraine in the face of the murderous attack and occupation by Russian war criminals and engaging with Israel and several other countries in the region to minimize civillian deaths and get our people who are now being held hostage in Gaza. It also seems that inflation is leveling off and we have thus far avoided a major recession and kept unemployment low. I realize that many people blame all bad economic and foreign affairs on Biden but I disagree with them and think a lot of what is being presented here and in the media is over exaggerated typical political bunk.

One thing I do admire about old Joe is that despite the all out vicious attacks on him, his family and his character he has chosen not to get into this years long turd throwing fest that the right wing press and scum bags in the GOP Congress have waged against him and just keeps focused on his job and makes the tough decisions that he is faced with day after day.

Hopefully as he finishes up the last year of his term he will be successful in helping President Zelenskyy get the Putin murder and rape brigade the hell out of his country. At this point he has to contend with a bunch of GOP congressmen who seem to be in Putin’s back pocket.

I also hope that he and his team can help to get all or as many as possible American, Israeli and other hostages home safely and help Israel get rid of Hamas Terrorists. Our President has a lot on his plate right now. Instead of hacking on the guy for drinking milkshakes or falling off his bike and all the other vicious bullshit attacks on him and his family in an obvious attempt to suggest he is as big a scum as Trump, I choose to support him in his efforts to help Americans and our allys. I believe that he is a good man and is acting in good faith to do the right things. He is our President until the term he was elected to in 2020 is over on January 2025. I wish Joe, his family and America all the best in the next year and beyond.

Cheers Brother….
Meanwhile 63% of AMERICANS are living paycheck to paycheck and paying a hellofalot in income taxes to be sent to Non-Americans with American cities/states over loaded with damn illegals that now are being treated at the VA for health issues and they damn sure are NOT American Veterans yet many Veterans can't get the care promised.

Yeah, Joey is doing a bang-up-job, gas is up 40% and food is up 30%. Joey has sent Kamala to a Climate Conference with 400,000 people while crying GREEN ENERGY. (I'm sure all arrived via battery planes)

Kamala Harris leaves for climate conference with 'biggest carbon footprint in history': VP heads to Abu Dhabi for Cop28 in Joe's place - with hosts under fire for wanting to 'push oil and gas deals' (msn.com)

Th
e Climate Summit Is a Sick Joke. You Should Be Angry and Afraid | Opinion (msn.com)

I'm sure Kamala will WOW all of them
1701467402640.png

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Meanwhile 63% of AMERICANS are living paycheck to paycheck and paying a hellofalot in income taxes to be sent to Non-Americans with American cities/states over loaded with damn illegals that now are being treated at the VA for health issues and they damn sure are NOT American Veterans yet many Veterans can't get the care promised.

Yeah, Joey is doing a bang-up-job, gas is up 40% and food is up 30%. Joey has sent Kamala to a Climate Conference with 400,000 people while crying GREEN ENERGY. (I'm sure all arrived via battery planes)

Kamala Harris leaves for climate conference with 'biggest carbon footprint in history': VP heads to Abu Dhabi for Cop28 in Joe's place - with hosts under fire for wanting to 'push oil and gas deals' (msn.com)

Th
e Climate Summit Is a Sick Joke. You Should Be Angry and Afraid | Opinion (msn.com)

I'm sure Kamala will WOW all of them
View attachment 76854
Not buying this crap Dawg. Everything is not as desperate as your little rant claims. Sell it to the imbecile Fox News Trumpists. I like Kamala Harris too. If Joe decides to retire I would love to see her run against Trump or any other GOP ass hole next November. By the way, Joey doesn’t own a gas station nor does he own a chain of grocery stores. Also I believe that Comer, Jordan and the rest of the GOP Congress are little more than Trump fluff boys. Hopefully this group will never get the House or Senate back until the stench of Trump is completely gone.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not buying this crap Dawg. Everything is not as desperate as your little rant claims. Sell it to the imbecile Fox News Trumpists. I like Kamala Harris too. If Joe decides to retire I would love to see her run against Trump or any other GOP ass hole next November. By the way, Joey doesn’t own a gas station nor does he own a chain of grocery stores. Also I believe that Comer, Jordan and the rest of the GOP Congress are little more than Trump fluff boys. Hopefully this group will never get the House or Senate back until the stench of Trump is completely gone.

It's not a rant it's just facts from what I read
I'd love for Kamala to replace Joey as well especially since fewer want her than Joey.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's not a rant it's just facts from what I read
I'd love for Kamala to replace Joey as well especially since fewer want her than Joey.
Careful what you wish for brother. I think you guys underestimate both Old Je and Kamala. Mark my words.

Jack4freedom

Governor
after 3 years of watching the two
nah, no underestimation and I laughed when Kamala picture with her Gas stove was posted and Joey wanting to ban Gas stoves
Hypocrisy be them
Comer should empanel a gas stove committee and use it to impeach Biden….Stovegate! Meanwhile the head of “Mom’s For Liberty” (right wing book banning anti lesbian group) in Florida is evidently involved in a carpet munching threesome while banning books out the other side of that muncher and her husband, DeSantis‘ GOP Party leader Zeigler evidently assaulted and raped the other woman in the threesome. Lol….Woke…you bet! This is getting funnier by the day. But of course this rape allegation won’t show up where you get your newsfeeds. Biden’s stove attack and milkshake kerfuffle will be the leading story along with Hunter Art sale scandal. This is why I love election year. Rock n Dawg man!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Comer should empanel a gas stove committee and use it to impeach Biden….Stovegate! Meanwhile the head of “Mom’s For Liberty” (right wing book banning anti lesbian group) in Florida is evidently involved in a carpet munching threesome while banning books out the other side of that muncher and her husband, DeSantis‘ GOP Party leader Zeigler evidently assaulted and raped the other woman in the threesome. Lol….Woke…you bet! This is getting funnier by the day. But of course this rape allegation won’t show up where you get your newsfeeds. Biden’s stove attack and milkshake kerfuffle will be the leading story along with Hunter Art sale scandal. This is why I love election year. Rock n Dawg man!
Yeah, things are really rocking and it's so much fun reading everything and now they've figured a way to get more illegals into America as fast as possible:
Joe Biden wants to hoover in migrants even faster — so he’s closing LEGAL crossings (msn.com)

It was really great reading today that Newsome said last night that crime in California was at a 50 year low!

Yes election years are a blast, Bo

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, things are really rocking and it's so much fun reading everything and now they've figured a way to get more illegals into America as fast as possible:
Joe Biden wants to hoover in migrants even faster — so he’s closing LEGAL crossings (msn.com)

It was really great reading today that Newsome said last night that crime in California was at a 50 year low!

Yes election years are a blast, Bo
I‘m not afraid of these people crossing the border. I’m more afraid of a 100 million that are already here attending Trump rallys. I as a Californian am used to millions of Mexicans and South Americans coming in. If they are seeking asylum, I welcome them. It’s the Trumpists I am concerned with. They have permeated every level of government. And many of them are mentally challenged and walking around our country armed to the teeth threatening their opponents and shooting their mouths off.

Spamature

President
TDS. Once again….you cannot and will not discuss Biden’s cognitive issues, as well as the major issues being faced by our Country because of his administration.
Because you should be able to defend him if you are attacking Biden for the same thing.

You don't think that's fair ?

BTW

Which major issues are we facing because of his administration ?

Spamature

President
The actual quote:

'We're near 50-year lows, down 55 percent violent crimes in the state of California in the 1990s,' Newsom said.

1701563254433.png

TBLee

Governor
Because you should be able to defend him if you are attacking Biden for the same thing.

You don't think that's fair ?

BTW

Which major issues are we facing because of his administration ?
I defend “him”? Who is this him you speak of? The Biden administration failures are many. Let’s start with immigration. Our borders are not protected, and those coming into our Country are not being fully vetted. Let’s move on to Inflation. Bidenomics is a bust. Ballooning debt, crime, the fentanyl issue. Mortgage rates are the highest they have been in many, many years.

Spamature

President
I defend “him”? Who is this him you speak of? The Biden administration failures are many. Let’s start with immigration. Our borders are not protected, and those coming into our Country are not being fully vetted. Let’s move on to Inflation. Bidenomics is a bust. Ballooning debt, crime, the fentanyl issue. Mortgage rates are the highest they have been in many, many years.
I am saying that be prepared to defend on what you attack the other side for.

Funny, they have a vetting process for these people.
Yet you claim it doesn't exist.

Republican tax policies outside of emergency spend are responsible for almost all of our debt. Without them, debt would have remained manageable.

Biden increased crime ? Funny how the crime rate has fallen since Trump was last in office.

Which year started off the skyrocketing of overdose deaths in this country, and who was in charge back then ? Or are you complaining that he hasn't fixed something that started before he got into office ?

Yep, they are higher than they have been in years.
So is the inflation rate those interest rates were meant to curb.

1701565270096.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
TDS. Once again….you cannot and will not discuss Biden’s cognitive issues, as well as the major issues being faced by our Country because of his administration.
All they/he can do if topic is Biden is jack it to Trump
They can't defend Biden

Jack4freedom

Governor
All they/he can do if topic is Biden is jack it to Trump
They can't defend Biden
I always defend Joe and Hunter. I think both have been unjustly trashed by right wing media sources with no evidence but lies, exaggerations and inuendo. Under the circumstances I think Joe and his team have done a pretty good job and Hunter is a recovering drug abuser who is trying to get his life back on the right track. Most right wingers won’t even admit that they are Trump supporters because none but the most delusional will dare to defend his crooked, lying ass.