• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sharp as a tack

TBLee

Governor
I always defend Joe and Hunter. I think both have been unjustly trashed by right wing media sources with no evidence but lies, exaggerations and inuendo. Under the circumstances I think Joe and his team have done a pretty good job and Hunter is a recovering drug abuser who is trying to get his life back on the right track. Most right wingers won’t even admit that they are Trump supporters because none but the most delusional will dare to defend his crooked, lying ass.
I find that very telling. As someone who believes our economy is currently in the shitter and you are unwilling to admit to the mistakes of our current administration says a great deal. I am not “supporting” Trump, in fact I wish he would drop out. But with that being said there is NO way I would support Biden. If we are left with the choice of either, I fear for our Country.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I always defend Joe and Hunter. I think both have been unjustly trashed by right wing media sources with no evidence but lies, exaggerations and inuendo. Under the circumstances I think Joe and his team have done a pretty good job and Hunter is a recovering drug abuser who is trying to get his life back on the right track. Most right wingers won’t even admit that they are Trump supporters because none but the most delusional will dare to defend his crooked, lying ass.
Yes, I do you do

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I‘m not afraid of these people crossing the border. I’m more afraid of a 100 million that are already here attending Trump rallys. I as a Californian am used to millions of Mexicans and South Americans coming in. If they are seeking asylum, I welcome them. It’s the Trumpists I am concerned with. They have permeated every level of government. And many of them are mentally challenged and walking around our country armed to the teeth threatening their opponents and shooting their mouths off.
You think I'm afraid of them_______________
well, 5oMillion is something to be concerned with
even CNN was shocked
CNN Shocked By Migrant Crisis During Border Visit (msn.com)
Biden is a Liar

Jack4freedom

Governor
I find that very telling. As someone who believes our economy is currently in the shitter and you are unwilling to admit to the mistakes of our current administration says a great deal. I am not “supporting” Trump, in fact I wish he would drop out. But with that being said there is NO way I would support Biden. If we are left with the choice of either, I fear for our Country.
I don‘t think he is really counting on support from broads like you. As for me, until I see a better choice on a California ballot, I will support him. My main goal is to do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the White House and sent to jail. If he gets elected ans weasels out of these charges…THEN we are in real trouble. I have correct priorities TB. You just be talkin shit.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor

TBLee

Governor
I don‘t think he is really counting on support from broads like you. As for me, until I see a better choice on a California ballot, I will support him. My main goal is to do whatever it takes to keep Trump out of the White House and sent to jail.
Who is this “he” you speak of? “Broads like me”….can you give me a starting point with that possible insult? You seem a bit out of sorts tonight.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Who is this “he” you speak of? “Broads like me”….can you give me a starting point with that possible insult? You seem a bit out of sorts tonight.
He‘s Biden. Broads like you are women who actually voted twice fot this crooked con man. I am right on my game tonight TB. Don’t worry about me, no cognitive issues here. Camera, TV, Person, Me…..I aced the test.

TBLee

Governor
He‘s Biden. Broads like you are women who actually voted twice fot this crooked con man. I am right on my game tonight TB. Don’t worry about me, no cognitive issues here. Camera, TV, Person, Me…..I aced the test.
Negative. You are without a doubt having a bad night. On my mother’s sole I have been honest about my voting (although really it’s none of your business) But….you in your apparent wisdom feel you know me. You without a doubt DO NOT. I have met men like you throughout my lifetime and generally I knew to walk away. But you just make it far too much fun to call you out.. Do you want to keep playing??? Don’t underestimate this retired lady.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Negative. You are without a doubt having a bad night. On my mother’s sole I have been honest about my voting (although really its none of your business) But….you in your apparent wisdom feel you know me. You without a doubt DO NOT. I have met men like you throughout my lifetime and generally I knew to walk away. But you just make it far too much fun to call you out.. Do you want to keep playing??? Don’t underestimate this retired lady.
Does your mother cook sole almandine or just pan fry with butter? My mother preferred to cook salmon or cod. I am having a swell night. Watching two important conference championship games with implications in the national championship game early next year. I have a nice fire and my two dogs and a couple friends one a pretty woman over for Spaghetti and nice Italian wine. I know more about you than you realize. If you ever met a guy like me you would be drawn to me like a moth to a flame but as soon as you started talking politics, I’d toss you out the house on your ass. I have had several women over to the house in the past 5 years that I could have had sex with but as soon as they started with the Trump talk….adios muchacha….

TBLee

Governor
Does your mother cook sole almandine or just pan fry with butter? My mother preferred to cook salmon or cod. I am having a swell night. Watching two important conference championship games with implications in the national championship game early next year. I have a nice fire and my two dogs and a couple friends one a pretty woman over for Spaghetti and nice Italian wine. I know more about you than you realize. If you ever met a guy like me you would be drawn to me like a moth to a flame but as soon as you started talking politics, I’d toss you out the house on your ass. I have had several women over to the house in the past 5 years that I could have had sex with but as soon as they started with the Trump talk….adios muchacha….
My mother is dead. She suffered from a progressive disease for 19 years. I took care of her throughout that time frame. Ever had to bathe your mother, feed her and wipe her butt?? It is very apparent to me exactly where your values are based. Good for you Jack. How proud you must be.

TBLee

Governor
I just wanted to add…..you off your friggin rocker. Good for those several women over at your house. Hoping you at least offered then a whole lot of alcohoL. Just sayin’. ;)

Jack4freedom

Governor
My mother is dead. She suffered from a progressive disease for 19 years. I took care of her throughout that time frame. Ever had to bathe your mother, feed her and whip her butt?? It is very apparent to me exactly where your values are based. Good for you Jack. How proud you must be.
My mother died about 5 years with dementia too. Me and my family took care of her too. You aren’t the only broad who took care of her family. I just don’t like to brag about it to strangers. You seem a little off today. I’m just playing here TB. Don’t take stuff so seriously kid.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I just wanted to add…..you off your friggin rocker. LOL
You are right, I am in my easy chair with a nice glass of Barolo, a joint and some appetizers. Soon there will be a pretty girl walking around my house in one of my black t shirts and her underwear. Life is good.

TBLee

Governor
My mother died about 5 years with dementia too. Me and my family took care of her too. You aren’t the only broad who took care of her family. I just don’t like to brag about it to strangers. You seem a little off today. I’m just playing here TB. Don’t take stuff so seriously kid.
Sure. Did you wipe her butt? Feed her? For 19 years? I am not playing either Jack. I did it without a family. So don’t pretend YOU know ”jack“ shit about me. You talk down about woman on this forum and I call you on it. I have known men like you all my life, and NO….I am not a kid. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. You degrade woman and have for a very long time on this forum.

TBLee

Governor
You are right, I am in my easy chair with a nice glass of Barolo, a joint and some appetizers. Soon there will be a pretty girl walking around my house in one of my black t shirts and her underwear. Life is good.
Yup…..I am sure they are lining up. :p

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
CNN also said that there are 30-40 million potential domestic terrorists here that still support Trump. I am way more concerned with them. Many are heavily armed and crazy as a bunch of shit house rats.
I'm not afraid of them either......
If there were we'd already known it.........
Not surprised CNN labels Americans terrorist...
You think foreign terrorist aren't heavily armed!
Which would you rather have covering your back, Americans or ISIS?

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
The actual quote:

'We're near 50-year lows, down 55 percent violent crimes in the state of California in the 1990s,' Newsom said.

View attachment 76862
Their lying gets worse by the day. One would think they would realize that, if they have to lie to defend their positions, then their positions are indefensible.

Nope.