• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Shoot them in the leg"--Joey should be on 3rd shift in Chicago police department

just one night should be enough to educate Joey to stop repeating the same ignorance.

Biden blasted for repeating debunked gun claims at MLK Jr. Day speech: 'Ole' shoot 'em in the leg is back' (msn.com)

and before sucking up at least learn Coretta's name before singing Happy Birthday!
He is the biggest fraud in American Political history, his folksy way of speaking to people as he lies his sorry ass off is pathetic..... oh and when ever he says "no joke"..."I am not Joking".... HE IS LYING....

Of course at this point in his life I am not sure he even knows where he is most the time.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
just one night should be enough to educate Joey to stop repeating the same ignorance.

Biden blasted for repeating debunked gun claims at MLK Jr. Day speech: 'Ole' shoot 'em in the leg is back' (msn.com)

and before sucking up at least learn Arndrea's name before singing Happy Birthday!
I'm curious if he demanded the same "Don't shoot to kill." orders of his secret service, Kamala's secret service, and the armed security details of Congressional Democrats...or, is that different?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm curious if he demanded the same "Don't shoot to kill." orders of his secret service, Kamala's secret service, and the armed security details of Congressional Democrats...or, is that different?
Not Bloody Likely

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well this was a very impotent and informative bit of typical BDD speculation - so glad you guys took the time to post it for all of us to relish and bask in. THANKS !

Now just so I got it straight it started with him singing happy birthday/ speaking at a MLK celebration and evolved into Biden secret service shoot to kill edicts? amiright?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well this was a very impotent and informative bit of typical BDD speculation - so glad you guys took the time to post it for all of us to relish and bask in. THANKS !

Now just so I got it straight it started with him singing happy birthday/ speaking at a MLK celebration and evolved into Biden secret service shoot to kill edicts? amiright?
Actually you have it ass backwards which is typical of your replies

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Actually you have it ass backwards which is typical of your replies
smh - the damn reading comprehension issue again arises

your first post is biden speaks at mlk rally and end with bloody likely and I have it backwards......

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.

Are you trying to say Biden didn't say this in his speech Monday...“retrain cops” so that they don’t “always shoot with deadly force.”

Or are you telling us to ignore that part and only pay attention to the parts you want people to hear?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
smh - the damn reading comprehension issue again arises

your first post is biden speaks at mlk rally and end with bloody likely and I have it backwards......
re-read your BS, especially singing happy birthday 1st
actually, yes, you have serious reading comprehension issues
I said Joey needs ride 3rd shift in Chicago............duh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you trying to say Biden didn't say this in his speech Monday...“retrain cops” so that they don’t “always shoot with deadly force.”

Or are you telling us to ignore that part and only pay attention to the parts you want people to hear?
He is just trolling
Link said what he claims I said