• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shoplifting is closing business

EatTheRich

President

Yes, do tell

Cuba awaits your arrival since you think it's Paradise

I don’t think Cuba’s “paradise.” I think it’s an example of a place where the government is in some ways making the bad situation we’re all in in this cruel society a little better. But I can see how a drug trafficker like Masvidal Sr. wouldn’t think so.

God of War

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prop 47 in California was promoted by the tech companies in large part. And these same companies probably knew the consequences that stores would close and shopping would go online to them. The leftists running these companies are some evil doing m.f'ers for sure.
Appears Cali having regrets now

Buyer's remorse: Five California laws that have come back to bite them (msn.com)

Yes, tech's knew and now many are scared to shop in person and turning to Online......seems over $5Billion Thanksgiving day alone I read of!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t think Cuba’s “paradise.” I think it’s an example of a place where the government is in some ways making the bad situation we’re all in in this cruel society a little better. But I can see how a drug trafficker like Masvidal Sr. wouldn’t think so.
I posted you the Link of Cuban-Americans prove you're full of shit.......you post as if Cuba is Paradise yet remain in America and bitch of how bad Capitalism is!

EatTheRich

President
I posted you the Link of Cuban-Americans prove you're full of shit.......you post as if Cuba is Paradise yet remain in America and bitch of how bad Capitalism is!
Yeah … the son of a wealthy drug trafficker who didn’t fit in in Cuba.

EatTheRich

President
Regardless of what they say makes no difference, you're not moving and you lust for capitalism by staying
As if we can’t improve on things here the same way working people did in Cuba, but starting from a far more advanced position.