• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should not be allowed to hold office...ever.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mueller indicted 34 people.

Here's a breakdown of indictments and cases in Mueller's probe

Those indictments have led to seven guilty pleas and five people sentenced to prison.

The fact is that the law says congress must be notified of a hold on appropriations two weeks before actually holding up the funds.

GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid

yes. which one of them was don trump?

yes. and the fact is that notices were delayed, and the monies were released before the deadlines for same.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

yes. and the fact is that notices were delayed, and the monies were released before the deadlines for same.
Notices were delayed? Where did you hear that? The hold was in place for months. I have no idea what deadline you are talking about. The deadline as specified by the law was two weeks before he enacted the hold.

The hold was released because Trump's phone call went public.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You posted this: Mueller brought zero charges.

That was not true and not specific to Trump. The suspicion was that some members of the Trump campaign may have encouraged Russian interference by suggesting more favorable policies if Trump were elected. The investigation was to find out if that was true and to see if Trump communications had contained anything along those lines.

It has always been my opinion that there was good reason to investigate simply because of the large number of contacts between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Notices were delayed? Where did you hear that? The hold was in place for months. I have no idea what deadline you are talking about. The deadline as specified by the law was two weeks before he enacted the hold.

The hold was released because Trump's phone call went public.
should have been 'relayed'

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You posted this: Mueller brought zero charges.

That was not true and not specific to Trump. The suspicion was that some members of the Trump campaign may have encouraged Russian interference by suggesting more favorable policies if Trump were elected. The investigation was to find out if that was true and to see if Trump communications had contained anything along those lines.

It has always been my opinion that there was good reason to investigate simply because of the large number of contacts between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.
i was responding to your comments on trump. as you know.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Whoa there tiger, ease off the gas pedal he's still learning how to read a chart
1680218740445.png

1680218823355.png

I can read charts pretty well...can you? Look at that comparison in the context of the stark contrast in the tone of coverage for both in the establishment and social media. Remember, Trump was just indicted...how does Biden even begin explain his incredibly similar approval rating?

EatTheRich

President
How could it be a communication of a threat? Trump is in Florida and Bragg is in NY. Was Kathy Griffin holding the severed head of Trump in a photo op a threat to Trump that she should have been arrested for? What about when Madonna said she "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House"? Was that a threat Madonna should have been thrown in jail for?

Selective outrage and selective justice...the hallmark of the left.
I condemned Kathy Griffin and Madonna for those comments. They also don't have Trump's history of working closely with violent mobsters, fascists, and foreign agents, making direct exhortations to illegal violence, and trying to overthrow the government.

EatTheRich

President
true...impeached twice. but factually....Mueller brought zero charges. Further...those monies were released by the deadline. facts.

also a fact....promises are broken. like bidens and drilling on federal lands. there is no law requiring tax disclosure.
Why is Mueller's decision at the beginning of his investigation not to bring charges or suggest that Trump might have committed a crime no matter what he found significant?