• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should not be allowed to hold office...ever.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 74511

View attachment 74512

I can read charts pretty well...can you? Look at that comparison in the context of the stark contrast in the tone of coverage for both in the establishment and social media. Remember, Trump was just indicted...how does Biden even begin explain his incredibly similar approval rating?
You nailed it. Any moment now the podunk army will rise to the moment.....with your chart....

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
I condemned Kathy Griffin and Madonna for those comments. They also don't have Trump's history of working closely with violent mobsters, fascists, and foreign agents, making direct exhortations to illegal violence, and trying to overthrow the government.
Prove your condemnation of Griffin and Madonna. It'll be in your posting history if that's actually true.

EatTheRich

President
Prove your condemnation of Griffin and Madonna. It'll be in your posting history if that's actually true.
Is your goggle broke?

Number_58

Is your goggle broke?

Where's the condemnation there? "Maybe the Secret Service will talk to them..." is considered condemning an action now?

Is your logic broken?

Maybe the Secret Service will talk to them as they did the Trump campaign.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/index.html

Number_58

Is your goggle broke?
And this one..."I remember condemning her though. [Just can't provide proof I condemned her]."

Your logic and integrity are definitely broken...

No. I remember condemning her, though.

EatTheRich

President
And this one..."I remember condemning her though. [Just can't provide proof I condemned her]."

Your logic and integrity are definitely broken...
I’m not going on a deep dive to find my earlier comment. “I remember condemning her” is of course a reiteration of a statement of condemnation.
Where's the condemnation there? "Maybe the Secret Service will talk to them..." is considered condemning an action now?

Is your logic broken?
The suggestion that their threats should be taken as seriously as Trump’s?

Number_58

I’m not going on a deep dive to find my earlier comment. “I remember condemning her” is of course a reiteration of a statement of condemnation.

The suggestion that their threats should be taken as seriously as Trump’s?
A photo of Griffin holding an imitation of Trump's severed head and Madonna saying she thinks about "blowing up the white house" versus a picture of Trump holding a bat over another picture of Alvin Bragg...yeah, the threat should be taken just as seriously.

Anyone with 1/4 of their brain functioning knows Trump isn't going to take a baseball bat to NYC looking to whack Bragg in the head. Your suggestion it's a serious threat, whatsoever, shows how deep Trump lives in your brain, rent free, and how bad your TDS actually is.

EatTheRich

President
A photo of Griffin holding an imitation of Trump's severed head and Madonna saying she thinks about "blowing up the white house" versus a picture of Trump holding a bat over another picture of Alvin Bragg...yeah, the threat should be taken just as seriously.

Anyone with 1/4 of their brain functioning knows Trump isn't going to take a baseball bat to NYC looking to whack Bragg in the head. Your suggestion it's a serious threat, whatsoever, shows how deep Trump lives in your brain, rent free, and how bad your TDS actually is.
I certainly defer to your expertise on what anyone with 1/4 of their brain functioning knows. However, as you know, Trump has a record of causing deadly attacks while the other two do not.

Number_58

I certainly defer to your expertise on what anyone with 1/4 of their brain functioning knows. However, as you know, Trump has a record of causing deadly attacks while the other two do not.
Yeah...sure. We'll revisit this in a few months when Trump beats this wrap too. I'd think you guys would eventually get tired nothing ever sticking to this guy...but...

Screenshot_20230318_172514_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Yeah...sure. We'll revisit this in a few months when Trump beats this wrap too. I'd think you guys would eventually get tired nothing ever sticking to this guy...but...

View attachment 74543
I don't think it will even last a few months, this case (based on what has been made public) is baseless.

However our system is broken as our descent to banana republic status is now complete, ya never know what a Judge in a very BLUE NYC will rule.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that is what you say...when you don't have a leg left (pun intended) to stand on.
In what sense? In the sense of a dialogue with someone that can only bandy about about stolen elections and yadda yadda. .

To that I say. Ha ha ha .

Prove it.....remains totally unassailed.