• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should the new anti-Covid pills be reserved for the unvaccinated?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Back of the line. Anyone who is medically eligible to be vaccinated and refuses to do so should be at the very back of the line when it comes to doling out limited supplies.

The reason for doing this is not to be punitive but to use these limited resources where they will do the most good. Giving these medicines to people who refuse to be vaccinated will only insure that they go out and prolong the pandemic.

Additionally if it turns out that there is enough medicine available to treat the unvaccinated the medicines should only be given out in conjunction with a single dose vaccine such as the J&J. This will help prevent the spread of the disease.
The simple question this idiotic proposal engenders is, why would the "vaccinated" need the treatment?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The naked fascism of the left is certainly on full display in this thread.
Yes. And in this forum all day, every day. I was always a conservative among liberals. Now, I find that conservatives are the “liberals” and the “liberals” are illiberal leftist statists. Empowerment of the central state animates their every movement. And, certainly, advocacy and concern for fellow humans - for them - has become remarkably CONDITIONAL.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There are some that can't actually care for themselves... children, handicapped, etc. And they should be fairly High on the priority list for the covid pill.

But those who choose not to take care of themselves should be much lower on the priority list.
Yes they should.

Those who choose not to..should not

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It’s proposed that unvaccinated people will enjoy a preference when it comes to the use of the new anti-Covid pills, Paxlovid. There’s not enough yet for everybody. Yet another way that covidiots are causing harm to responsible people.

Should unvaccinated people be given a preference when it comes to the allocation of Paxlovid?
Should people who have been vaccinated get Paxlovid?

Answer: Only if the vaccines don't work.

Should unvaccinated get Paxlovid?

Answer: If they want and after they have checked with their doctor to see if Paxlovid is right for you. I mean who takes a pill or a jab without checking with their doctor? I mean that would be the stupidest thing in the world. I am sure every Trump vaxx pushing lefty checked with their doctor first.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
There are some that can't actually care for themselves... children, handicapped, etc. And they should be fairly High on the priority list for the covid pill.

But those who choose not to take care of themselves should be much lower on the priority list.
What????

Are you gonna make a list of who is naught or who is nice? You gonna play politics with medicine? That's doing harm.

Everybody should have equal access to medicine. Not just people who agree with you or white folks like back in the 60's when "you people tm" segregated. People who chose not to get insurance should pay for themselves and insurance should cover those who have insurance. There should be no penalty. Otherwise, it's just politics and not medicine.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Should people who have been vaccinated get Paxlovid?

Answer: Only if the vaccines don't work.

Should unvaccinated get Paxlovid?

Answer: If they want and after they have checked with their doctor to see if Paxlovid is right for you. I mean who takes a pill or a jab without checking with their doctor? I mean that would be the stupidest thing in the world. I am sure every Trump vaxx pushing lefty checked with their doctor first.
That idiocy was addressed above.