• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should Trump share his secret way to end Russia’s war against Ukraine?

worldlymrb

Revenge
He says he has a secret way to end the war, which he refuses to share…

Said the Mango Mussolini:

“It can be negotiated within 24 hours,” Trump told Right Side Broadcasting Network. “It has to be done from the office of the president, and you have to get them both in a room, and there are things you can say to each one of them — which I won’t reveal now — which will guarantee this war will end immediately. They have to do it.”

There are two possibilities:

1. He has no such plan, and he’s just lying as usual, or

2. He has such a plan, but he wants to see thousands more Ukrainian people die instead of sharing his secret plan.

It’s hard to decide - which is worse?
It's called an ARMISTANCE.

Google it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's called an ARMISTANCE.

Google it.
An "Armistice" would leave Russia in control of Donbas. Do you think the Ukrainians would be ok with that? It would also give Russia a chance to resupply and rebuild the military that Ukraine has paid such a high price to destroy.

worldlymrb

Revenge
An "Armistice" would leave Russia in control of Donbas. Do you think the Ukrainians would be ok with that? It would also give Russia a chance to resupply and rebuild the military that Ukraine has paid such a high price to destroy.
Ukrainians did not have control of Donbass regions since the 2014 Nato/Soros coup and have been fighting a DeFacto civil war since then. So, they wouldn't be giving up anything but body bags.

Ukraine is going to have to decide if it's worth fighting for a region that rebelled 9 years ago and give up any delusional hopes of retaking Crimea before there is nobody left in Ukraine but $2k a day NATO mercenaries.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wrong. There was already an open rebellion of the Donbass region since Soros/NATO overthrew the democratically pro-Russian president in 2014.

Are you willing to hand over MORE territory to Putin/.
No. The ukrainians did that. Because yanko was a pig, thief and Russian puppet

worldlymrb

Revenge
"Handed over"? Putin took that land with an illegal and barbaric invasion.
War could have easily been avoided in 2022 if NATO and Hutner's dad had backed off on NATO expansion to Russia's doorstep. They didn't care because they wanted this war.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Nah.. that's Russia. But, you wouldn't know..you have an agenda to serve
My agenda is not having a nuclear so NATO can have troops on Russia's border just like I would not want a similar hostile Alliance having troops on the Canada/Mex border.

AND...

I don't give a shit about the Donbas region or Ukraine.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My agenda is not having a nuclear so NATO can have troops on Russia's border just like I would not want a similar hostile Alliance having troops on the Canada/Mex border.

AND...

I don't give a shit about the Donbas region or Ukraine.
NATO is already on Russian borders. F Russia.

Sure you do..you make shit up about it like a child. You care plenty.

worldlymrb

Revenge
NATO is already on Russian borders. F Russia.

Sure you do..you make shit up about it like a child. You care plenty.
MY Prediction:

1. NATO/Hunter's dad will agree to an Armistice in the next 30 days or less and here's why.

2. NATO's miracle 50 heavy tanks will take at least 6 months to be deployed unless manned and supplied by existing NATO forces themselves.

3. NATO is already running short on supplies. Even with Hunter's dad promising to increase artillery/anti-tank missile production by 500% will take two years at the earliest.

4. If Putin launches a three-pronged offensive with forces from Crimea in the South, second prong from the East, and the third from Belorussia, Ukraine will collapse rapidly.

5. Ukraine forces are taking a pounding in the east and are hemorrhaging manpower and supplies from the Crimea/Northern sector. Last intel from Non Corp-CIA media sources showed the Belorussia border being defended by a token force 70-year-old conscripts who had to be dragged kicking and screaming.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
MY Prediction:

1. NATO/Hunter's dad will agree to an Armistice in the next 30 days or less and here's why.

2. NATO's miracle 50 heavy tanks will take at least 6 months to be deployed unless manned and supplied by existing NATO forces themselves.

3. NATO is already running short on supplies. Even with Hunter's dad promising to increase artillery/anti-tank missile production by 500% will take two years at the earliest.

4. If Putin launches a three-pronged offensive with forces from Crimea in the South, second prong from the East, and the third from Belorussia, Ukraine will collapse rapidly.

5. Ukraine forces are taking a pounding in the east and are hemorrhaging manpower and supplies from the Crimea/Northern sector. Last I heard, the Belorussia border is being defended by a token force 70-year-old conscripts who had to be dragged kicking and screaming.
Why would NATO agree to an armistice they're not who's fighting?
Your number four is the most likely scenario, I would say within two weeks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ukrainians did not have control of Donbass regions since the 2014 Nato/Soros coup and have been fighting a DeFacto civil war since then. So, they wouldn't be giving up anything but body bags.

Ukraine is going to have to decide if it's worth fighting for a region that rebelled 9 years ago and give up any delusional hopes of retaking Crimea before there is nobody left in Ukraine but $2k a day NATO mercenaries.
The government in Kyiv has been fighting against the Russians and their proxies in Donbas since 2014. Again, you think Nato and Soros implemented a coup, ignoring the corruption that had sparked demonstrations in the streets for months.

Russia has to decide if they want to continue to see the destruction of their military and continued isolation from the rest of the world and the mass emigration of military aged youths....all in an attempt to steal part of another country.

Will they still support Putin if the soon to start Russian offensive is yet another disaster?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Goodness gracious are you not aware where the ground fighting is occurring? I'll wait
Of course I am. Do you want our “peacekeeping” troops where there is currently ground fighting, or where there is no current ground fighting but there is frequent shelling and missiles?