• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should Trump share his secret way to end Russia’s war against Ukraine?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Definitionally? Whose definition precludes your proposed use of US soldiers as human shields?
That's not what I said. I said peacekeeping forces. Human shields are something else as illustrated, that you repeatedly deliberately misconstrue.

Another victory of yours by way of deliberately misconstruing???

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's not what I said. I said peacekeeping forces. Human shields are something else as illustrated, that you repeatedly deliberately misconstrue.

Another victory of yours by way of deliberately misconstruing???
Your dodge is noted. As always.

And to dodge is to lose.

write on

Senator
He says he has a secret way to end the war, which he refuses to share…

Said the Mango Mussolini:

“It can be negotiated within 24 hours,” Trump told Right Side Broadcasting Network. “It has to be done from the office of the president, and you have to get them both in a room, and there are things you can say to each one of them — which I won’t reveal now — which will guarantee this war will end immediately. They have to do it.”

There are two possibilities:

1. He has no such plan, and he’s just lying as usual, or

2. He has such a plan, but he wants to see thousands more Ukrainian people die instead of sharing his secret plan.

It’s hard to decide - which is worse?
3. He just announced his candidacy for '24. He'll grift his ignorant minions until then.

write on

Senator
He says he has a secret way to end the war, which he refuses to share…

Said the Mango Mussolini:

“It can be negotiated within 24 hours,” Trump told Right Side Broadcasting Network. “It has to be done from the office of the president, and you have to get them both in a room, and there are things you can say to each one of them — which I won’t reveal now — which will guarantee this war will end immediately. They have to do it.”

There are two possibilities:

1. He has no such plan, and he’s just lying as usual, or

2. He has such a plan, but he wants to see thousands more Ukrainian people die instead of sharing his secret plan.

It’s hard to decide - which is worse?
This would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

His words mean nothing to him other than how he can profit. Screw us all!

:mad:

Bugsy McGurk

President
This would be comical if it wasn't so dangerous.

His words mean nothing to him other than how he can profit. Screw us all!

:mad:
Everybody knows he’s lying about his “secret plan.” And no one is surprised he’s lying. He’s actually expected to lie. Always.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But you say it didn’t occur so why are you asking me for a link? You make no sense.
Your who declared it. Link?

See...childish circle of yours strikes again ... You lose to your own inanity. Your declarative...but your shield is my denying it.

Baby .

Man up . Produce it

Bugsy McGurk

President
Your who declared it. Link?

See...childish circle of yours strikes again ... You lose to your own inanity. Your declarative...but your shield is my denying it.

Baby .

Man up . Produce it
And again you ask for a link to me trouncing you while claiming you never get trounced? And then you call me inane.

BTW, this thread is another example of you getting trounced. Need a link?

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And again you ask for a link to me trouncing you while claiming you never get trounced? And then you call me inane.

BTW, this thread is another example of you getting trounced. Need a link?

;-)
Really, where..?
Well..looks like I was right. Nothin but vapid child speak from you.

Your gracious concession is accepted.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
1. Your delusional if you think Zelinsky is going to sign anything his $200B a year donors tell him not to sign.

2. All those heavy tanks will not make its way to the battlefield until well after Putin's offensive. When has rushing inexperienced crews with unfamiliar high-tech/maintenance hardware, into battle ever turned out good?

3.Numerous sources ramping up production and if lucky, can make its way to Ukraine by late 2024 or early 2025.

4. Russia's economic collapse and the ruble being rubble has turned into a fantasy as well.

5. Russia can absorb a war of attrition, Ukraine can't. I can also show you videos of Ukrainian women throwing rocks at NATO contractors who are forcibly abducting +70-year-old men who refuse to be conscripted in the Ukraine Army and how NATO contractors are acting as border guards to turn back any male trying to leave the country.

6. Big Tech monopolies are on record being CIA propaganda mouth pieces that promotes their corrupted version of the "truth" and anything contrary to the official narrative gets shadow banned, delisted or accused of being a Putin Puppet.
Who has been banned or delisted? As far as being accused of being a Putin Puppet...if the shoe fits, it's ugly.