• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should we be allowed to die if we choose?

Jen

Senator
Why can't we end out lives if we choose to?
If a person wants to commit suicide there is nothing stopping him other than figuring out how to do it. So yes, we/ you/ anyone.........can end our lives if we choose to.

Glad I could help.

Renee

Governor
If a person wants to commit suicide there is nothing stopping him other than figuring out how to do it. So yes, we/ you/ anyone.........can end our lives if we choose to.

Glad I could help.
Of course we can commit suicide, I am talking about assisted suicide.

The Messiah

Council Member
Why can't we end out lives if we choose to?
We can. I think it is a waste for someone whose life is so miserable that they want to take the own life not to take out some evil people before they turn out their own lights.

There are a lot of souless creatures walking around who exist simply to make the world suck and get wealthier. The righteous want to make a positive difference in the world but if they take the big sleep and accomplish nothing meaningful their family will be pissed but if they take out some evil people with them thus saving innocent lives then their death will mean something.

fairsheet

Senator
She wasn't kept breathing, fairsheet. She breathed on her own. She was being given food and water that kept her breathing in the very same manner it keeps you and me breathing. And "braindead" is not a medical diagnosis.

We don't have reports from people who've been called "braindead" and then killed. But we do have reports from people who've been called "braindead" and then recovered. And what they tell us is that they heard the conversations held at their bedsides, enough to repeat them back.

As far as who knew Terri's wishes best and had them at heart, I don't know. Her parents who felt and claimed to see that she was aware of their presence, or her husband who had been with another woman for years and (I think) even had kids with that woman.

We're confronted with millions of questions and challenges. Some are more complicated than others and som may....just may... be beyond our capabilities. In those cases, it's best that we ponder their complexity and....the fact that maybe they're unanswerable at this time.

When we try to force those questions into our preconceived "answer box", it's counterproductive.

Renee

Governor
We can. I think it is a waste for someone whose life is so miserable that they want to take the own life not to take out some evil people before they turn out their own lights.

There are a lot of souless creatures walking around who exist simply to make the world suck and get wealthier. The righteous want to make a positive difference in the world but if they take the big sleep and accomplish nothing meaningful their family will be pissed but if they take out some evil people with them thus saving innocent lives then their death will mean something.
I am talking about people with terminal diseases

Renee

Governor

What is a soulless creature?

Renee

Governor

We are all terminal.
Ok...you're playing now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

so, is it people who earn that need to be 'taken out'? what's the cut off in dollars?

The Messiah

Council Member
so, is it people who earn that need to be 'taken out'? what's the cut off in dollars?
That would be a good start but I am not talking about people who earn. The filthy rich criminal power elite don't earn. They steal and they oppress. Mostly I say that because one should not waste their life and the goal of the righteous is to leave the world better than you found it and that would involve cleaning up the trash.

If someone is suffering from intractable depression or has not hope of improving then their opportunity to make the world a better place is more limited than the other righteous. Here is an example. Let's say that Benjamin Franklin knew he had 1 year to live. Dr Franklin was a colonial diplomat to England. Had Franklin assassinated King George and a few other members of the British power elite perhaps the royalty would have come to its senses and told the colonies to "have a nice day" or perhaps they would have treated them in a democratic manner,

The filthy rich and I'm not talking movie star rich are evil. Since I am a Christian, I shalt not kill but if non Christians ever expect to make it to heaven God may consider his deeds and judge them on that. In spite of what the false Christian teach and believe one does not have to keep the commandments nor accept Jesus as their Lord and savior to get into Heaven. Muslims have similar beliefs but the Muslim suicide bombers are not terminally ill at least not physically. Also, they always kill mostly innocent. As a Christian I am required to keep the commandment. True Christian have a tougher row to hoe. As angry and vengeful as God is, sometimes or rare occasions he is merciful.

Think if it like this. If there were an assassin bent on killing someone who would you rather he kill. Winston Churchill or Adolf Hitler?

Anyone thinks that the criminal elite are not evil is either stupid or evil.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
kinda hard to stop someone intent on suicide...the fact that its illegal should show something..

Renee

Governor
If you were more enlightened you would change your mind. Every living thing has a soul.

Here is a photo of the soul of an apple.

The Chinese call it chi.
I look at the bottom of my shoe and I see a soul...or is that a soul. I think you need a dose of reality.......I am hoping you're jomking

The Messiah

Council Member
I look at the bottom of my shoe and I see a soul...or is that a soul. I think you need a dose of reality.......I am hoping you're jomking
It's actually spelled "sole" which comes from the Latin word, solea

I had filet of sole.

Kirlian photographs show the soul/auras of living things. Here are some photos of the soul leaving the body. http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/09/scientist-photographs-the-soul-leaving-the-body-2443674.html

The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/09/scientist-photographs-the-soul-leaving-the-body-2443674.html

Reactions: Jen