• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should we have a PJ election??

Well, the person I was speaking to knows her. Don’t really care about you either way, lol.
I’ll post what I want, when I want. You can read it, or don’t. You’re nothing. : ). Have a great day!
So, you really have nothing to add to PJ bar your trolling.

Yup --- that is what we were saying and why I asked my question, one which you have answered perfectly ---- you recent newbies have nothing worthwhile to add.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
So, you really have nothing to add to PJ bar your trolling.

Yup --- that is what we were saying and why I asked my question, one which you have answered perfectly ---- you recent newbies have nothing worthwhile to add.
You’re trolling right now, too. Pot meet kettle? LOL.

We do just fine out in the regular part of this forum. But if Jen wants to troll, I’m happy to do so back. You want to get in in the trolling, I’ll respond to that, too. You get it. : )

You’re trolling right now, too. Pot meet kettle? LOL.

We do just fine out in the regular part of this forum. But if Jen wants to troll, I’m happy to do so back. You want to get in in the trolling, I’ll respond to that, too. You get it. : )
Oh so now you are going to try 'the defensive troll ploy' are you?

It'll be 'the poor bullied troll' next .... can't wait!

yawn.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Oh so now you are going to try 'the defensive troll ploy' are you?

It'll be 'the poor bullied troll' next .... can't wait!

yawn.
Lol, sweetie we are both trolling, wouldn’t you say? I’m just better at it. I’m probably just better at life in general. It is what it is. : )

Lol, sweetie we are both trolling, wouldn’t you say? I’m just better at it. I’m probably just better at life in general. It is what it is. : )
On your part it is 'delusions of grandeur' in a tiny pond full of people who ' have nothing to prove' and that, mushty, is unbeatable but terribly boring when fools try to.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
On your part it is 'delusions of grandeur' in a tiny pond full of people who ' have nothing to prove' and that, mushty, is unbeatable but terribly boring when fools try to.
Terribly boring, yet you continue to respond. I can feel your blood boiling. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Oooops you seem to be running out of steam.
You wish. : ). I’m in you.

When somebody gets you angry like this, do you have coping mechanisms? Maybe a nice walk? Or a book? Maybe there’s a little pill you take for these types of situations where you get owned and then get all upset?

Still “bored”? HAHAHA

You wish. : ). I’m in you.

When somebody gets you angry like this, do you have coping mechanisms? Maybe a nice walk? Or a book? Maybe there’s a little pill you take for these types of situations where you get owned and then get all upset?

Still “bored”? HAHAHA
And 'it' falls back on projecting again ---- yes, you are boring --- very. Tedious even but we shall see just how much boring steam you have in you, no doubt.

It is such an odd goal you have in life = to be as boring as poss.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
And 'it' falls back on projecting again ---- yes, you are boring --- very. Tedious even but we shall see just how much boring steam you have in you, no doubt.

It is such an odd goal you have in life = to be as boring as poss.
Yes you continue to respond. LOL. Can you see your hypocrisy, troll?

I’ll take breaks and keep coming back. I can do this for the rest of my life. And I’m younger than you. : )

Yes you continue to respond. LOL. Can you see your hypocrisy, troll?

I’ll take breaks and keep coming back. I can do this for the rest of my life. And I’m younger than you. : )
Can't keep up eh? Calling time out ---- Lol. What a [Unwelcome language removed] goal to have ---

''What is your main goal in life now_what?''

''Oh dah! To troll a PJ poster for the rest of my born days. I fink it is a very important role that I play - Oh dah! I am a legend for doing it in every forum I go to Oh Dah! I am legend!''

looooooooooooooooooooool

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Can't keep up eh? Calling time out ---- Lol. What a [Unwelcome language removed] goal to have ---

''What is your main goal in life now_what?''

''Oh dah! To troll a PJ poster for the rest of my born days. I fink it is a very important role that I play - Oh dah! I am a legend for doing it in every forum I go to Oh Dah! I am legend!''

looooooooooooooooooooool

Hahaha! Good summary! We will get to know each other really well through the years! I look forward to it!!

It just sucks for you that you find it boring. But I enjoy controlling you. : )