• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should we have a PJ election??

Hahaha! Good summary! We will get to know each other really well through the years! I look forward to it!!

It just sucks for you that you find it boring. But I enjoy controlling you. : )
Is this what 12 year olds say to each other in school now a days, 'I control thee' instead of leaning about their world, exploring the world together?

'I blame the parents myself' ( joke btw)

Lol Orwellian New Speak: To converse = to control.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Is this what 12 year olds say to each other in school now a days, 'I control thee' instead of leaning about their world, exploring the world together?

Oh, good joke. : )

It’s just the truth. You stated you were bored, I’m enjoying this. So I’m doing something I enjoy and poking you enough to make you do something you said you find boring. See? So I’m controlling you.

Oh, good joke. : )

It’s just the truth. You stated you were bored, I’m enjoying this. So I’m doing something I enjoy and poking you enough to make you do something you said you find boring. See? So I’m controlling you.
edit from above: New Speak ( Orwellian): To converse = to control.

To control = to control. Lol

Plans for the day?
Your stated desire to 'control' is a perversion which more oft than not comes out of a lack of self worth - but whatever your reason - that is your prob and, I hope, yours alone.

For me? It is tea-time here, almost. I rested most of the day, it being Sunday and my only half day without responsibilities but shall now do a little clearing and sorting of books for the week to come - have a lovely bath - clean the kitchen a bit, cook, and such like.

You?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Your stated desire to 'control' is a perversion which more oft than not comes out of a lack of self worth - but whatever your reason - that is your prob and, I hope, yours alone.

For me? It is tea-time here, almost. I rested most of the day, it being Sunday and my only half day without responsibilities but shall now do a little clearing and sorting of books for the week to come - have a lovely bath - clean the kitchen a bit, cook, and such like.

You?
It is what it is. I’m controlling you. See it how you wish if it helps you feel better. : )

Sounds like a nice day! We are meeting friends for some Greek food and then enjoy the nice day walking downtown. Nice little Sunday before working again tomorrow...

It is what it is. I’m controlling you. See it how you wish if it helps you feel better. : )

Sounds like a nice day! We are meeting friends for some Greek food and then enjoy the nice day walking downtown. Nice little Sunday before working again tomorrow...
You have tried to control this conversation but since it has been, in the main, about your attitude, as a poster, here in PJ - of course you have, in your defence, tried.

Bon appetit

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
You have tried to control this conversation but since it has been, in the main, about your attitude, as a poster, here in PJ - of course you have, in your defence, tried.

Bon appetit
Sorry, the minute you admitted that you were “bored”, you showed that I was manipulating you to reply. Which I have. And which I continue to do. : )

Sorry, the minute you admitted that you were “bored”, you showed that I was manipulating you to reply. Which I have. And which I continue to do. : )
I said that you are boring. I did not say that I was bored but I'm getting there ........ because you seem to be an amoeba when it comes to the psychology of forum cafe society which is in and of itself boring 'cos it never gets past the first step.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I said that you are boring. I did not say that I was bored but I'm getting there ........ because you seem to be an amoeba when it comes to the psychology of forum cafe society which is in and of itself boring 'cos it never gets past the first step.
Oh I see. Well, I’m boring but you still sit and reply to me. I can admit that that’s a little satisfying.

Jen

Senator

Lol Orwellian New Speak: To converse = to control.
It's what someone who desperately needs attention says.

Phat Mama

Council Member
The campaign to bring back posters.

I'd like to lure Minotaur back. Or Reptilicus (aka gorn captain)

Aaah thems were the days,
I'm not going to read another 500 posts in this thread, oy!

The burning question being asked is 'What does PhilFish mean by elections?' (paraphrased)

I'm thinking it's a very clever/punny way of tying CAMPAIGN to ELECTIONS with elections meaning nothing.

Now IF I get to the tail end of this thread and find I was way off I'll be so embarrASSed!!!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not going to read another 500 posts in this thread, oy!

The burning question being asked is 'What does PhilFish mean by elections?' (paraphrased)

I'm thinking it's a very clever/punny way of tying CAMPAIGN to ELECTIONS with elections meaning nothing.

Now IF I get to the tail end of this thread and find I was way off I'll be so embarrASSed!!!!
People are always talking about one favorite poster or another that has gone. It was an attempt to get people talking about what posters they might want to see return

I don't know what's going on in this thread now

Phat Mama

Council Member
People are always talking about one favorite poster or another that has gone. It was an attempt to get people talking about what posters they might want to see return

I don't know what's going on in this thread now
That makes two of us!