• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Should we surrender our sovereignty to a Greater Global society?

Should we surrender our sovereignty to a greater global society?

• Yes, it will be a better and happier world.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, There are too many anti American Interests out there!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO!! We should fight it with anything and everything we have up to and including military force!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Lapcat

Governor
This "globalization" movement is what's killing us by making us a non-superpower.

It's the usual and standard progressive 'leveling the playing field by knocking some down while building others up' bs routine.

And it never EVER works for the better, in reality.

UN Agenda 21....read if folks and you will recognize the outlines of Obama's Governance policies. Contrary to popular Opinion Obama is no failure but a spectacular success insofar as making this Nation weaker and more vulnerable to hostile takeover by non patriotic interests.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'll pass.

Besides, I wanna give all the hand wringing, paranoid, Obama's the Antichrist fruit loops a chance to entertain me.

Is it worth doing another poll to ask if other nations should surender their own sovereignty to the U.S. or any other powers? If they shouldn't we shouldn't, if they should for any reason, then shouldn't rules be applied equitably or are some people here of the double standard, do as I say, not as I do, mindset?

Should other nations be denied the ability to develop the same "defensive" weapons we have?