• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Shouldn’t wingers be thanking Biden for our low gas prices?

Why do I owe you an answer to that?

If you get surgery from a quack surgeon that botches an operation do you ask the patient how he would have done the surgery?

If you get your roof replaced and it leaks like a sieve afterward should you be required to say how the roof should have been fixed?

When we hire someone to solve problems it is not up to us to tell them how to do the job. They are supposed to be the experts and it is up to them to do the job properly.

Biden's job is running the country. The country is is not doing well. Biden supporters are reduced to bragging that US gas prices of $5/gallon are an example of Biden's success because they are higher elsewhere (even though this has always been the case). This is pathetic.

It is not up to me to tell Biden how to solve the county's problems. It's his job to FIX the problems. He is the one who said that he was the right man to do the job. This bullsh!t about how "there is very little I can do about it" doesn't cut it. If Biden can't fix the problems he needs to get out of the way and let someone else take a crack at it.
There are no easy solutions to the problems you are talking about. Tell me one politicians who has a better plan to address any of those problems, and what their plan is.

If the plan was halfway worth its salt, Biden would have adopted it already.

Nobody has any better ideas. You are treating this like a cult of personality. "If we just had a different personality in office, all our problems would be solved".

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
There are no easy solutions to the problems you are talking about. Tell me one politicians who has a better plan to address any of those problems, and what their plan is.

If the plan was halfway worth its salt, Biden would have adopted it already.

Nobody has any better ideas. You are treating this like a cult of personality. "If we just had a different personality in office, all our problems would be solved".
If it were easy then we wouldn't be where we are now. We didn't elect Biden to solve EASY problesm - We elected him to solve the tough problems. That's what he claimed to be able to do. Why is asking him to do what he promised to do so bad.

The saying isn't "When the going gets tough - make excuses". Biden needs to get going.

Biden is failing and if you looks at the messages being posted supposedly giving him credit they are giving him bragging rights for getting gas prices below $5/gallon. That's pathetic.

And unless you can call this a success then you should be honest and admit that Biden has done a piss poor job as President.

If it were easy then we wouldn't be where we are now. We didn't elect Biden to solve EASY problesm - We elected him to solve the tough problems. That's what he claimed to be able to do. Why is asking him to do what he promised to do so bad.

The saying isn't "When the going gets tough - make excuses". Biden needs to get going.

Biden is failing and if you looks at the messages being posted supposedly giving him credit they are giving him bragging rights for getting gas prices below $5/gallon. That's pathetic.

And unless you can call this a success then you should be honest and admit that Biden has done a piss poor job as President.
I will grant you $5/gas ain't great.
But if you look at the world without the right-wing media's lense, it ain't so bad.

Unemployment is pretty much non-existent at the moment. The economy is doing OK considering covid is a real bitch.
The media will tell you there is a recession just around the corner, but guess what, there is always a recession just around the corner.

PNWest

But if you look at the world without the right-wing media's lense, it ain't so bad.

Unemployment is pretty much non-existent at the moment. The economy is doing OK considering covid is a real bitch.
The media will tell you there is a recession just around the corner, but guess what, there is always a recession just around the corner.
The stock market is down around 20% YTD, inflation is around 8%. No things are not going great.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The Biden economic numbers have been fantastic, especially considering we are still in the Covid/Omicron pandemic. We should be very thankful that winger efforts to fight vaccinations failed by and large.

PNWest

The Biden economic numbers have been fantastic, especially considering we are still in the Covid/Omicron pandemic. We should be very thankful that winger efforts to fight vaccinations failed by and large.
Is whatever you are smoking actually legal?

Jen

Senator
After all, they think our gas prices are high, and they “blame” Biden for that as if he controls the prices. Let’s take a look at that….

View attachment 71201

Say it with me wingers…”Thank you, Mr. President!”

;-)
Gasoline prices have not and will not bother me.
They don't have to be so high but .............
Oh well.

I am sorry for those for whom it IS a big deal. But apparently, as per your map... they are in other countries so they just don't matter. Right? That's what you are saying isn't it?

protectionist

Governor
Of course. You people ALWAYS lie.

HA HA. It is this kind of mixture of brainwashed lunacy, mixed with stupidity, that is why Democrats are going to lose control of the Congress in November. And why no Democrat is going to outvote Trump in 2024. The American people are tired of being lied to, while simultaneously being told that THEY are the liars.

We all KNOW what the gas prices were when Trump was president, ($1.89.gal), and we KNOW what they are now. We don't need some kooks calling themselves fact-checkers: to tell us a damn thing.

PS - we all now the so-called fact checkers are a joke.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Is whatever you are smoking actually legal?
Check out Biden’s job numbers and economic growth numbers. They are nothing short of fantastic. Same with the stock market until the last few months - skyrocketing. It’s certainly true that the markets have plunged recently and inflation is up, but one need not smoke anything to know that the economic numbers under Biden have been fantastic by and large, especially the jobs numbers. He just doesn’t “sell” it, leaving it to wingers to lie about it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
HA HA. It is this kind of mixture of brainwashed lunacy, mixed with stupidity, that is why Democrats are going to lose control of the Congress in November. And why no Democrat is going to outvote Trump in 2024. The American people are tired of being lied to, while simultaneously being told that THEY are the liars.

We all KNOW what the gas prices were when Trump was president, ($1.89.gal), and we KNOW what they are now. We don't need some kooks calling themselves fact-checkers: to tell us a damn thing.

PS - we all now the so-called fact checkers are a joke.
Translation: Whoops! You sure did bust me telling a stone cold lie. My response? Crazed ranting!

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gasoline prices have not and will not bother me.
They don't have to be so high but .............
Oh well.

I am sorry for those for whom it IS a big deal. But apparently, as per your map... they are in other countries so they just don't matter. Right? That's what you are saying isn't it?
No. That’s not what I’m saying. Read my post to know what I am saying.

protectionist

Governor
Translation: Whoops! You sure did bust me telling a stone cold lie. My response? Crazed ranting!
Gee, how will protectionist ever come back from this so fact-filled, substance-laden, informative, enlightening post ? :rolleyes:

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

I would ask you to please show where anything I posted was a "lie", if it wasn't for the fact that your response would be a "stone cold lie", of the usual laughable proportions.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Gee, how will protectionist ever come back from this so fact-filled, substance-laden, informative, enlightening post ? :rolleyes:

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

I would ask you to please show where anything I posted was a "lie", if it wasn't for the fact that your response would be a "stone cold lie", of the usual laughable proportions.
I already pointed out your lie, as you know. Now you’re lying again, pretending I didn’t point it out.

You’re VERY deplorable.

protectionist

Governor
Check out Biden’s job numbers and economic growth numbers. They are nothing short of fantastic. Same with the stock market until the last few months - skyrocketing. It’s certainly true that the markets have plunged recently and inflation is up, but one need not smoke anything to know that the economic numbers under Biden have been fantastic by and large, especially the jobs numbers. He just doesn’t “sell” it, leaving it to wingers to lie about it.
His economic growth (GDP) is a RECESSION (2 Succesive quarters of declining GDP growth) 6.9 dropped to MINUS 1.6 dropped to MINUS 2.1.

As for the job numbers, HA HA, THERE ARENT ANY. Biden has not produced ANY jobs. He uses the already existing jobs of workers RETURNING to work after lockdowns, as a scam to portray them as jobs he created.

This is the kind of dishonesty that has caused millions of Democrats to abandon the Democratic Party and hand the government over to the Republicans.

Bugsy McGurk

President
His economic growth (GDP) is a RECESSION (2 Succesive quarters of declining GDP growth) 6.9 dropped to MINUS 1.6 dropped to MINUS 2.1.

As for the job numbers, HA HA, THERE ARENT ANY. Biden has not produced ANY jobs. He uses the already existing jobs of workers RETURNING to work after lockdowns, as a scam to portray them as jobs he created.

This is the kind of dishonesty that has caused millions of Democrats to abandon the Democratic Party and hand the government over to the Republicans.
And, of course, you ignore the period of time I spoke of regarding economic growth, and you ignore Biden’s record shattering jobs numbers.

You’re just a disgraceful liar. You enjoy lying, right?

protectionist

Governor
And, of course, you ignore the period of time I spoke of regarding economic growth, and you ignore Biden’s record shattering jobs numbers.

You’re just a disgraceful liar. You enjoy lying, right?
The period of time I am NOT ignoring is RIGHT NOW, and the previous 2 quarters (6 months), not 2021, when Biden reaped the benefit of Trump's good economy.

Again; His economic growth (GDP) is a RECESSION (2 Succesive quarters of declining GDP growth) 6.9 dropped to MINUS 1.6... dropped to MINUS 2.1.

As for Biden's HA HA "job numbers" l aready pointed out how there AREN'T ANY. 1657228739232.png

but thanks for the BS that creates VOTES for Republicans - keep up the good work.

1657229211412.png

Atlanta Fed GDP tracker shows the U.S. economy is likely in a recession (msn.com)

Last edited: