• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Signs you are in a cult

Spamature

President
Yes more doom and gloom. Remember trump was going to start ww3 and the economy was going to tank.

You are in a cult when you think these things just because the "other party" is in power. When in reality life goes on and things aren't that bad.

You are so ingrained in the cult that you are blinded by it and agree with everything it tells you to believe.

Tough way to live but there are many like you on both "sides" and their votes are taken for grant it.
As far as I know you and twitter are the only ones talking about WWIII.

The "other party" proved last week that they will allow Trump free reign when they let him off the hook when he was clearly guilty. He is now proving that he will use his power to seek revenge by retaliating on those who do not toe the line. Like the people who would not lie and or conceal his activities. While he rewards the ones who did even when they are caught by law enforcement.

Why would you ignore that ?

Everything he does comes with some excuse from you that points the finger at the other side. Sure you all use the disclaimer that I don't like what he says. But you then give a pass to what he actually does. One foot in a cult and one foot out still means you're part of the cult.

I know his policy was. I don't know if he has ever been sued by the govt mulitiple times for being one, but I do know Trump has.

Anyway why don't you take this to the Bloomberg thread instead of jacking this thread with your inanity ?
This thread is about cults. Your support for racist policies and racists like Bloomberg is strong evidence that being in a cult brainwashes you. Just like your support for the Klansman in Virginia, merely because he's in the same party as you. All cult behaviors.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
As far as I know you and twitter are the only ones talking about WWIII.

The "other party" proved last week that they will allow Trump free reign when they let him off the hook when he was clearly guilty. He is now proving that he will use his power to seek revenge by retaliating on those who do not toe the line. Like the people who would not lie and or conceal his activities. While he rewards the ones who did even when they are caught by law enforcement.

Why would you ignore that ?

Everything he does comes with some excuse from you that points the finger at the other side. Sure you all use the disclaimer that I don't like what he says. But you then give a pass to what he actually does. One foot in a cult and one foot out still means you're part of the cult.
I of course did no such thing.

Most republicans I heard from said he should not have done what he did but it wasn't impeachable. It was a nothingburger as was stated from the beginning.

If he is so horrible then you should be able to impeach him on an actual crime.

This thread is about cults. Your support for racist policies and racists like Bloomberg is strong evidence that being in a cult brainwashes you. Just like your support for the Klansman in Virginia, merely because he's in the same party as you. All cult behaviors.

Yes, America is a racist cult.

OldSchool

Council Member
Listen up Trumpies and see if this sounds familiar.

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.Cults begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and self-help guru

2. The group suppresses skepticism
If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

3. The group delegitimizes former members
If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud, immoral, or lazy.

If former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry, dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the truth.

4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
If your group insists the end of the world is near, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults position themselves as the sole refuge from an evil outside world that is intent on their destruction. Cults thrive on conspiracy theories, catastrophic thinking, and persecution complexes.

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/10-signs-youre-probably-in-a-cult-1921eb5a3857

5. The Group Is Elitist

Essentially, this means that the group — and its leader — consider themselves to be the cream of the crop. They aren’t mere mortals; they’re on a special mission to save humanity.

6. The leader is above the law
If you’re held to a different moral standard, specifically in regard to sex, you’re probably in a cult.

A prevalent idea among cult leaders is that they are above the law, be it human or divine.

7. The Ends Justify the Means

Basically, this means that the group’s mission — whatever it is — is to be held in the highest regard. Higher, even, than the laws and mores which dictate how non-members behave

8. The Leader Is Not Accountable to Other Authorities

This is a big one.

A cult leader, as the being who is in charge of the group, does not answer to any other authorities.

9. There is no financial transparency
If you’re not allowed to know what the group does with their money, you’re probably in a cult.

10. Fear and Dread

Most — if not all — cult members feel fear. It may be set aside briefly during group activities or gatherings, but it’s there. Even the most devoted members fear what may happen to them should they choose to leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

https://twentytwowords.com/signs-youre-in-a-cult/
Dang..... I thought DOS was history......

Anyway, and overlooking the format of opening post: I think it means you're in a cult if your girl friend reads your palm. Don't ask me how I know.

Most republicans I heard from said he should not have done what he did but it wasn't impeachable. It was a nothingburger as was stated from the beginning.

Hardly.

We do not hold our war criminals responsible for their crimes. We all just saw how we do not hold our aristocracy accountable for sex trafficking children. Our aristocracy is simply not under the same jurisdiction; they are entitled to their crimes.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Listen up Trumpies and see if this sounds familiar.

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.Cults begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and self-help guru

2. The group suppresses skepticism
If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

3. The group delegitimizes former members
If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud, immoral, or lazy.

If former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry, dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the truth.

4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
If your group insists the end of the world is near, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults position themselves as the sole refuge from an evil outside world that is intent on their destruction. Cults thrive on conspiracy theories, catastrophic thinking, and persecution complexes.

https://medium.com/@zelphontheshelf/10-signs-youre-probably-in-a-cult-1921eb5a3857

5. The Group Is Elitist

Essentially, this means that the group — and its leader — consider themselves to be the cream of the crop. They aren’t mere mortals; they’re on a special mission to save humanity.

6. The leader is above the law
If you’re held to a different moral standard, specifically in regard to sex, you’re probably in a cult.

A prevalent idea among cult leaders is that they are above the law, be it human or divine.

7. The Ends Justify the Means

Basically, this means that the group’s mission — whatever it is — is to be held in the highest regard. Higher, even, than the laws and mores which dictate how non-members behave

8. The Leader Is Not Accountable to Other Authorities

This is a big one.

A cult leader, as the being who is in charge of the group, does not answer to any other authorities.

9. There is no financial transparency
If you’re not allowed to know what the group does with their money, you’re probably in a cult.

10. Fear and Dread

Most — if not all — cult members feel fear. It may be set aside briefly during group activities or gatherings, but it’s there. Even the most devoted members fear what may happen to them should they choose to leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

https://twentytwowords.com/signs-youre-in-a-cult/
Whats funny is if you had a psychiatrist read this forum one of the top 5 posters the psychiatrist would pick as being in a cult would be spamature...

Spamature

President

You're the only one here I see talking about WWIII

I posted this question before.

Please explain how is not as bad as the other.

Trump taking an offer of dirt on the Biden in exchange for congressional money
( bribery) .

Versus what Trump did.

Trump demanding dirt on the Bidens in exchange for congressional money
(extortion)

Or how either of those acts would not be impeachable offenses ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then he ordered those directly involved not to testify when congress requested they do so as part of the investigation in order to cover it all up.

You know that is what he did. Yet you are sticking with the cult line "nothing burger" bs.

See what I mean about you ignoring what he does ?

Because your post shows you are doing it right now.

You are participating in the cult.

Spamature

President
There is a bloomberg thread on this topic.

I posted this question before.

Please explain how is not as bad as the other.

Trump taking an offer of dirt on the Biden in exchange for congressional money
( bribery) .

Versus what Trump did.

Trump demanding dirt on the Bidens in exchange for congressional money
(extortion)

Or how either of those acts would not be impeachable offenses ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then he ordered those directly involved not to testify when congress requested they do so as part of the investigation in order to cover it all up.

You know that is what he did. Yet you are sticking with the cult line "nothing burger" bs.

See what I mean about you ignoring what he does ?

Because your post shows you are doing it right now.

You are participating in the cult.

Don Jr is aghast that an entitled trust fund baby manchild would grift his way through life on his daddy's name like Hunter Biden has.

It seems more like America is a cult with bickering subcult factions, able only to point crooked fingers at one another while proclaiming the other to be more cultlike, such that the "debate" yet again becomes "well but my subcult is less evil that your subcult".

Spamature

President
Don Jr is aghast that an entitled trust fund baby manchild would grift his way through life on his daddy's name like Hunter Biden has.

It seems more like America is a cult with bickering subcult factions, able only to point crooked fingers at one another while proclaiming the other to be more coltlike, such that the "debate" yet again becomes "well but my subcult is less evil that your subcult.
I asked about his act.

You are free to answer the question if you like.

I would love to see what you have to say on what I actually posted.