• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Signs you are in a cult

I of course did no such thing.

Most republicans I heard from said he should not have done what he did but it wasn't impeachable. It was a nothingburger as was stated from the beginning.

If he is so horrible then you should be able to impeach him on an actual crime.
Indeed. Even more amusing, the Democrats are poised to nominate a racist billionaire as their candidate, while whining that Trump is a racist billionaire.

Indeed. Even more amusing, the Democrats are poised to nominate a racist billionaire as their candidate, while whining that Trump is a racist billionaire.
And both Don and Bloomers are party jumping aristocrats. Capital knows party is irrelevant, societal wealth redistribution, eyes on the prize.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You're the only one here I see talking about WWIII

I posted this question before.

Please explain how is not as bad as the other.

Trump taking an offer of dirt on the Biden in exchange for congressional money
( bribery) .

Versus what Trump did.

Trump demanding dirt on the Bidens in exchange for congressional money
(extortion)

Or how either of those acts would not be impeachable offenses ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then he ordered those directly involved not to testify when congress requested they do so as part of the investigation in order to cover it all up.

You know that is what he did. Yet you are sticking with the cult line "nothing burger" bs.

See what I mean about you ignoring what he does ?

Because your post shows you are doing it right now.

You are participating in the cult.
The money was given to Ukraine without any "dirt". So it didn't actually happen.

Presidents are allowed to investigate anyone that is involved in possible corruption. Why can Trump who is running for president be investigated but Hunter Biden can't? Anyone can be investigated.

Spamature

President
The money was given to Ukraine without any "dirt". So it didn't actually happen.

Presidents are allowed to investigate anyone that is involved in possible corruption. Why can Trump who is running for president be investigated but Hunter Biden can't? Anyone can be investigated.
You avoided the question completely.

That is like saying the cops showed up and the bank robber ran away without the loot. A failed attempt at a crime is still a crime. It is still extortion or bribery even if you don't end up getting what you are seeking when you tried to extort or bribe someone.

Why ? Is it because exposes the true nature of what he was attempting to do ? An attempt at bribery and or extortion is still a crime. You know this and you know it is not a "nothing burger" to attempt this scheme and then order the people under him to hide what he did from congress. And it was even worse for the Republican senate to join into the cover up, rig his trial and let him get away with it.

As for the president being able to investigate anyone. You know you don't even believe that. You are saying it would have been perfectly okay for Obama to have decided to personally tell the IRS to investigate all of the Tea Party group because they were his political opposition. Or to launch investigations for anything he might imagine is true, against right wing news outlets, or anyone runs a site like this one, or anyone here because they opposed the policies of his administration, and because it would help his chances in an election.

What you are saying the president can do in this situation strikes at the very heart of freedom in this country.

You know better and you still try to make up excuses to defend it and hang on to the mantra.

Yet you want to say I am the one who people who think was in a cult ?

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
No comment on your likely nominee's racist rant in 2015? I'm not surprised. I guess you'll have to pretend it never happened when you vote for him in November.

TDS is real, people.
My party’s nominee is a female, feel free to point to any “racist rant” by her in 2015 or any other time.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No doubt about it, Trump followers are cultists. So are Republican senators and congressmen.

Now Trump is using that cult mindset to get what he really wants....to be America's first Dictator.

Spamature

President
No doubt about it, Trump followers are cultists. So are Republican senators and congressmen.

Now Trump is using that cult mindset to get what he really wants....to be America's first Dictator.
He and they are certainly disproving any idea that America is immune from having a dictator and how unexceptional this country really is under the surface.

Spamature

President
My party’s nominee is a female, feel free to point to any “racist rant” by her in 2015 or any other time.
So was mine last time around. Before that he was black and before that the VP was Jewish and as far back as 32 yrs ago the VP nominee was female.

Alyson Kennedy. A veteran fighter against segregation, racist violence, and police brutality. Good luck.
So was mine last time around. Before that he was black and before that the VP was Jewish and as far back as 32 yrs ago the VP nominee was female.
I forgot you leftnuts adhere to the weird belief that only white men can be racist. Hence your support for Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, etc.

Still doesn't account for your support for Ralph Northam, but I think I got that one figured out.

EatTheRich

President
I forgot you leftnuts adhere to the weird belief that only white men can be racist. Hence your support for Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, etc.

Still doesn't account for your support for Ralph Northam, but I think I got that one figured out.
I don’t support one of them, and have condemned at least a few by name on this site in threads in which you were active.

The ideological labor of maintaining the white supremacist system in this country is for obvious reasons done mostly by whites (of both sexes).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The only party that has nominated a racist who they believe to be "billionaire" are the DOP'ers.

Now please take your trolling to some other thread that does not include me.
"throw them up against the wall"...……….."all" the crime in NYC is black black youth!! :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean if I have to choose between the lesser of two racist ?

Yeah, I will vote for him over your racist teabagger messiah.
Not surprised, libs love lib racist and how many racist got 'Ellis Island Award' with Rosa & Ali?