• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Simply a true hero

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
They're getting fewer mores the pity.
  • Twelve Purple Hearts
  • Silver Star
  • Bronze Star
  • Presidential Unit Citation
  • Combat Badge
  • Distinguished Service Cross
  • Two Prisoner of War Medals
  • Quilt of Valor
  • Legion of Honour Award (Highest French order of merit for military and civil merits, established by Napoleon Bonaparte

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
SALUTE

I met USMC Henry 'Woody' Williams awhile back the last living Congressional Medal of Honor winner from WWII now 97 years young and sharp as a tack.

He fought at Iwo Jima

Spamature

President
Biden. Topic .Otherwise, you are showing your TDS. Can't address your elected idiot since he didn't even send a nod to real men.
A nod like this ?

"Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers,

or this ?

he called US marines who were killed in the Battle of Belleau Wood "suckers" because they died,

Spamature

President
Once again... I DO NOT EVER REPORT ANYONE.

But please do a better job of self-policing.
This is a story about a decorated soldier who had been a POW and who is said to be a hero by many. I would even include myself as one who acknowledges that.

Yet in keeping with fairness I think all opinions on what makes up a hero should be heard.

You've made it clear you are for the censorship of opposing opinions.

Which is not surprising at all.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This is a story about a decorated soldier who had been a POW and who is said to be a hero by many. I would even include myself as one who acknowledges that.

Yet in keeping with fairness I think all opinions on what makes up a hero should be heard.

You've made it clear you are for the censorship of opposing opinions.

Which is not surprising at all.
Trumplandians obviously hate it when you quote their cult leader, Trump. Yet they adore him and insist on fealty to him.

A fascinating phenomenon.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
NO CONTENT & THREADJACKING is evidently allowed now
It’s ALL these guys do every time. I asked mods about it and was informed that it isn’t necessarily against the rules. Sooo… this will drive the level of originating content offered. Why would anyone bother crafting a thoughtful and sincerely conceived OP if abject douchery is allowed and encouraged to wreck everything “discussed” downstream.

Hence, the road to trolldom is delightfully paved. Swell stuff.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It’s ALL these guys do every time. I asked mods about it and was informed that it isn’t necessarily against the rules. Sooo… this will drive the level of originating content offered. Why would anyone bother crafting a thoughtful and sincerely conceived OP if abject douchery is allowed and encouraged to wreck everything “discussed” downstream.

Libs must jack joe Joe at all cost

middleview

President
Supporting Member

With all your off topic posts accusing others of being paid posters, you have a lot of nerve criticizing anyone....

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Love the article.

I met a gentleman at a home for elderly who had a USS Indianapolis hat, and for those on the left, go look that one up. He said he was transferred two weeks before the ship was torpedoed during the war.