• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Since SCOTUS overturned the NY ccw gun law

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Americans will be safer as if they apply for and pass the ccw test and training...They will be able to legally carry a firearm for protection.

What this means is that other states like California with unreasonably restrictive carry permit rules will be forced by law to allow citizens to exercise their second amendment rights.

The caveat being that they can legally under the already existing laws own and carry a firearm.
That means that they cannot be a convicted felon and are not on the red flag list or otherwise banned from owing a firearm.
Let the whining and keening begin.

This is a big win for public safety.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Americans will be safer as if they apply for and pass the ccw test and training...They will be able to legally carry a firearm for protection.

What this means is that other states like California with unreasonably restrictive carry permit rules will be forced by law to allow citizens to exercise their second amendment rights.

The caveat being that they can legally under the already existing laws own and carry a firearm.
That means that they cannot be a convicted felon and are not on the red flag list or otherwise banned from owing a firearm.

Tell that to former NY Giant receiver Plaxico Burress.

God of War

Governor
There we go…more guns will make us safer. Downright Orwellian.

Lunacy.
Who in your circle of people would you be worried having a gun? More than 10%, 30, 40, 50? Would you trust yourself with a gun?

I don't think you'd trust anybody but a government worker from the Almighty Government god squad. ha ha

I don't want to know anybody in your circle of people. You make them sound like creeps not trusting them.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Tell that to former NY Giant receiver Plaxico Burress.
Is that the athlete that died suddenly from his Covid vaccine?

No?

Tell Plaxico what? That he broke the law carrying a pistol into an alcohol serving premises? You got a problem with personal responsibility? Do you have point? This Plaxico thing seems totally random.

===================
On November 28, 2008, Burress suffered an accidental, self-inflicted gunshot wound to his right thigh at the nightclub LQ on Lexington Avenue in New York City when his Glock pistol in the pocket of his black-colored jeans began sliding down his leg; apparently in reaching for his gun, he inadvertently pressed the trigger, causing the gun to fire.[28] The Manhattan District Attorney stated Burress was wearing jeans.[29] The injury was not life-threatening and Burress was released from an area hospital the next afternoon.[30] Two days later, Burress turned himself in to police to face charges of criminal possession of a handgun.[31] It was later discovered that New York City police learned about the incident only after seeing it on television and were not called by NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital as required by law. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called the hospital actions an "outrage" and stated that they are a "chargeable offense". Bloomberg also urged that Burress be prosecuted to the fullest extent, saying that any punishment short of the minimum 3½ years for unlawful carrying of a handgun would be "a mockery of the law."[32][33] Burress had an expired concealed carry license from Florida, but no New York license.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Is that the athlete that died suddenly from his Covid vaccine?

No?

Tell Plaxico what? That he broke the law carrying a pistol into an alcohol serving premises? You got a problem with personal responsibility? Do you have point? This Plaxico thing seems totally random.

===================
On November 28, 2008, Burress suffered an accidental, self-inflicted gunshot wound to his right thigh at the nightclub LQ on Lexington Avenue in New York City when his Glock pistol in the pocket of his black-colored jeans began sliding down his leg; apparently in reaching for his gun, he inadvertently pressed the trigger, causing the gun to fire.[28] The Manhattan District Attorney stated Burress was wearing jeans.[29] The injury was not life-threatening and Burress was released from an area hospital the next afternoon.[30] Two days later, Burress turned himself in to police to face charges of criminal possession of a handgun.[31] It was later discovered that New York City police learned about the incident only after seeing it on television and were not called by NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital as required by law. New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg called the hospital actions an "outrage" and stated that they are a "chargeable offense". Bloomberg also urged that Burress be prosecuted to the fullest extent, saying that any punishment short of the minimum 3½ years for unlawful carrying of a handgun would be "a mockery of the law."[32][33] Burress had an expired concealed carry license from Florida, but no New York license.
You can expect many more imbeciles like Burress to be running around NYC at 4:00. AM half crocked carrying a gun now. What could possibly go wrong?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who in you circle of people would you be worried having a gun? More than 10%, 30, 40, 50? Would you trust yourself with a gun?

I don't think you'd trust anybody but a government worker from the Almighty Government god squad. ha ha

I don't want to know anybody in your circle of people. You make them sound like creeps not trusting them.
We can trust everybody with guns UNTIL they decide to start shooting people. And then they’re dead.

God of War

Governor
You can expect many more imbeciles like Burress to be running around NYC at 4:00. AM half crocked carrying a gun now. What could possibly go wrong?
Nothing. Toss the evolutionary failures into prison so they stop breeding and criminalizing. It is what they did in the 80's and 90's in response to sky rocketing crime. Late 90's and all the naughts had decreasing crime and record low crime because the rot was in prison rotting. Good times. Good times.

I don't care what they say but prisons serving a judicial system is what makes a civilization prosper. Don't let them out till their testosterone runs out (with age) and even then think twice.

God of War

Governor
It is. You should apologize to your winger colleague for accusing him of psychotic conduct.
Go Great Reset yourself lefty. Or was it build back better yourself? Either way you're not making sense.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Jack it's a Darwinian thing, if they're too stupid to have a gun they'll weed themselves out.

I'm a ccw permit holder I never drink and carry, nor do I carry into bars, hospitals, daycare centers, churches, Courthouses or anywhere it's illegal to do so.

I also don't ghetto carry, I use a properly designed and secured holster and if the pistol has a safety I use it, some ccw firearms don't have safety levers and are shall we say risky.
Booze and guns don't mix, you of all people know that better than most having owned a bar.

Will people do it, yeah they will, if they don't die from stupidity they're lucky, if they're caught by LEO then they should lose the gun, lose the permit and be banned from ever having a ccw permit again. A ccw is a "Right" and a privilege and if one fails the test then the privilege is revoked for good.

I wish the same could be said for 502 drivers, make the penalties as harsh as possible.

I've lost co-workers and friends due to drunk drivers more's the pity. It's a sore issue for me.
Just one man's opinion here. ;)

write on

Senator

California is, according to right wing politics, a hot bed of crime.

What to do about a right wing state?

Sign a contract. :(