• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Since SCOTUS overturned the NY ccw gun law

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
.082…..Pretty low, barely over the limit. Back in my day, they wouldn’t even file unless you had .15….. I heard he was crossing the highway with a green light and some idiot ran the light and hit him. .082 is pretty sober. Bad luck.
Scratched my head when report said .082+
why not exact % since it was higher than .082

Jack4freedom

Governor
Hear that everybody!!! Libs are saying he was just A LITTLE BIT DRUNK. !!!! In fact , libs say .082 is sober!!!! HAHAHA
What are you? A Mormon…..082 is slightly buzzed champ. I don’t ever trust a guy that doesn’t drink. Or that wants to change the speed limit to 45mph….You must be a real barrel of fun to hang out with….

Jack4freedom

Governor
Scratched my head when report said .082+
why not exact % since it was higher than .082
Report said Pelosi was over the limit which is .080 and that his BAC was .082. His attorney will no doubt try to see if the breathalyzer was calibrated properly and also challenge the police officer’s report which will reveal what led him to suspect, test and arrest Pelosi.

There will no doubt be body cam video which will either support or refute the police report. If Pelosi does not appear to be drunk and there is any problem with the breath analysis the lawyer will try to get the case thrown out. (I worked as an investigator for a couple of hot shot criminal attorneys for a couple years).

If Pelosi appears drunk or incriminated himself while talking to the patrolman his lawyer will probably advise him to plead guilty, pay the fine and eat the misdemeanor charge.

God of War

Governor
Report said Pelosi was over the limit which is .080 and that his BAC was .082. His attorney will no doubt try to see if the breathalyzer was calibrated properly and also challenge the police officer’s report which will reveal what led him to suspect, test and arrest Pelosi.

There will no doubt be body cam video which will either support or refute the police report. If Pelosi does not appear to be drunk and there is any problem with the breath analysis the lawyer will try to get the case thrown out. (I worked as an investigator for a couple of hot shot criminal attorneys for a couple years).

If Pelosi appears drunk or incriminated himself while talking to the patrolman his lawyer will probably advise him to plead guilty, pay the fine and eat the misdemeanor charge.
Didn't Pelosi's husband hit other people? Oh, look injury charges. Still a misdemeanor?

The people that New Yorkers are worried or should be concerned with already have guns. For example, the kids leaping out of cars and robbing people at gun point in the Bronx and Brooklyn already have guns.