• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Slap to the Face victim Don Jr. Social Media Rant Goes Viral For All the Wrong Reasons

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So glad he provides much needed comic relief during trying times ! And to think he is next in line in the Trump Cabal OF DICTATORS !

“You know what, can’t put Joe Biden in the same room with someone, he might let one rip. Guys Joe Biden is what stands between us and a nuclear-capable China,” he said while making dramatic pauses. China has had nuclear weapons since the 1960s.

( must have partied with R U D Y ) Critics argued it appeared Trump Jr., who has denied rumors of drug and alcohol abuse before, had been on a bender before making the video - Cocaine, Meth, alcohol or all 3 - you tell me?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So glad he provides much needed comic relief during trying times ! And to think he is next in line in the Trump Cabal OF DICTATORS !

“You know what, can’t put Joe Biden in the same room with someone, he might let one rip. Guys Joe Biden is what stands between us and a nuclear-capable China,” he said while making dramatic pauses. China has had nuclear weapons since the 1960s.

( must have partied with R U D Y ) Critics argued it appeared Trump Jr., who has denied rumors of drug and alcohol abuse before, had been on a bender before making the video - Cocaine, Meth, alcohol or all 3 - you tell me?

His mouth moves all funny like he had his teeth capped but they were made too big... I say cocaine