• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, a Wall on our Border is stopped .but, a Wall around Bidens Beach Home is OK

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
that's weird. shouldnt they just stay in mexico or be deported?
remember Joe EO'd Stay In Mexico
yes, they all should be deported ASAP
and we all know that isn't going to happen
Congress trying to give them green cards

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
ok. well.. so same old same old..
except now Joe's $2.7million dollar beach house just went up in value almost a half $million off taxpayers backs with no way for a return on investment other than for Biden's

Yeah, same old same old.........politicians fornicating taxpayers

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Should the taxpayers bill Trump for the $25M helicopter pad we paid to have built at MarALago? He's a billionaire, he can afford it.
Oh, That's right. It's DIFFERENT!
Cool.
No, he should have paid for that. But then Mar a Lago is his main residence, not a vacation home.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
except now Joe's $2.7million dollar beach house just went up in value almost a half $million off taxpayers backs with no way for a return on investment other than for Biden's

Yeah, same old same old.........politicians fornicating taxpayers
Yep. And it still has nothing to do with the border wall

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It's like hating Fords but you have one in the garage
Cancel border wall but build yourself one

It's all good, voters don't like the hypocrisy and #FJB is underwater in approval already and a fence is needed to keep Joe from wandering off

Biden briefly ‘stumbles’ during speech at McAuliffe rally, critics seize (msn.com)
I think in this instance you first have to establish the hypocrisy. He's simply building a fence around his beach house. Doesn't really have much to do with the border wall construction. Which by the way was a total failure, lest we forget.

Anyway, you haven't answered my question... No president nowhere, and in any future eventuality, should be afforded any type of protection, in particular fencing?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I think in this instance you first have to establish the hypocrisy. He's simply building a fence around his beach house. Doesn't really have much to do with the border wall construction. Which by the way was a total failure, lest we forget.

Anyway, you haven't answered my question... No president nowhere, and in any future eventuality, should be afforded any type of protection, in particular fencing?
Not at their multi-$million dollar vacation homes
ALL past and present Presidents have 24/7/365 Protection regardless
If so scared they shouldn't have ran for the JOB

meanwhile another lil' baby goes hungry in America

I'm amazed at how invested you are in this topic

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not at their multi-$million dollar vacation homes
ALL past and present Presidents have 24/7/365 Protection regardless
If so scared they shouldn't have ran for the JOB

meanwhile another lil' baby goes hungry in America