• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, another repub racist comes outta the closet eh?

Mytzlplk

Governor
look it up clown, and maybe learn to research in the process so you won't be so ignorant.

that way you wouldn't be conceding that cons are motivated by selfishness, and making simplistic and baseless claims about what a liberal wants -- taking what is others, you know, a thinly veiled example of the "taxes are theft" defense so common with you selfish ones.

and that's the last stupid question I'll answer. Here, take it up with the liberal -- http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-taxestheft.htm

you Grisly Adams types are all the same, and armed with all the same lame BS addressed there -- so beat your head against the wall for all I care.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Why he chose to focus on black people is perplexing. It might not overtly be racist,but he sure wasn't trying to woo black voters with that. That's very subtle dogwhistle stuff to another demographic.

Mytzlplk

Governor
indeed BD, and one they heard loud and clear I'm sure.

My figurative ears go up anytime someone singles a group out like that, and in this case, it feeds the idea for many that their money is going to those "others" that want a handout and not a handup

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why he chose to focus on black people is perplexing. It might not overtly be racist,but he sure wasn't trying to woo black voters with that. That's very subtle dogwhistle stuff to another demographic.
bobbie...............how many blacks vote 'R'.................how many blacks & whites thought in 2008 'O' was going to pay their gas and power bills?...........if any doubt=>: youtube how Obama got elected........check out those 'O' voters............when given McCains agenda."yeah, that's why I'm voting for Obama"........Biden........."don't know who that is"

See what we got!......................:crazy: ain't it

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
indeed BD, and one they heard loud and clear I'm sure.

My figurative ears go up anytime someone singles a group out like that, and in this case, it feeds the idea for many that their money is going to those "others" that want a handout and not a handup
"figurative ears".......................:bored:

UPNYA2

Mayor
look it up clown, and maybe learn to research in the process so you won't be so ignorant.

that way you wouldn't be conceding that cons are motivated by selfishness, and making simplistic and baseless claims about what a liberal wants -- taking what is others, you know, a thinly veiled example of the "taxes are theft" defense so common with you selfish ones.

and that's the last stupid question I'll answer. Here, take it up with the liberal -- http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-taxestheft.htm

you Grisly Adams types are all the same, and armed with all the same lame BS addressed there -- so beat your head against the wall for all I care.

"Ignorant" am I?

Ok, so enlighten me, sport? Being ignorant of something is not a personal insult, just means one has never been exposed to a matter, not that one CAN'T learn, correct?

So teach me. Use all of that self-professed, libby uber-enlightenment for good, share YOUR "knowledge".....

Again I ask, if a modern conservative's desire to keep more of the monies that he works and earns rather than having the government take it to do with as they please is, "selfishness", as YOU maintain right here, in need of some sort of "a superior moral justification", as another stated and YOU presented earlier, exactly how is it YOU believe that the modern liberal is not ALSO engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for his lust for what another has, that EXACT SAME money that YOU maintain it is "selfish" for the one who earned it to want?

Perhaps YOU can educate me on this;

We have BOTH the modern conservative AND the modern liberal wanting the EXACT SAME monies, the EXACT SAME pile, the EXACT SAME amount, agreed?

We have this desire defined as "selfish" by YOU when it originates from the one who earned it, right here, do we not?

So why is it we are LACKING the EXACT SAME defination from YOU when this EXACT SAME desire for the EXACT SAME monies originaes from one who did NOT work and earn the monies?

What we all KNOW: YOU define a desire to possess more of the monies earned by ANOTHER to be "selfish" if it originates from the one who actually EARNED it.

What we all do NOT KNOW, what we are "ignorant" of because we have yet to be exposed to it: How YOU define a desire to possess more of the monies earned by ANOTHER when this desire originates from one who never actually EARNED it.

Care to educate us?

Liberal: When you understand that there is no end to all you can do using OTHER PEOPLE'S monies.

No end to the lifetime voter base you can purchase using the earnings of OTHERS....

Gotta LOVE their absolute resolve to do with your money as THEY see fit, huh?

D

Doc

Keep working on it, Murk!

You are ALMOST to the, errr, "Quality..." of your Ballot Box posts.

Seems you might need to expand upon your elegant, civil, and open-minded cut and paste ranting tripe.

Another page or two of this dribble (that most only gloss over for the witty name-calling and insults...), and you will be in full form!

"C"Ya!

D

Doc

Jules? Are you now our resident expert on Catholicism? Or, is your expertise in what Protestants think, or, do you hold a Doctorate in Theology for BOTH branches of Christianity?

PS Could I run my prayers by you, just to see if they are properly vetted, according to my own religous sect?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
he only has one gear. you'll not get anything other than his playbook rote response..

anticipate something like.."thanaks for conceding...blah ditty blah.."

(excellent post. BTW..)

justoffal

Senator
Yeah...this wasn't the brightest thing he's ever said.

However your post is also wanting for critical intellect.

Correct me if I am wrong but Black People, by that I mean the American Black born and bred here on this continent now generations deep not the new migrations coming from the African continent, have a culture that they are proud of and that they cling to with fierce loyalty and that culture currently does not emphasize the family unit, marital fidelity or even filial fidelity and this is the fault of WHOM exactly? This is whitey's fault? How is that exactly?

I shall be most interested in hearing your considered opinion on this issue....I mean after all these are the people that Eric Holder referred to when he referred to....ahem... " My People "....YES?

justoffal

Senator
Thank you for saying what needed to be said. Color is not a component of the welfare state and therefore there are no targeted minorities needing special handouts but shhhhhhh....don't mention that to the NAACP or the MLK foundation because they have BMW's and ten bedroom Mansions that depend on the disinformation that the system is still unfair for people of color. Our dear board liberals have given us all the insight we need to see that it's really the white man who suffers from the Majority of poverty, suffers from the unfairness of the Job Market and who is by far the largest recipient of social entitlements. Sheesh...and all along we thought this nation was unfair for people of color...I mean Whatsamatta wid U? :)

UPNYA2

Mayor
he only has one gear. you'll not get anything other than his playbook rote response..

anticipate something like.."thanaks for conceding...blah ditty blah.."

(excellent post. BTW..)

Thank you for that. I am trying to learn. I am the first to say that there is all manners of things to which I am ignorant and I want to be exposed to them, to learn, so I have to ask.

What I am NEVER ignorant of is insults. Insults I know WELL. If I am asking to learn and only get insults in return I happen to KNOW that the one being asked doesn't actually "know" as much as they would like others to believe.

D

Doc

Dear Superman's Corney Villain,

First, it is highly ironic to hear YOU accuse OTHERS of using "all the same BS." Perhaps, you should review a few selections of your own body of work.

Second, you failed to answer UPNYA2's question. Rantings and ravings pass for valid discussion in kindergarten, and, for some, right on up into Grade School, but, eventually, we would like to see you answer someone else's querry....(Oh, but, by all means, we do NOT expect civility or tolerance from you....don't worry, all of us have our limits.....)

Third, I find it quite humorous that YOU consider yourself the resident "expert" on "what Puggers think," YET....obviously, the Collective Thoughts of Democrats, such as yourself, are "beyond the comprehension" of Pugs (Which, I suppose, is why you feel the need for page-long rantings, that tend to circle around on the same basic premise--"Cons and Puggers are evil, stupid, greedy, etc."--again and again and again.)

Still, while you obviously believe that you are more than qualified to explain the Dark-inspired, inner thoughts and feelings of ALL cons, you have YET to argue your OWN position, when challenged. (No, Superman's Corney Foe, calling one a "Ignorant Rightwingnut" does NOT actually make any argument for YOUR position)

Please continue the fine work that you do, but, by all means, please learn to argue your OWN point, rather than TELLING the EEEVIL Cons and Puggers, what motivates THEM....(based, of course, on YOUR OPINION, which....you can not argue, or defend, without going back to your original flawed perception...)

Anyway, take care, today, and don't forget the Haldol.

Your Buddy, the Doc.......

Mytzlplk

Governor
no, we agreed to nothing but the fact that you're a Grisly "rugged individualist" Adams type that stupidly thinks taxes are theft, which you stupidly, erroneously, simplistically, and quite dishonestly, conflate into a Robinhood scenario/corrolary to the selfishness your "taxes are theft" pov firmly establishes, all of which is based on the false premise apparently, that most if not all of those who seek help from the gov do so because they are freeloaders -- a case you've not even attempted to support, and couldn't even if you tried.

Perhaps maybe your problem begins with your ignorance regarding the definition of selfishness.

1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others

readily seen from your type as you so graciously provided here. This is why your type have no concerns about nor feel any obligation to the disadvantaged or downtrodden, and spew stupid shit like this http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/santorum-no-one-has-ever-died-because-they-didnt-have-health-care/politics/2011/12/06/31304 in defense of your selfishness that isn't even questionable by your own admissions throughout here, while you whine about the inadequate tax dollar expenditures spent on such, and in many cases, at the same time you cheer those spent on killing (brown) people needlessly in foreign lands.

UPNYA2

Mayor
no, we agreed to nothing but the fact that you're a Grisly "rugged individualist" Adams type that stupidly thinks taxes are theft, which you stupidly, erroneously, simplistically, and quite dishonestly, conflate into a Robinhood scenario/corrolary to the selfishness your "taxes are theft" pov firmly establishes, all of which is based on the false premise apparently, that most if not all of those who seek help from the gov do so because they are freeloaders -- a case you've not even attempted to support, and couldn't even if you tried.

Perhaps maybe your problem begins with your ignorance regarding the definition of selfishness.

1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others

readily seen from your type as you so graciously provided here. This is why your type have no concerns about nor feel any obligation to the disadvantaged or downtrodden, and spew stupid shit like this http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/santorum-no-one-has-ever-died-because-they-didnt-have-health-care/politics/2011/12/06/31304 in defense of your selfishness that isn't even questionable by your own admissions throughout here, while you whine about the inadequate tax dollar expenditures spent on such, and in many cases, at the same time you cheer those spent on killing (brown) people needlessly in foreign lands.

Well, to be totally truthful here, (something that as a lib I understand will interest YOU not in the least), we actually did NOT "agree" to the fact that I'm a Grisly "rugged individualist" Adams type that stupidly thinks taxes are theft, which I stupidly, erroneously, simplistically, and quite dishonestly, conflate into a Robinhood scenario/corrolary to the selfishness your "taxes are theft" pov firmly establishes, all of which is based on the false premise apparently, that most if not all of those who seek help from the gov do so because they are freeloaders --.............

Those are not ONLY NOT "facts", merely YOUR perverted OPINION, they damed well were never "agreed" upon.

So stop with the lying, it gets you nothing other than the scorn you liers deserve.

Now, with THAT being established, there was no need to present me with a defination of "selfish", I understand the meaning of the word. I accept that if one desires to have more of what HE earned he is "selfish".

What I NEEDED to be explained was what is the defination of one who desires more of what ANOTHER EARNED.

Something you AGAIN, elected to present. So, AGAIN, please do so.

Use all of that self-professed, libby uber-enlightenment for good, share YOUR "knowledge".....

If a modern conservative's desire to keep more of the monies that he works and earns rather than having the government take it to do with as they please is, "selfishness", as YOU maintain right here, exactly how do YOU define the modern liberal's lust for more and more of what another has worked and earned?

What we all STILL do NOT KNOW, what we are STILL "ignorant" of, because we STILL have yet to be exposed to it is how YOU define YOUR desire to possess more of the monies earned by OTHERS.

How about you impress the livin' she-ite outta me and define THAT for us, skippy?

Mytzlplk

Governor
thanks for conceding the validity of my remarks selfish one, and your now totally obvious inability to establish that there is no group in existence in large numbers that qualifies as the "I want more of what you earned" freeloader bogeyman

It's rather clear during these times of historical tax lows http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=3151 that your type will never be satisfied with anything but a zero tax rate, and all the poor are dead

Obviously I told no lies, and your entire BS argument is based on a "taxes are theft" pov given that, which you're impotently trying to defend with some simplistic BS premised on the idea that the needy are being greedy/selfish freeloaders, as opposed to being dictated by happenstances they didn't choose like you have proudly your admitted and selfishness, making the whole so-called argument you're making a false comparison -- not that I'd expect the grossly ignorant to grasp that fact.

You choose to be selfish, they don't choose to be poor.

Sorry, I can't dummy it down for you any further