• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So I can't call someone an idiot, but they can call me dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepubBub

Council Member
Jealous or what?
Posting of moderation use to get you a 3 days vacation
Maybe when you grow up you can be like Dawg!
There is nothing in terms of “moderation” when it comes to you posting. When was the last time you even had a vacation or left the farm? You’d like to portray yourself as this all knowing, “better than thou”, worldly person. But spend all your free time…well…

Don’t mention about growing up to be like you. 80 year old me wouldn’t even want to be 30 year old you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There is nothing in terms of “moderation” when it comes to you posting. When was the last time you even had a vacation or left the farm? You’d like to portray yourself as this all knowing, “better than thou”, worldly person. But spend all your free time…well…

Don’t mention about growing up to be like you. 80 year old me wouldn’t even want to be 30 year old you.
Don't remember, why not post when since you know everything____________________
80, that's why your post sound like something Joey would say ("portray yourself as this all knowing, better than thou worldly person" LMFAO

Maybe when I get to be your age I'll know all as you, here have a tissue.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Do you read over half the stuff you post?

If spewing toxic was a part time job, you’d be a little ahead compared to the oil refinery .

Be happy you do get away with some things, though not on the same level as Dawg. But Dawg posts so much that ain’t nobody got time.
Y’know…you’d think a dude would have some humility when he reappears as a new iteration, Mr. ObamacareForever sockpuppet.

So many lost sox - it’s like this forum is a washing machine. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Y’know…you’d think a dude would have some humility when he reappears as a new iteration, Mr. ObamacareForever sockpuppet.

So many lost sox - it’s like this forum is a washing machine. :)
Wonder if he still drives that old Honda
:)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Why should lefties have all the fun?

I would think that mindlessly trolling and insulting people all day might get boring after a while, but @Bugsy McGurk seems to be quite content in having done it for years now.
Everybody knows how tough it must be defending a criminal scumbag like Trump all day and trying to defect his scuminess to Biden and Democrats. It’s a full time job!

Colorforms

Senator
Everybody knows how tough it must be defending a criminal scumbag like Trump all day and trying to defect his scuminess to Biden and Democrats. It’s a full time job!
Well, considering that's what you do with Biden and his crack head son, you would know. :)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well, considering that's what you do with Biden and his crack head son, you would know. :)
Your boy still leads all American Presidents in every category that really counts. Impeachments, Indictments and judgements against him. His records will never even be approached. He’s like Joe DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak, Cy Young’s 511 wins and Nolan Ryan‘s 6000 strikeouts. His record of reckless criminality and idiocy will stand up forever. The response from GOP leaders was pretty special too. Attacking their own Speaker Of The House and tossing him under the bus. Today’s GOP is a real dumpster fire combined with a 35 car pile up on the Interstate. Never have such a bunch of hapless idiots been assembled since the French army circa 1941 or the 1962 NY Mets. What a ball club you got there champ.

Colorforms

Senator
Your boy still leads all American Presidents in every category that really counts. Impeachments, Indictments and judgements against him. His records will never even be approached. He’s like Joe DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak, Cy Young’s 511 wins and Nolan Ryan‘s 6000 strikeouts. His record of reckless criminality and idiocy will stand up forever. The response from GOP leaders was pretty special too. Attacking their own Speaker Of The House and tossing him under the bus. Today’s GOP is a real dumpster fire combined with a 35 car pile up on the Interstate. Never have such a bunch of hapless idiots been assembled since the French army circa 1941 or the 1962 NY Mets. What a ball club you got there champ.
hmmm, conversely, your side has the most failed impeachments, the most manufactured scandals, the first time I think articles of impeachment were ever drafted before the president elect even took the oath of office.

I think it's funny how you blame Trump for the impeachment attempts and the indictments when it was clearly the strategy of the left to do this. The first failed attempt at impeachment was on the 7th submission of articles of impeachment. And now that we know that the FBI entertained a two year investigation that they knew was bogus after a week, it's clear that Trump needed to do nothing in order to have this happen to him.

This was all democrat created and media pushed, and the leftie idiots sock puppet it to this day. There is literally nothing that comes out of the hole of a leftie that I take at face value.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
hmmm, conversely, your side has the most failed impeachments, the most manufactured scandals, the first time I think articles of impeachment were ever drafted before the president elect even took the oath of office.

I think it's funny how you blame Trump for the impeachment attempts and the indictments when it was clearly the strategy of the left to do this. The first failed attempt at impeachment was on the 7th submission of articles of impeachment. And now that we know that the FBI entertained a two year investigation that they knew was bogus after a week, it's clear that Trump needed to do nothing in order to have this happen to him.

This was all democrat created and media pushed, and the leftie idiots sock puppet it to this day. There is literally nothing that comes out of the hole of a leftie that I take at face value.
Trump’s DOJ started the investigation and then hired a special prosecutor, Republican Robert Mueller to investigate interactions between Trump campaign and Russian Intel assets. You lose again little champy. You take a lot of stuff out of the “blow HOLE of Trump” at face value and spew it chapter and verse here every day. See what I mean?

Colorforms

Senator
Trump’s DOJ started the investigation and then hired a special prosecutor, Republican Robert Mueller to investigate interactions between Trump campaign and Russian Intel assets. You lose again little champy. You take a lot of stuff out of the “blow HOLE of Trump” at face value and spew it chapter and verse here every day. See what I mean?
Trump's DOJ started the investigation because the democrats pushed for it. Trump knew there was nothing there, and so did the FBI. But kept it going for 2 years anyway. Certainly not because Trump wanted it to last for 2 years.

And Mueller found nothing. NO American was found to have colluded with Russia. Simple for anyone except a leftie.

And what did I "lose" exactly? You sure as hell convinced me of nothing and I know there is no way of convincing you of anything. Your desire to win at something no one else is playing is childish.

I don't expect better from you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.