• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So it came out today that Durham has interviewed...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's why I post around them instead of to them now
Geeze. I remember razzing “mercurial1” (and his other 10 names) about posting around folks - but that gassbag was apparently ahead of the curve on this. :-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
I have been very clear on this. You made a specific universal declaration. Do you stand by your words? A person cannot be indicted of a thing of which he is innocent. You wrote this. Is it true?
Give it a rest. Stop embarrassing yourself. Move on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
People inside the Clinton campaign:

Today, Special Counsel John Durham provided a “discovery Update” to the court in the Michael Sussmann case. In this filing, available here, he disclosed that his team has obtained a tremendous amount of information ranging from a variety of sources – including Perkins Coie, the Hillary Clinton Campaign, and former DNC/Clinton lawyer Mark Elias.

Durham: DNC lawyer Marc Elias has given grand jury testimony (substack.com)

In addition to Clinton Campaign attorney Mark Elias. And the left is all like "nothing to see here, now move along!"

But wait, there's more:

“Under the Crime-fraud exception, communications are not privileged when the client consults an attorney for advice that will serve him in the commission of a fraud or Crime.” In re Grand Jury Investigation, 810 F.3d 1110, 1113 (9th Cir. 2016) (citations omitted). To meet this burden, Durham had to show two things:

1. That the client was engaged in or planning a criminal or fraudulent scheme when it sought the advice of counsel to further the scheme.
  2. That Durham demonstrated the attorney-client communications for which production is sought are sufficiently related to and were made in furtherance of the intended, or present, continuing illegality. Id.
This could get really interesting...
What is the crime? Your post is more applicable to Trump and his lawyers.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes or no. Your statement…committed to writing and posted on a public forum is true?

Is it true? Did you write a true thing here? Answer it, Bugsy.

“ Not even Baghdad Barr and his fellow crooked hacks in the DOJ could indict any Hillary people. It’s impossible to indict people who don’t commit crimes.”

No edits made. Is it true?
More like it is unlikely to indict them and almost impossible to convict.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have been very clear on this. You made a specific universal declaration. Do you stand by your words? A person cannot be indicted of a thing of which he is innocent. You wrote this. Is it true?
Something bugs will never post to a leftist yet it's good to see he thinks leftist are lunatic that post in all caps

Durham has leftist triggered

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Geeze. I remember razzing “mercurial1” (and his other 10 names) about posting around folks - but that gassbag was apparently ahead of the curve on this. :-/
as he still is here in PJ as in Ballot Box

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Let’s see if Durham can get some indictments and convictions against any of Hillary’s buddies like Mueller got against the Trump mob. If so, fine with me. But so far all I have seen is a bunch of hot air blowing out the asses of right wing radio and tv jocks, ad repeated here on the internets.

Even more importantly, if any Democrat sacred cows do get nailed, let’s see if Biden’s DOJ steps in and goes to bat for the crooks like Barr did for Trumps crooked buddies. Let’s see a if Biden summarily pardons the crooks like Trump did.

Indictments and convictions and jail time are where it’s at regarding criminal accusations. Bring em on or all these rumors and innuendo are just a bunch of crap. Nothing would make me happier than seeing Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump heading up the river in the back of a white van.

You guys have been accusing Hillary Clinton of everything from mass murder, child sex trafficking and everything in the book for decades and haven’t even indicted her for jaywalking as of yet.

Then as soon as Biden looked like he might be the Democratic nominee all of a sudden he and his family became the worst master criminals in US History. Yet, no indictments, much less convictions. See what I mean? Do you understand why most people are of the opinion that all of these attacks are a bunch of crap?
You are missing a rather huge point here Jack - the indictments of Trumpies were for small potato process crimes or stuff they had done that had nothing to do with the campaign (or Trump). The indications here are that these indictments will involve top level Clinton campaign people conspiring to manufacture fake evidence of Trump working with the Russians in an effort to steal an election (and later to hobble his Administration). You want to talk sedition, that there is rather seditious activity. Was Hillary in on it? You know damn well she was, but you won't admit it. Will the underlings take the fall for her? Maybe, but there's not much she can do for or to them at this point, so it's at least worth speculating what it will be like if she goes on trial.

EatTheRich

President
You are missing a rather huge point here Jack - the indictments of Trumpies were for small potato process crimes or stuff they had done that had nothing to do with the campaign (or Trump). The indications here are that these indictments will involve top level Clinton campaign people conspiring to manufacture fake evidence of Trump working with the Russians in an effort to steal an election (and later to hobble his Administration). You want to talk sedition, that there is rather seditious activity. Was Hillary in on it? You know damn well she was, but you won't admit it. Will the underlings take the fall for her? Maybe, but there's not much she can do for or to them at this point, so it's at least worth speculating what it will be like if she goes on trial.
Why bother manufacturing fake evidence of Trump working with the Russians when there was rock solid proof of longtime ongoing cooperation?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Almost all of them convicted of crimes relating to hiding dealings with the Russian or the fruits of the Russian crimes during the 2016 campaign. Those crimes are called “small potatoes” in Trumplandia.

Jack4freedom

Governor
When and if Durham or anyone else produces indictments on these matters, I will be glad to read them and render an opinion on them. If Hillary was in on such activity (and I don’t know damn well she was or if anybody else was either) then she should be indicted. Until then, like I said, it’s just a bunch of hot air.

It’s easy to say stuff on the radio, tv and the internet. It is much harder to indict and convict people. See what I mean? So far Durham has gotten one guilty plea from an FBI lawyer who falsified information on a search warrant affidavit and he got a small fine and probation. Anyone who has ever dealt with the FBI knows that lying to get search warrants is pretty standard practice for them.

I am glad to see that someone finally busted one of them after 90 years. However your accusations regarding H Clinton are just baseless bullshit at this point. Show me an indictment and a conviction.

As far as the convictions and guilty pleas that were gotten by Mueller’s team against Trump’s crooked friends, several were related to their association with Trump. Stone’s convictions were directly related to Trump and his campaign.

Manafort pled guilty to several felonies related to his actions related to his interacting with foreign entities while acting as Trump’s campaign chair. Stone publicly stated that he expected a pardon from Trumy for his stonewalling and lying on Trump’s behalf.

Your assertion that all of the convictions Mueller’s team got had nothing to do with Trump is laughable. Cohen was convicted of paying off a slut on Trump’s behalf. Get a grip mate.

Boca

Governor
People inside the Clinton campaign:

Today, Special Counsel John Durham provided a “discovery Update” to the court in the Michael Sussmann case. In this filing, available here, he disclosed that his team has obtained a tremendous amount of information ranging from a variety of sources – including Perkins Coie, the Hillary Clinton Campaign, and former DNC/Clinton lawyer Mark Elias.

Durham: DNC lawyer Marc Elias has given grand jury testimony (substack.com)

In addition to Clinton Campaign attorney Mark Elias. And the left is all like "nothing to see here, now move along!"

But wait, there's more:

“Under the Crime-fraud exception, communications are not privileged when the client consults an attorney for advice that will serve him in the commission of a fraud or Crime.” In re Grand Jury Investigation, 810 F.3d 1110, 1113 (9th Cir. 2016) (citations omitted). To meet this burden, Durham had to show two things:

1. That the client was engaged in or planning a criminal or fraudulent scheme when it sought the advice of counsel to further the scheme.
  2. That Durham demonstrated the attorney-client communications for which production is sought are sufficiently related to and were made in furtherance of the intended, or present, continuing illegality. Id.
This could get really interesting...
A bit long but wasted on the deaf and dumb Dems, who like larvae thinking they might become butterflies some day.

Jack4freedom

Governor
A bit long but wasted on the deaf and dumb Dems, who like larvae thinking they might become butterflies some day.
Maybe more Democrats and Independents would take more notice if Hillary Clinton or other Democrats were actually indicted and convicted of serious crimes like several of Trump’s cronies were. That woud really be something.

Personally I put a lot of stock in trials and convictions. I do not put much stock in loose accusations from right or left wing news outlets and bloggers. I am and always have been the type of guy who loves to see big shots being investigated, impeached and convicted whether they are Democrats or Republicans.

I also like impeachments. I loved Watergate, Clinton Lewinsky/Whitewater, Iran Contra and the two Trump impeachments. That’s what makes America great. Nothing like that ever happens in corrupt dictator states like Russia, China, Cuba or North Korea. Only in freedom loving republics like the good old USA.

If any of the serious accusations aimed at Clinton for the past 30 years or at Biden since he became a serious Presidential candidate a year ada half ago could be proven in a court of law or impeached by a majority of the house of representatives like Clinton did and Trump did twice, I would be delighted to see it. Impeachment is a great American way of holding big shot high ranking government officials accountable for their actions.