• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So let’s get this presidential Palestine/Israel timeline correct

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One of the most uninformed?...Yes and clearly way more informed than you.

When was Obama elected? Could it have been 2008 when he was President.

But if you read the post and weren't playing semantics, but then what else ya got, right? Racism and name calling. But if you had read the post it said 2008-2016 includes President elect and 7 more years.

You lost the point when you went to semantics.
He would have no authority as President elect...

1947-1948: Israel is established as a minority-rule colonial-settler state at the expense of the indigenous majority. Hundreds of thousands are forced to flee their homes and become refugees.
1967: areas in which Palestinians had taken refuge are taken over by Israel in a war of aggression aimed first and foremost at capturing a cheap labor force. Israel is ordered by the UN not to build new construction in the occupied territories, and to prepare to turn them over to the sovereign powers within whose borders they are, and Israel begins ignoring the UN.
1987: after decades of poverty and human rights violations, Palestinians begin fighting back.
1988: Hamas is created by the Mossad as a means of undermining the PLO.
1993: the struggles of the Palestinians culminate in Israel’s formal recognition of the right of Palestinians to a sovereign state on the soil of the occupied territories

Feel free to tell the people of Yemen that Middle East violence decreased under Trump.

How the hell does anyone get the materials and equipment to make rockets into Gaza, one asks. It is completely impossible thus one might be tempted to think that these rockets were false flags and ---- mmm Shavuoth is now, isn't it? These massacres always coincide with a religious feast.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
2008-2016: Obama gives Iran tons of money, violence by Palestinian groups rises, Democrats and media praise Obama and blame Israel

2016-2020: trump cuts Iran ties, violence in Middle East decreases, peace treaties are signed, Democrats and media have no comment.

2021: Biden gives Iran 290 million in early April, yesterday hamas begins bombing Israeli civilians, Democrats and media praise Biden and blame Israel for being bombed.

wow
again...where is your proof Biden sent money to Iran in April?

EatTheRich

President
How the hell does anyone get the materials and equipment to make rockets into Gaza, one asks. It is completely impossible thus one might be tempted to think that these rockets were false flags and ---- mmm Shavuoth is now, isn't it? These massacres always coincide with a religious feast.
I’m guessing most of the materials come from Iran.

Smuggling is a long time art form in that part of the world, plus these rockets are in the smaller sizes easily concealed for transport.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/images/hamas-rockets-2014.jpg|||artilleryrocketsView attachment 63049

I can't write as freely as I would like so instead I give you two articles. One of life in Gaza -

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/517532-gaza-longest-barbaric-lockdown/

and a recent one on the tunnels

I am not up to date on World affairs but whenever I read something recent about Gaza all I see is that nothing has changed including the fact that the world is kept ignorant of its every day horror story.

Mandela described Gaza as being far far worse than apartheid in South Africa - that is saying something eh? And EatTheRich is correct in stating that Hamas was, in the first place, an Israeli funded entity ....... and probably still is