• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Many Surprising Events in 2020

Colorforms

Senator
Nope. But Trump’s dismantling of our pandemic response team and his two months of lying and bumbling are most definitely his fault, and here we are in the midst of the catastrophe he created. Yet your mind is so shot you blame that on “the Democrats.”
Well, since he didn't dismantle the pandemic response team, and since the WHO lied to the world about the nature of the pandemic, all of the resulting chaos is strictly democrat created. But then, lefties never hold the people who actually caused the problem responsible when they have a scapegoat.

I just think it's kind of funny in a sick and twisted way. Democrats always claim they have the answers, but 60 years later and blacks are still screaming racism, race relations are worse than ever, and Obama had the poverty rate the highest in decades. And yet, somehow, they always seem to lie their way out of it.

I guess they can thank Mamon for a corrupted media.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lots of non household spending

That's a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ saved

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
This year of 2020 has been full of shock and awe for all of is. It has not been a good year.

I saw this today and it is probably the most utterly chilling thing I have seen yet.

Think about it.

Another surprising event in 2020... maybe he just went there for inspection as he claimed. :rolleyes:
president  only to bunker.JPG

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Another surprising event in 2020... maybe he just went there for inspection as he claimed. :rolleyes:
View attachment 52849
Lincoln may disagree and evidently Obama thought he needed a bigger Bunker

Bugsy McGurk

President
Well, since he didn't dismantle the pandemic response team, and since the WHO lied to the world about the nature of the pandemic, all of the resulting chaos is strictly democrat created. But then, lefties never hold the people who actually caused the problem responsible when they have a scapegoat.

I just think it's kind of funny in a sick and twisted way. Democrats always claim they have the answers, but 60 years later and blacks are still screaming racism, race relations are worse than ever, and Obama had the poverty rate the highest in decades. And yet, somehow, they always seem to lie their way out of it.

I guess they can thank Mamon for a corrupted media.
Trump says you’re a liar...

Bugsy McGurk

President
And the media says you're one:

So you can believe Trump, but the facts are not on your side...as usual. :)
Trump brags about firing the pandemic response team (“to save money”), but his cultists still deny it.

Remarkable.