• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Obama did not seperate kids?

Jen

Senator
Interesting, isn't is, how Lefty is fine with things while their guy is doing them...........but when a Republican takes over and leaves Lefty Laws in effect.......... the Lefty weeping and wailing starts AND it is suddenly the fault of the Republican.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
These are U.S. citizens who would be separated from their parents if the immigrant parents were deported and the citizen children stayed in the U.S. They aren't talking about "kids to the left, adults to the right" after a dragnet.
That makes it better, how?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Less horrifying, but still unacceptable. We've moved from about stage 5 to stage 8 of the 10 stages of genocide.
http://genocidewatch.net/genocide-2/8-stages-of-genocide/
Please don't be ridiculous. President Trump is not genocidal (maybe you could make the argument that abortion is the real genocide)
Why is it "less horrifying" when Obama separated families? Does the reason for separation, change the separation?

EatTheRich

President
Please don't be ridiculous. President Trump is not genocidal (maybe you could make the argument that abortion is the real genocide)
Why is it "less horrifying" when Obama separated families? Does the reason for separation, change the separation?
Obama separated families at a rate of one or two every year. Trump is separating families at a rate of almost 4 dozen every week.

Genocide Watch stage 8 (written in 1986): "Children are forcibly taken from parents .... At this stage, a Genocide Emergency must be declared. If the political will of the great powers, regional alliances, or U.N. Security Council or the U.N. General Assembly can be mobilized, armed international intervention should be prepared, or heavy assistance provided to the victim group to prepare for its self-defense. Humanitarian assistance should be organized by the U.N. and private relief groups for the inevitable tide of refugees to come."

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Obama separated families at a rate of one or two every year. Trump is separating families at a rate of almost 4 dozen every week.

Genocide Watch stage 8 (written in 1986): "Children are forcibly taken from parents .... At this stage, a Genocide Emergency must be declared. If the political will of the great powers, regional alliances, or U.N. Security Council or the U.N. General Assembly can be mobilized, armed international intervention should be prepared, or heavy assistance provided to the victim group to prepare for its self-defense. Humanitarian assistance should be organized by the U.N. and private relief groups for the inevitable tide of refugees to come."
Sorry, but without links, I call

Attachments

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
These are U.S. citizens who would be separated from their parents if the immigrant parents were deported and the citizen children stayed in the U.S. They aren't talking about "kids to the left, adults to the right" after a dragnet.
They have an app now that you can click on a pic and find it's origin lol
http://revcom.us/a/366/us-opens-new-concentration-camp-for-immigrants-on-texas-mexico-border-en.html
"August 2, 2014: Immigrants’ rights protest in Washington, DC "

EatTheRich

President
They have an app now that you can click on a pic and find it's origin lol
http://revcom.us/a/366/us-opens-new-concentration-camp-for-immigrants-on-texas-mexico-border-en.html
"August 2, 2014: Immigrants’ rights protest in Washington, DC "
I'm not arguing that Obama didn't help pave the way for this. Both big-business parties attack immigrants as part of their class war on workers. But separating children from their parents takes it to a qualitatively new level.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I'm not arguing that Obama didn't help pave the way for this. Both big-business parties attack immigrants as part of their class war on workers. But separating children from their parents takes it to a qualitatively new level.
You don't award a criminal for stealing
and I'm all out of give a fvck about some whining ass criminal that got caught.

EatTheRich

President
You don't award a criminal for stealing
and I'm all out of give a fvck about some whining ass criminal that got caught.
Don't want to separated from your spawn? Stay home or get in line and do it LEGALLY!!!
*now there is an original thought* :)
So your whole thread is about attacking Obama for a policy that Trump, but not Obama, had in place, and that you support? Trumpies are strange ...

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So your whole thread is about attacking Obama for a policy that Trump, but not Obama, had in place, and that you support? Trumpies are strange ...
What IS strange, is you cant see the point of my thread (you do, but don't want to admit it)
It is about the silence from the left (and outright lies that O never did this) and rank hypocrisy "Trump is separating families".....

protectionist

Governor
Why talk about Obama separating kids from parents. This action is done by state courts thousands of times every day, all across America, to American families. What is the big deal ?

EatTheRich

President
Why talk about Obama separating kids from parents. This action is done by state courts thousands of times every day, all across America, to American families. What is the big deal ?
The big deal is the systematic policy of mass family separation on the basis of race and national origin.