• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So our country was founded by less than perfect people!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You didn't have a point, you just had a snarky come back as if you think it actually matters where the statues are to the mob.

The answer is obviously NO, your mob would not care where the statue was if they wanted to destroy it.

Thus Lenin, a man who starved millions upon millions of people to death (at one point literally causing authorities in Ukraine to put up signs imploring people "don't eat your babies") not to mention his political killings, statue still stands.

Why is that?:rolleyes:

Oh and if you can get me a statement by BLM or Antifa condemning the destruction of these statues? Surely there must be a statement from them calling for debate and vote on the removal... I can't seem to find it..... huh go figure...
1. I don't have a mob.
2. Not condemning it isn't the same as coordinating vandalism. Got any RNC condemnation of Stormfront or the Proud Boys? They'd be your mob, I guess.

1. I don't have a mob.
2. Not condemning it isn't the same as coordinating vandalism. Got any RNC condemnation of Stormfront or the Proud Boys? They'd be your mob, I guess.
Stormfront and the Proud Boys, you mean those two groups of losers the media had to dig up to distract the public from how violent there chosen group ANTIFA was...

Yeah, they are huge a problem...:rolleyes: how much money are they extorting from corporate America? BLM which is as Marxist as the day is long is making millions... and funneling a lot of it to the DNC...

Just a thought

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Stormfront and the Proud Boys, you mean those two groups of losers the media had to dig up to distract the public from how violent there chosen group ANTIFA was...

Yeah, they are huge a problem...:rolleyes: how much money are they extorting from corporate America? BLM which is as Marxist as the day is long is making millions... and funneling a lot of it to the DNC...

Just a thought
Yeah, just like Trump was funneling cash to the proud boys...

Since the standard with you is to make shit up...I get to do that also, right?

Yeah, just like Trump was funneling cash to the proud boys...

Since the standard with you is to make shit up...I get to do that also, right?
You guys have been making shit up about Trump since day one, why stop now.

Sure, ActBlue charities which all donations to BLM go through, I am surrrreeeeeee all that money goes to BLM...none of it finds its way to the DNC.... sure it does..

Hey, Bridge not far from me, goes to Brooklyn, get you a deal on it?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
1. I don't have a mob.

Oh ya. They are so front and center these days.

Oh wait. They aren't.

The month of riots- destruction- violence- killing were people like you- Leftists.

Sorry The facts.

Not coincidence. Red paint shows up well and is one of many colors used. All the people you mention except Baldwin were slaveowners, and more importantly the internally colonized are striking back at the symbols of the colonial power ... sometimes with poor strategic aims and leading to alienating people. But creating a debate about the country’s past and its heroes.
The people destroying these statues have no idea who these people are.

"Striking back at the symbols of the colonial power" ... Bullshit

Your mob are not exactly history professors, your mob is a bunch of illiterate [Unwelcome language removed] who are being manipulated by your betters on the left.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh ya. They are so front and center these days.

Oh wait. They aren't.

The month of riots- destruction- violence- killing were people like you- Leftists.

Sorry The facts.
Looting was not done by political activists...They were just thieves taking advantage of the crowd.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Sure, ActBlue charities which all donations to BLM go through, I am surrrreeeeeee all that money goes to BLM...none of it finds its way to the DNC.... sure it does..

And donations to the Tea Parties don't go to the RNC...Right? You need to keep that bridge...In November you're gonna want to jump off of it.

Busted...you got that accusation from InfoWars....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Making shit up? Find a post of mine that you think is false....I'll be happy to provide all the substantiation you need....The facts don't change. Trump's a lying sack of shit. He broke the law by putting a hold on military aid appropriated by Congress when he failed to notify them of the hold. He told Ukraine to investigate Crowdstrike because it is a Ukrainian company (it isn't), owned by a Ukrainian billionaire (it wasn't) and Joe Biden bragged about stopping an investigation into Burisma (he didn't...either stop an investigation nor brag about it)....

And donations to the Tea Parties don't go to the RNC...Right? You need to keep that bridge...In November you're gonna want to jump off of it.

Busted...you got that accusation from InfoWars....
I did not get that information from Info-Wars but way to mention them and pretend you made a point... as usual.

ActBlue does not report where their money goes, it's all just considered "pass-through contributions" with no specifics.

In November you're gonna want to jump off of it.
Biden wins and continues to flush the country down the toilet I will not be the only one, because ya know... who needs a police department.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You didn't have a point, you just had a snarky come back as if you think it actually matters where the statues are to the mob.

The answer is obviously NO, your mob would not care where the statue was if they wanted to destroy it.

Thus Lenin, a man who starved millions upon millions of people to death (at one point literally causing authorities in Ukraine to put up signs imploring people "don't eat your babies") not to mention his political killings, statue still stands.

Why is that?:rolleyes:

Oh and if you can get me a statement by BLM or Antifa condemning the destruction of these statues? Surely there must be a statement from them calling for debate and vote on the removal... I can't seem to find it..... huh go figure...
The Ukrainian famine was under Stalin, who sharply reversed Lenin’s political course. Lenin is justly admired for his fight to bring peace, land, and bread to the poor.

The Ukrainian famine was under Stalin, who sharply reversed Lenin’s political course. Lenin is justly admired for his fight to bring peace, land, and bread to the poor.
What is known as the Povolzhye Famine was from 1921-1922.

Lenin died in 24

Stalin also killed millions on his own, I look forward to seeing his statue. :rolleyes:

EatTheRich

President
What is known as the Povolzhye Famine was from 1921-1922.

Lenin died in 24

Stalin also killed millions on his own, I look forward to seeing his statue. :rolleyes:
1. Not in Ukraine.
2. The background was the 14-country invasion, consequent civil war, and White Terror that devastated Russia’s economy.

Now there is a shocking bit of news...but those people, mostly men, did risk all to found the country. If they'd lost the war they certainly would have "hanged together". Some people may think the world would be better off if there had been no revolutionary war. No independent USA. I think the good about this country is far better than the bad.

So some of those founders owned slaves...does that mean we should not honor their contribution to building a nation? I say no. Racism was pretty common for hundreds of years. Should we judge Lincoln by today's standards? Seems kind of dumb to me...who knows what values may be accepted in a hundred years that many of us would be condemned by long after we are gone? Did Lincoln think highly of blacks? Doesn't seem so. Did his official acts benefit blacks in America?
In fact, isn't it true that his official policies benefited African Americans for all time, changing the course of our country forever? Didn't he actually lose his life because of that?

To fail to balance their contributions with what anyone sees as their failures is simply short sighted. If we want to go down that road then wouldn't we also have to take down Martin Luther King statues? He wasn't perfect either.
So stop supporting racist a$$holes who want to erase our history.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So stop supporting racist a$$holes who want to erase our history.

1. What? If you'll stop making shit up, I'll quit replying to your posts that you are making shit up. How's that for a deal.
2. I've done nothing to support either the vandalism aimed at tearing down statues or Northam. I provided facts. You don't like the facts. Not my problem.
3. Speaking of supporting racist [Unwelcome language removed]. Did you know Trump had to be sued to force him to rent housing to African Americans? That is surely a sign of racism, don't you think?

1. What? If you'll stop making shit up, I'll quit replying to your posts that you are making shit up. How's that for a deal.
What am I making up?

2. I've done nothing to support either the vandalism aimed at tearing down statues or Northam. I provided facts. You don't like the facts. Not my problem.
Of course you have enthusiastically supported both. You do it every time I point out what a racist piece of shit Ralph Northam is, and you quickly jump in to excuse and defend his racism. Just like you did here.

3. Speaking of supporting racist [Unwelcome language removed]. Did you know Trump had to be sued to force him to rent housing to African Americans? That is surely a sign of racism, don't you think?
African Americans or welfare recipients? I know you think they're one and the same, but they aren't.