• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Pelosi right out of the starting gate says...

EatTheRich

President
Yes, animals actually more behaved and if you think illegals are murdering Americans, there's many families mourning that would like to meet you
The U.S. is a violent place (most of the violence by citizens), and forcing people to immigrate illegally pushes them into the arms of gangs.

EatTheRich

President
Reminds me when she said we have to pass Obamacare to 'see what's in it'...then the democrats passed it behind closed door in the middle of the night, not one republican vote. And now we find out it's unconstitutional!
She said we had to pass it so that people misinformed by right-wing media could see what was actually in it ... it turned out to be so popular the Republicans were aftaid to repeal it ... so they came out with an amended version that made it unconstitutional whereas it hadn’t been before.

Boca

Governor
She said we had to pass it so that people misinformed by right-wing media could see what was actually in it ... it turned out to be so popular the Republicans were aftaid to repeal it ... so they came out with an amended version that made it unconstitutional whereas it hadn’t been before.
Correct me if I am wrong. But I thought it was found unconstitutional was government ordering citizens to buy something.

No?

EatTheRich

President
Correct me if I am wrong. But I thought it was found unconstitutional was government ordering citizens to buy something.

No?
No, it was found unconstitutional because it no longer contains a tax (the individual mandate eliminated by the last Congress), which was what allowed Congress to assert the power under Article I.