• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SO......Sharia Law is COOL in America.......well ain't this special=>:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

BobbyT

Governor
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/10/10097954-federal-appeals-court-delivers-blow-to-anti-sharia-efforts

"My Muslim Faith"......."Sweetest Sound On Earth" 'O' is doing and getting exactly what was planned for..

Muslim take over of America..........no
then do explain this BS ruling by a federal court___________________

Liberals intent on taking GOD out of everything and replacing it with ALLAHA

Well, hell will freeze over before that happens.
I don't think the article says what you think it does. The article specifically states that US law is supreme anc cannot be supplanted by sheria law. You're tilting at a non-existant windmill here.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/10/10097954-federal-appeals-court-delivers-blow-to-anti-sharia-efforts

"My Muslim Faith"......."Sweetest Sound On Earth" 'O' is doing and getting exactly what was planned for..

don't forget to buy your prayer rug, i...t

Council Member
Dawg I thought you were a big constitution person, why would you want to go against it.

Council Member
The problem with most right wing believers of Religious beliefs is they seldom have the time to read before they claim that someone is trying to KILL GOD in America.

Lobato1

Mayor
Don't expect reply

I don't think the article says what you think it does. The article specifically states that US law is supreme anc cannot be supplanted by sheria law. You're tilting at a non-existant windmill here.
Sad.

Best Regards

Lobato1

BobbyT

Governor
@Loboto1 - You're probably right. Facts are so unglamorous when compared against screaming headlines.

Council Member
“It’s not as if the 10th circuit is a bastion of left-wing activism,” he said. “This is coming from a very conservative court … It is unequivocal that there are really serious, very clear violations of the constitution that this amendment poses.”

but what the hell, it's something right wing, gun toting, bible wielding, hysterical, uneducated people can get their teeth into.

stockmann

Council Member

Then you and all you Palin dopes decry being called stupid.

TS.

We'll debate Cheney, Gingrich, Elizabeth Dole, Robert Bork, John Bolton and a host of others on public policy. Those mentioned, and many others may be many things, but they are not stupid.

But you are, and you are shameless about it.
Just like that draft-dodger puss-butt Rush Limbaugh.

So for you: MEGADITTOS!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Then you and all you Palin dopes decry being called stupid.

TS.

We'll debate Cheney, Gingrich, Elizabeth Dole, Robert Bork, John Bolton and a host of others on public policy. Those mentioned, and many others may be many things, but they are not stupid.

But you are, and you are shameless about it.
Just like that draft-dodger puss-butt Rush Limbaugh.

So for you: MEGADITTOS!
Bill Clinton Served when in Vietnam.............I thought/knew palin was a f'n loser........so how in hell, was I a palin supporter......ya talking out ya azz.

Council Member
Bill got a deferment to be a Rhodes scholar, but I though that was crap myself for anyone. Limbug had a boil on his ass and he got out.

Many of my friends would have liked to know that was a way out, but they are dead now anyway from that war.

but back to reality Dawg, are you still ranting about religious law, because you were too lazy to find out the truth?

Council Member
Dawg, once again please read before you rant.

“It’s not as if the 10th circuit is a bastion of left-wing activism,” he said. “This is coming from a very conservative court … It is unequivocal that there are really serious, very clear violations of the constitution that this amendment poses.”

but you believe what you want of course as you always do on the right.

stockmann

Council Member
Bill Clinton Served when in Vietnam.............I thought/knew palin was a f'n loser........so how in hell, was I a palin supporter......ya talking out ya azz.
Clueless.

I said that your opinion is faulty, but strident, as so often exhibited by that draft-dodger Limbaugh. You respond by saying Clinton is also a draft dodger.

Do you not see that is off the mark?

As to Palin, I lumped you in with her supporters because the opinions you express
are inimical to those shared by Palin supporters. So good for you that you dismiss Palin. But your views align with those who support and excuse Palin's ineptitude.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny to see these ignorant red necks afraid of Sharia law...What a bunch old scared old ladies