• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, she's for killing babies and against killing murderers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You and in you on the right, not you in particular. You guys always do this.
Republicans demanded access to a private company's services as a Constitutional right. Housing, healthcare, and human dignity are not rights in your book, but Facebook and Twitter are.

So which of the Justices do you expect to change their vote ?

They are all Christians who follow Christ.

Yes, the media holds Republicans to a lower standard in behavior and performance.

He told him to, build MY church upon this rock.
Now here you are trying to gaslight Jesus.

But then again, you have some who is above him to vote for.

After all, Christ asked to be forgiven
Trump says he has nothing to be forgiven for.
TDS

Spamature

President
Meh….I really don’t give a shit either way.
Same here.
But when Nancy holds her wine and crackers with cheese event and all the big wigs in SF get invites. Somebody we know of is going to get snubbed, and miss out socializing with all the cool kids.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
What a hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON
Pelosi: Archbishop lacks right to ban her from rite
A “prayerful” Nancy Pelosi Tuesday hit back at the Catholic archbishop who banned her from receiving Holy Communion over her pro-choice stance.
The House speaker said the archbishop of her hometown of San Francisco has no business imposing his conservative views on her or the nation’s tens of millions of Catholics.
“We just have to be prayerful, we have to be respectful,” Pelosi said in an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” show. “I come from a largely pro-life Italian-American Catholic family, so I respect people’s views about that. But I don’t respect us foisting it onto others.”
Pelosi also took a swipe at the Most Rev. Salvatore Cordileone for taking action over her views on abortion while failing to punish those who support the death penalty. “I wonder about the death penalty, which I am opposed to,” Pelosi said.
WASHINGTON
Jmho

download (12).jpeg