• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, she's for killing babies and against killing murderers.

What a hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON
Pelosi: Archbishop lacks right to ban her from rite
A “prayerful” Nancy Pelosi Tuesday hit back at the Catholic archbishop who banned her from receiving Holy Communion over her pro-choice stance.
The House speaker said the archbishop of her hometown of San Francisco has no business imposing his conservative views on her or the nation’s tens of millions of Catholics.
“We just have to be prayerful, we have to be respectful,” Pelosi said in an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” show. “I come from a largely pro-life Italian-American Catholic family, so I respect people’s views about that. But I don’t respect us foisting it onto others.”
Pelosi also took a swipe at the Most Rev. Salvatore Cordileone for taking action over her views on abortion while failing to punish those who support the death penalty. “I wonder about the death penalty, which I am opposed to,” Pelosi said.
WASHINGTON

Spamature

President
So Big Church wants to silence Nancy's freedom of speech with the Lord.

Isn't that a violation of both her constitutional and sacred rights ?

write on

Senator
What a hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON
A “prayerful” Nancy Pelosi Tuesday hit back at the Catholic archbishop who banned her from receiving Holy Communion over her pro-choice stance.
The House speaker said the archbishop of her hometown of San Francisco has no business imposing his conservative views on her or the nation’s tens of millions of Catholics.
“We just have to be prayerful, we have to be respectful,” Pelosi said in an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” show. “I come from a largely pro-life Italian-American Catholic family, so I respect people’s views about that. But I don’t respect us foisting it onto others.”
Pelosi also took a swipe at the Most Rev. Salvatore Cordileone for taking action over her views on abortion while failing to punish those who support the death penalty. “I wonder about the death penalty, which I am opposed to,” Pelosi said.
WASHINGTON
So?

Why do you care? Is she going to change the mind of the Catholic church?

reason10

Governor
So Big Church wants to silence Nancy's freedom of speech with the Lord.

Isn't that a violation of both her constitutional and sacred rights ?
1. How is the Catholic Chuck silencing this bitch's freedom of speech? Communion or no communion, she is still running her communist mouth and spewing hate and venom in every breath.
2. Name the people in the private sector who support baby killing who have been denied the sacrament of holy communion. You won't even find ONE.
3. Is it possible that the Catholic Church has come after Pelosi because she THREATENS the life of unborn babies with her power as the Speaker of the House? That would constitute an ACTION, not a speech. Of course, the Catholic Church follows the Ten Commandments, which have some problems with certain kinds of speech, (kinda like Woke liberalism does.)

reason10

Governor
Not if she takes communion, they won't.

I suppose you are thrilled that "Big Church" holds a monopoly on that.
It is ignorant and stupid to refer to something as BIG CHURCH.

The Woke political concept of putting BIG on whatever you people hate refers to collections of entities. BIG PHARMA is a collection of big pharmaceutical companies, not one. BIG OIL refers to several oil companies, not just one.

The Catholic Church is ONE Christian church. PERIOD. It is NOT the only Christian denomination on the planet Earth.

Colorforms

Senator
What a hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi
WASHINGTON
WASHINGTON
LOL actually, that is exactly the business of the arch bishop. If she wants communion, she should stay true to the faith. Spitting in the face of your religion certainly isn't going to get you into the pearly gates.

Spamature

President
1. How is the Catholic Chuck silencing this bitch's freedom of speech? Communion or no communion, she is still running her communist mouth and spewing hate and venom in every breath.
2. Name the people in the private sector who support baby killing who have been denied the sacrament of holy communion. You won't even find ONE.
3. Is it possible that the Catholic Church has come after Pelosi because she THREATENS the life of unborn babies with her power as the Speaker of the House? That would constitute an ACTION, not a speech. Of course, the Catholic Church follows the Ten Commandments, which have some problems with certain kinds of speech, (kinda like Woke liberalism does.)
1. The 1st amendment is about more than just speech.

2. So you are saying this is purely a political act. No more leaving onto Caesar, those things that be his ?

3. As Speaker, her vote on a law does not count any more than any other member of congress. So I guess you mean the church is upset about her legislative agenda, and which votes she brings to the floor ? The House rules and committee assignments.
Assigning parking spaces and Capitol policing.

You know, the things where a Speaker is actually the responsible party.

This isn't just taking from Caesar, it's micromanaging his administration.

Remember, Big Tech is more than just the platforms that kick you off for spreading misinformation, and bigotry, like Twitter and Facebook.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
It is ignorant and stupid to refer to something as BIG CHURCH.

The Woke political concept of putting BIG on whatever you people hate refers to collections of entities. BIG PHARMA is a collection of big pharmaceutical companies, not one. BIG OIL refers to several oil companies, not just one.

The Catholic Church is ONE Christian church. PERIOD. It is NOT the only Christian denomination on the planet Earth.
So as per you Big refers to a collection, and it is one of the collection of Christian denominations that make up, What ?

Come on, say it...

reason10

Governor

And there is NOTHING in the First Amendment saying a baby killer is entitled to receive a certain religious sacrament from a specific denomination.

2. So you are saying this is purely a political act. No more leaving onto Caesar, those things that be his?

Truthfully, (and this in no way contradicts my mainstream conservative ideology, which most of America shares with me), I think that Catholic bishop was being a bit political and looking for some limelight. This was a knee jerk response on the part of the Catholic Church. I'm sure there are ABORTION DOCTORS who may be Catholics who may be getting the sacrament of communion and have not been publicly denied that sacrament, even as they are the actual baby killers.

You might want to research the Catholic Church. It has a rather hideous past. The whole purpose of the Protestant denominations coming about, the Church (it's original name) was becoming political and power hungry. The concept of the torture chamber has roots in the Spanish Inquisition, back when The Church was the ONLY Christian religion in the world.

You may not know this, but no one under the rank of Bishop was allowed to even look at the scriptures, (which were in Aramaic.) It was Martin Luther, who originally translated the scriptures (which we call the Bible today) into German, and made them available for the masses. He risked his life in doing that.

3. As Speaker, her vote on a law does not count any more than any other member of congress. So I guess you mean the church is upset about her legislative agenda, and which votes she brings to the floor ? The House rules and committee assignments.

A vote of a Supreme Court Justice does not count more than any other justice, at least in this issue. Overturning Roe does not stop baby killing.

You know, the things that a Speaker is actually the responsible party.

Such as the riots on Jan 6. She is the one who turned down the National Guard request, which allowed ANTIFA and other smaller nut groups to run wild.

Like I said, it was a knee jerk response on the party of the Catholic Church. And I guarantee denying her communion did not save the life of a single baby. Today, probably a thousand babies were slaughtered. Taking away one person's communion did NOTHING to change that.

reason10

Governor
So as per you Big refers to a collection, and it is one of the collection of Christian denominations that make up, What ?

Come on, say it...
So far, the ONLY Christian to make such a move as to deny her communion was the Catholic Church, (which is not necessarily a conservative sector. No one would confuse it with Southern Baptists.)

While we're at it, Christian religions do not band together as a political factor to push their views on the public. They can barely be in the same room together, much less form a political bloc. Also, out of ALL the religions on the planet, the Catholic Church is the ONLY one with a single religious leader, know as THE POPE.
You won't find ANY Protestant denomination with a singular world leader, nor will you find one in the Jewish Faith, Muslim faith, or any other.

Spamature

President
So far, the ONLY Christian to make such a move as to deny her communion was the Catholic Church, (which is not necessarily a conservative sector. No one would confuse it with Southern Baptists.)

While we're at it, Christian religions do not band together as a political factor to push their views on the public. They can barely be in the same room together, much less form a political bloc. Also, out of ALL the religions on the planet, the Catholic Church is the ONLY one with a single religious leader, know as THE POPE.
You won't find ANY Protestant denomination with a singular world leader, nor will you find one in the Jewish Faith, Muslim faith, or any other.
Nobody confuses Netflix and Twitter or Facebook and Google, but are all part of the same Big Tech you wingers say had taken away your 1st amendment rights.

Hmmmm ?

So the Christian religions do not all promote the same persona and his agenda and views onto the rest of the world ?

The Pope is the representative of whom ?

Are representatives considered leaders ?

So who is ultimately the leader of the church and the religion as a whole ?

Spamature

President

And there is NOTHING in the First Amendment saying a baby killer is entitled to receive a certain religious sacrament from a specific denomination.

2. So you are saying this is purely a political act. No more leaving onto Caesar, those things that be his?

Truthfully, (and this in no way contradicts my mainstream conservative ideology, which most of America shares with me), I think that Catholic bishop was being a bit political and looking for some limelight. This was a knee jerk response on the part of the Catholic Church. I'm sure there are ABORTION DOCTORS who may be Catholics who may be getting the sacrament of communion and have not been publicly denied that sacrament, even as they are the actual baby killers.

You might want to research the Catholic Church. It has a rather hideous past. The whole purpose of the Protestant denominations coming about, the Church (it's original name) was becoming political and power hungry. The concept of the torture chamber has roots in the Spanish Inquisition, back when The Church was the ONLY Christian religion in the world.

You may not know this, but no one under the rank of Bishop was allowed to even look at the scriptures, (which were in Aramaic.) It was Martin Luther, who originally translated the scriptures (which we call the Bible today) into German, and made them available for the masses. He risked his life in doing that.

A vote of a Supreme Court Justice does not count more than any other justice, at least in this issue. Overturning Roe does not stop baby killing.

You know, the things that a Speaker is actually the responsible party.

Such as the riots on Jan 6. She is the one who turned down the National Guard request, which allowed ANTIFA and other smaller nut groups to run wild.

Like I said, it was a knee jerk response on the party of the Catholic Church. And I guarantee denying her communion did not save the life of a single baby. Today, probably a thousand babies were slaughtered. Taking away one person's communion did NOTHING to change that.
There is nothing in the constitution about a right to be on Facebook or Twitter, but you still claim your 1st amendments have been violated.
I find it funny that you've missed the fact that I am mocking that very idea in my responses.

Nobody is blaming any single Justice for that decision. All 5 are responsible.

I bet that jerk came from a Republican knee.

reason10

Governor

There is nothing in the constitution about a right to be on Facebook or Twitter, but you still claim your 1st amendments have been violated.
I find it funny that you've missed the fact that I am mocking that very idea in my responses.

I don't talk politics on Facebook. I don't log on Twitter at all. (Don't like the format.) And you liberals look at the Constitution as a quaint form of toilet paper, so don't EVEN go there.

So far all 5 have yet to vote. And if they vote to get rid of Roe, the individual states can pass laws allowing baby killing right up to an hour after birth, and you people will be able to continue your blood bath.

reason10

Governor
Nobody confuses Netflix and Twitter or Facebook and Google, but are all part of the same Big Tech you wingers say had taken away your 1st amendment rights.

If they are holding mainstream conservatives to different standards than goose stepping Woke left wingers...?

So the Christian religions do not all promote the same persona and his agenda and views onto the rest of the world ?

See, this is where living an educated life has its advantage. Most educated people know this. Assuming that Southern Baptists are the same as Pentacostal Holiness, assuming that Methodists are the same as Church of Latter Day Saints? That's just ignorance on an increasing scale.

The Pope occupies the throne of Peter.
In the Catholic Church, the Pope is the top of the heap. He is surrounded by Cardinals. Future popes are chosen from the ranks of Cardinals. Below them are Bishops. Below them are priests. The Priest is the lowest rank to be able to administer the sacrament of Holy Communion and Matrimony. Below the priest is the Brother, who is in the religious order but has not taken the vows that authorize him to administer Holy Communion.

The Catholic Church is also sexist, with women occupying roles of the Sister. (some call them nuns.) The leader of the nuns is the Mother Superior. But they are not permitted to administer any of the sacraments.

(I was raised a Catholic. Attended Catholic school for six years.)

Jesus showed Peter the rock on which he would build the Church. All successive Popes were elected to that position. All are descendants of Peter.

Spamature

President

I don't talk politics on Facebook. I don't log on Twitter at all. (Don't like the format.) And you liberals look at the Constitution as a quaint form of toilet paper, so don't EVEN go there.

So far all 5 have yet to vote. And if they vote to get rid of Roe, the individual states can pass laws allowing baby killing right up to an hour after birth, and you people will be able to continue your blood bath.
You and in you on the right, not you in particular. You guys always do this.
Republicans demanded access to a private company's services as a Constitutional right. Housing, healthcare, and human dignity are not rights in your book, but Facebook and Twitter are.

So which of the Justices do you expect to change their vote ?

If they are holding mainstream conservatives to different standards than goose stepping Woke left wingers...?

See, this is where living an educated life has its advantage. Most educated people know this. Assuming that Southern Baptists are the same as Pentacostal Holiness, assuming that Methodists are the same as Church of Latter Day Saints? That's just ignorance on an increasing scale.

The Pope occupies the throne of Peter.
In the Catholic Church, the Pope is the top of the heap. He is surrounded by Cardinals. Future popes are chosen from the ranks of Cardinals. Below them are Bishops. Below them are priests. The Priest is the lowest rank to be able to administer the sacrament of Holy Communion and Matrimony. Below the priest is the Brother, who is in the religious order but has not taken the vows that authorize him to administer Holy Communion.

The Catholic Church is also sexist, with women occupying roles of the Sister. (some call them nuns.) The leader of the nuns is the Mother Superior. But they are not permitted to administer any of the sacraments.

(I was raised a Catholic. Attended Catholic school for six years.)

Jesus showed Peter the rock on which he would build the Church. All successive Popes were elected to that position. All are descendants of Peter.
They are all Christians who follow Christ.

Yes, the media holds Republicans to a lower standard in behavior and performance.

He told him to, build MY church upon this rock.
Now here you are trying to gaslight Jesus.

But then again, you have some who is above him to vote for.

After all, Christ asked to be forgiven
Trump says he has nothing to be forgiven for.

reason10

Governor
You and in you on the right, not you in particular. You guys always do this.
Republicans demanded access to a private company's services as a Constitutional right. Housing, healthcare, and human dignity are not rights in your book, but Facebook and Twitter are.

Let the Elon Musk owned Twitter ban even ONE left winger, and you people will start burning down cities.
Housing and health care are commodities that are PAID FOR. The people who build and sell houses GET PAID. Doctors GET PAID. Are you ENTITLED to their services for free? That would make you a moocher, a SLAVERY advocate. If you DEMAND someone else pay for services you are ENTITLED TO that makes you a bum and a moocher. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about Facebook. It's not worth that much of my time.

So which of the Justices do you expect to change their vote ?

AGAIN, that magnificent blue state lack of reading comprehension. (Well, it's nicer than just calling you a fcking LIAR.) I NEVER said any of the MAJORITY of the Supreme Court, (in other words, justices who have actually read the constitution) will be voting to uphold Roe.
Try to keep up with the rest of the class here. I said ROE has not been overturned YET. And NONE of the states have passed baby killing legislation YET. If you left wingers are right and 99 percent of the country agree with abortion on demand, paid for by tax dollars, then EVERY state will pass a pro baby killing law and that'll be that. If I'm right and most of America opposes unlimited abortion on demand (even for the high school slut to look good in a prom dress), then I think in terms of the middle. Abortion will be available in every state to save the life of the mother or for cases of rape an incest, since THAT'S WHERE THE MAJORITY OF AMERICA IS.

They are all Christians who follow Christ.

That's like saying all white people eat white bread and cottage cheese. There are different sects of Islam, and some are at war with others.

Yes, the media holds Republicans to a lower standard in behavior and performance.

That is a lie. The media holds LIBERALS to NO standards at all. Had the media done it's job in journalism, there wouldn't have been a Democrat president elected since Carter. The left wing fake news media exists to get Democrats elected.

He told him to, build MY church upon this rock.

Now here you are trying to gaslight Jesus.

Gaslight? Are you high on meth? Gaslight, based on a pronoun?
The exact quote:
17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [b]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

If I didn't get exactly the right quote, you're going to have to learn to get over it. As Denis Leary said "LIfe sucks. Get a fcking helmet."

Since your side of the aisle views religion as the "Opiate of the masses" you come off as hypocritical, and pretty stupid, every time you try to pull an Oral Roberts.