• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So someone in your family dies of covid

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I would advise people to not release their family information here. There are some posters here that would laugh at somebody else's family member dying. They like to mock the dead for a political point.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
We managed to eradicate smallpox with a vaccine, there’s no reason we can’t do the same for this. Remember China’s barefoot doctors program and how it brought medical care to the rural hinterlands? And nothing would make the world smaller than eliminating the borders. The only thing inhibiting production is capitalism.
With a vaccine rushed out before it was fully tested? You are propagandizing (again).

Raoul_Luke

I didn't hear anyone talk about making money from counting them in their stats...were you reading their minds?
These people are well educated professionals - they are smart enough to couch these discussions in terms of "what is best for the patient" while always coming up with things that drive revenues up. Again, I worked in hospitals for two decades - how much experience in health care do you have?

Spamature

President
And that person is fully vaccinated, two or three times even yet they still catch it and die.

You blame the unvaccinated.

However you have no scientific proof that it was an unvaccinated person that caused the death.

Possibly you should be blaming the vaccine for failing to do it's job of protection.
Depends on the situation.
Generally that might happen to someone who is unvaccinated is taking care of someone in a nursing home.

And yes, that anti-vaxxer should be to blame for putting all their patients at risk, not just the person who died because that individual infected them.

But generally has been rare for a person to die from the infection after having been vaccinated.

But no you don't blame the vaccine because it could not save them.
You have to understand that it won't save every single person that takes it.
No drug does that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
These people are well educated professionals - they are smart enough to couch these discussions in terms of "what is best for the patient" while always coming up with things that drive revenues up. Again, I worked in hospitals for two decades - how much experience in health care do you have?
so your experience made you a mind reader? I bet you have zero experience with the folks at that hospital and your generalization about medical care professionals being so evil is pretty much bullshit.

Raoul_Luke

so your experience made you a mind reader? I bet you have zero experience with the folks at that hospital and your generalization about medical care professionals being so evil is pretty much bullshit.
My experience affords me insights you don't have (apparently). Every organization, even homeless shelters and food banks, do their best to maximize revenues. Why would you think hospitals are immune from the tenets of finance 101?

EatTheRich

President
Where did I say anything about "bureaucratic interference?" Only a moron thinks it is smart to consume a product that can't demonstrate that it works.
It clearly works. To get FDA approval was a matter of red tape before the Pfizer vaccine got FDA approval ... what, a month ago now?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No vaccine prevents 100% of infections. By reducing the risk of infection by about 40%, cutting the number of people someone who is infected is likely to go on to reinfect about in half, and reducing the risk of death for someone infected by a factor of nearly 40, they work pretty damn well.
Like the AID's meds?