• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So the new fantasy by the RW ideologues is...

GordonGecko

President
that a GOP House and GOP Senate are going to "force" a moderate "President Romney" to be more conservative.

Really....you think THESE two guys will "strong-arm" Mitt into being a Tea Partyer??? :)

ai2.cdn.turner.com_cnn_2011_images_07_11_t1larg.mitch_mcconnell_ohio_clock.t1larg.jpg

aassets0.ordienetworks.com_images_user_photos_1170850_BoehnerJohnCrying_width_600x.jpeg

((BTW, naturally this doesn't apply to the ODS sufferers, who don't care if Romney and the Repubs fund Federal abortion clinics in gay wedding chapels...as long as they still call themselves "Republicans" and remain Caucasian. :) ))

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
How can those two guys move reign in Romney's moderate actions when they are no different than he is?? If the Republicans hold the House, I'm hoping they have the sense to change the Speaker...not holding my breath.

GordonGecko

President
How can those two guys move reign in Romney's moderate actions when they are no different than he is?? If the Republicans hold the House, I'm hoping they have the sense to change the Speaker...not holding my breath.
Number, as we see from Romney's Inevitability....the GOP obey their Leadership and what it wants. Ergo, there will be NO serious (or even hints, I'd bet) challenges to John Boehner if the GOP holds the House...or to McConnell's ascension if the GOP take the Senate. Zero, zip, zilch.

Number_58

I disagree...I think Boehner will be challenged harshly. Whether he will be unseated or not may be a different story, but there are a few conservatives in the House that would love to see his gavel in the hand of another.

GordonGecko

President
I disagree...I think Boehner will be challenged harshly. Whether he will be unseated or not may be a different story, but there are a few conservatives in the House that would love to see his gavel in the hand of another.
Bet you every JackBuck I have....GOP keeps the House, John Boehner is still Speaker until 2014. They keep it then?...same deal.

Al Ponzi

Council Member
How says either one will be elcted as leader the next time?

Are you admitting the republicans will keep the house and win the senate?

Who do you think Mitt will pick as a running mate?

Never mind nobody cares what you think really. You are a paid poster.

GordonGecko

President
How says either one will be elcted as leader the next time?

Are you admitting the republicans will keep the house and win the senate?
Jake, I believe if you actually READ what I posted, you'll see several times I say "IF" the GOP keeps the House and "IF" they get the Senate.

BTW, you want to bet against Boehner and McConnell losing their position "IF" the GOP take those two bodies? Or just want to talk about me some more?

Number_58

The discussion wasn't whether Boehner would keep the Speaker's position...it was whether he will be challenged by another House Republican for the leadership position...wanna bet all your JackBucks that he won't be challenged?

GordonGecko

President
The discussion wasn't whether Boehner would keep the Speaker's position...it was whether he will be challenged by another House Republican for the leadership position...wanna bet all your JackBucks that he won't be challenged?
How SERIOUSLY challenged, Number? An actual vocal, in-his-face, going before the microphones and decrying his "weak leadership" challenge from some young Tea Partyer.....or another shot by Michele Bachmann?

or just some guy telling "Weekly Standard" that he "might consider it, if the Speaker doesn't openly declare he'll support a trillion in cuts for next year's budget"....who five minutes after the interview denies he was attacking Boehner?

Number_58

I already stated my opinion on that...he will be seriously challenged...if Obama wins a second term, I predict he will lose his Speakership...if Obama loses, he may keep it, but he will be seriously challenged.

GordonGecko

President
I already stated my opinion on that...he will be seriously challenged...if Obama wins a second term, I predict he will lose his Speakership...if Obama loses, he may keep it, but he will be seriously challenged.
Okay, so lets' go with the first bet, because it doesn't require defining "seriously challenged". If the President is re-elected?....I'll bet you any and all JackBucks you want that John Boehner remains Speaker to 2014.

Al Ponzi

Council Member
Thanks for finally admitting your post are strawmen. If, if, if, why not defend Obama's record. You can't so you don't. Your style is weak, lazy, and stupid.

GordonGecko

President
Thanks for finally admitting your post are strawmen. If, if, if, why not defend Obama's record. You can't so you don't. Your style is weak, lazy, and stupid.
Where did I admit that, Jake?

And me and Number now have a bet....if the President is re-elected, he says Boehner will lose the Speakership. I say no. What do YOU say?

((Guess?..."I don't care" or some similar "neutral" statement. Right? :) ))

Zarathustra

Council Member
As much as I hate to agree with you....Geeko............you are making my case(albeit in a milquetoast fashion).

Say it with me...............you're gonna need?............................NATIONALISTS

GordonGecko

President
As much as I hate to agree with you....Geeko............you are making my case(albeit in a milquetoast fashion).

Say it with me...............you're gonna need?............................NATIONALISTS
cid, give me your MINIMUM, NO EXCUSES, NO MORE EXTENSIONS time-line for when the "Nationalist Revolution" will start....a year, two, four, whatever. And we'll bet on that.

Al Ponzi

Council Member
I don't care or none of your business. No can you defend Obama record? Guess not you only post about what you think republicans thinks. Like I said your style is lazy and idiotic. If if if, that's a strawman because nobody knows the answer.

You'll never change if you do the DNC won't pay you to post anymore.