• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So…”The White House Unveils 500 New Sanctions On Russia”

Colorforms

Senator
Biden administration imposes sanctions aimed at Russia on more than 500 targets for Navalny death and ongoing war in Ukraine

Biden administration imposes sanctions aimed at Russia on more than 500 targets for Navalny death and ongoing war in Ukraine | CNN Politics

It does raise the question: If we had 500 more sanctions at our disposal to impose, why did we wait until now to deploy them?

I mean, rape, murder, torture...None of that triggered these additional sanctions until now? Why is that?

It seems like a fair question...Will any member of the White House press corps dare to ask it?
If anything, they could have been threatened while Russia was amassing its military on the Ukrainian border.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If anything, they could have been threatened while Russia was amassing its military on the Ukrainian border.
Which is exactly what we did…

We alerted the world and threatened sanctions…

https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-economics/2022/russias-war-ukraine-sanctions-timeline

DETERRENCE PHASE
Nov 2021 - Feb 20, 2022
Nov 2021 - Jan 2022
In an unusual move, the US shares intelligence with allies and the public about more than 150,000 Russian troops moving to Ukraine’s border for a likely invasion. World leaders attempt diplomacy with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including US President Joseph R. Biden Jr., French President

Colorforms

Senator
Which is exactly what we did…

We alerted the world and threatened sanctions…

https://www.piie.com/blogs/realtime-economics/2022/russias-war-ukraine-sanctions-timeline

DETERRENCE PHASE
Nov 2021 - Feb 20, 2022
Nov 2021 - Jan 2022
In an unusual move, the US shares intelligence with allies and the public about more than 150,000 Russian troops moving to Ukraine’s border for a likely invasion. World leaders attempt diplomacy with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including US President Joseph R. Biden Jr., French President
I love how everything you post is half a year into the Russian buildup

Jack4freedom

Governor
Coulda, woulda, shoulda don’t matter little Champy. Reality happens right now. Too bad Trump and his Congressional lackeys are withholding the funds to help Ukraine right now. These are Commie traitors of the highest order. If I were Republican I would try to find a way less disgusting candidate. Nikki Hayley seems way more sane and less of a traitor at this point. Have you ever thought of that? Come on young man, wake up and smell the coffee….I can lead a horse to water……

worldlymrb

Revenge
Why the kid gloves before? I ask…because not a single incurious, uninquisitive PJ Democrat will dare do so. They are all far too occupied lauding everything Democrats do and questioning NOTHING.

So…why were we withholding all these 500 sanctions while Putin’s armies are/were plundering Ukraine, raping and butchering innocent Ukrainian women and children? Anyone? Any critical thoughts here? 500 is a fair number of “new sanctions”. Why were these not toggled before? Were we waiting for the really bad stuff to start first?

Ok. Keep your heads down and continue your propaganda. No worries.
No worries. US/NATO just green lighted their puppet Zelkinky to use US/Nato supplied F-16s to launch strikes inside Russia territory which would be a huge escalation against a major nuclear power.

Good news is, the F-16s would be wiped out the moment they landed in Ukraine. Bad news is US/NATO will most likely launch the attacks from NATO member Poland and will be piloted by NATO. Anyone have nuclear war in their October Surprise selection?

Once again...your tourettes kicks in. I found a very limited explanation of what the new sanctions were targeting and you call that an apology. It isn't. Have you seen any of the sanctions yet? I have not. Let me know when a list of sanctions is available.
Typical lefty, making fun of a disease that someone has that they cannot help but get it. Do you even know what causes Turette's?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No worries. US/NATO just green lighted their puppet Zelkinky to use US/Nato supplied F-16s to launch strikes inside Russia territory which would be a huge escalation against a major nuclear power.

Good news is, the F-16s would be wiped out the moment they landed in Ukraine. Bad news is US/NATO will most likely launch the attacks from NATO member Poland and will be piloted by NATO. Anyone have nuclear war in their October Surprise selection?
Does it make sense to you that Russia would continue to attack the interior of Ukraine, killing thousands of civilians, while Ukraine would be prevented from striking within Russia? Not to me. Russians should taste the fruit of Putin's war.

Your cheering for Russia is only too obvious. To date the Russian Migs have not fared well against F16s. Hope you aren't too disappointed when Abrams tanks and F16s prove to be a problem for Putin's army.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Typical lefty, making fun of a disease that someone has that they cannot help but get it. Do you even know what causes Turette's?
I made fun of a right winger who can't help himself when anyone disagrees with him...a knee jerk reaction that has a laughable connection to the context of the thread.

Colorforms

Senator
Coulda, woulda, shoulda don’t matter little Champy. Reality happens right now. Too bad Trump and his Congressional lackeys are withholding the funds to help Ukraine right now. These are Commie traitors of the highest order. If I were Republican I would try to find a way less disgusting candidate. Nikki Hayley seems way more sane and less of a traitor at this point. Have you ever thought of that? Come on young man, wake up and smell the coffee….I can lead a horse to water……
Commie traitors of the highest order? It was Biden who sanctioned the pipeline that allowed this war to happen in the first place. This didn't happen under Trump.

One of the downsides of having a weak, incompetent leader is that other nations feel that they can get away with things that they can't when our leadership is strong. YOU helped to elect Biden, so YOU can take partial responsibility for his incompetence.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Good news, American planes wiped out by Commie Russian scum invaders….Jeeezzus you really are a traitor…Wow!

Zelenskyy, elected President who chose to stay and fight for his country instead of some safe cushy exile that was offered to him. Bone spurs Trump has turned Reagan, Ike, Teddy Roosevelt GOP into a bunch of Commie pussies. Disgusting!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Commie traitors of the highest order? It was Biden who sanctioned the pipeline that allowed this war to happen in the first place. This didn't happen under Trump.

One of the downsides of having a weak, incompetent leader is that other nations feel that they can get away with things that they can't when our leadership is strong. YOU helped to elect Biden, so YOU can take partial responsibility for his incompetence.
Your boy Trump did everything he could to undermine and kneecap Ukrainian anti corruption polices while President now he is actively helping Putin murder, kidnap and rape Ukranian women and children by ordering weak, anti Americans in congress to delay and deny aid to Ukraine. The upcoming election is between Commie traitors and Trump against real Americans. Pretty easy choice to me, but it seems that Trump has a lot of support from the Putin loving crowd.

Colorforms

Senator
Your boy Trump did everything he could to undermine and kneecap Ukrainian anti corruption polices while President now he is actively helping Putin murder, kidnap and rape Ukranian women and children by ordering weak, anti Americans in congress to delay and deny aid to Ukraine. The upcoming election is between Commie traitors and Trump against real Americans. Pretty easy choice to me, but it seems that Trump has a lot of support from the Putin loving crowd.
Stupid post of the day.

Trump is not actively doing any such thing. One thing I hate about fascists is that, if you're not 100% in with what they want, you're some kind of traitor, or something with an "ist" behind it.

Some people believe that this is a war between Russia and Ukraine, and that we have no place there to begin with. Just like when Putin took over Crimea and we didn't get involved. Was Obama a "filthy commie traitor"?

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Stupid post of the day.

Trump is not actively doing any such thing. One thing I hate about fascists is that, if you're not 100% in with what they want, you're some kind of traitor, or something with an "ist" behind it.

Some people believe that this is a war between Russia and Ukraine, and that we have no place there to begin with. Just like when Putin took over Crimea and we didn't get involved. Was Obama a "filthy commie traitor"?
No, he wasn’t and neither is Biden, but Trump certainly is. That’s what the upcoming election will be all about. I’m for the Americans and Ukranians. I guess you stand with Trump and the Russians…..

Colorforms

Senator
No, he wasn’t and neither is Biden, but Trump certainly is. That’s what the upcoming election will be all about. I’m for the Americans and Ukranians. I guess you stand with Trump and the Russians…..
I stand with whatever is good for America. The Ukraine war is NOT good for America. But then Biden already screwed the pooch on that one, like he usually does.

Good thing he has his fascist rabble out there to defend every little thing he does.