• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, this is why Joey is hiring all those IRS agents

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We already report tips. This is an attempt to make it easier. Add to that, it is voluntary.
So, your boy doesn't even pay minimum wages, if you do report tips and you damn sure will report them now when IRS agents stop by and not to eat :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So, your boy doesn't even pay minimum wages, if you do report tips and you damn sure will report them now when IRS agents stop by and not to eat :)
WTF are you talking about. We pay $15 per hour minimum. We report tips as required. Tips are paid out at the end of every shift from the tip jar and to those who worked that night. Credit card tips are paid out on payday.

Quit talking out of your ass....IRS agents have never come in to our restaurant. We do get a lot of first responders and military folks. We do a 50% discount for them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WTF are you talking about. We pay $15 per hour minimum. We report tips as required. Tips are paid out at the end of every shift from the tip jar and to those who worked that night. Credit card tips are paid out on payday.

Quit talking out of your ass....IRS agents have never come in to our restaurant. We do get a lot of first responders and military folks. We do a 50% discount for them.
There's the sound of "talking out of your ass"
Last time you posted of what your boy pays it was more than $15 per hour
50%--sure ya do, sure ya do

:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There's the sound of "talking out of your ass"
Last time you posted of what your boy pays it was more than $15 per hour
50%--sure ya do, sure ya do

:)
What part of this didn't you understand?
We pay $15 per hour minimum.

50%--sure ya do, sure ya do....

Once again posting of something you couldn't possibly know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Democrats get them in place that is exactly how they tend to use them...it will be the rogue office in Ohio on steroids....
I actually think the problem was with the congressional taxation rules that stated what 501c3 and 501c4 enforcement was to do in finding out if an organization qualifies.
The IRS subjected both right and left wing groups to scrutiny.

So while the IRS is supposed to determine if an organization is politically active, they are not allowed to ask what activities they engage in.

Oh...and no, the new employees are not all agents.

I actually think the problem was with the congressional taxation rules that stated what 501c3 and 501c4 enforcement was to do in finding out if an organization qualifies.
The IRS subjected both right and left wing groups to scrutiny.

So while the IRS is supposed to determine if an organization is politically active, they are not allowed to ask what activities they engage in.

Oh...and no, the new employees are not all agents.
I remember us having this conversation and that was not the problem. That law is muddled, however the slow walking of appications of political groups you do not like... has nothing to do with a muddled a law.

Has to do with the weaponization of the IRS to be used against groups that say ohhhh President Obama did not like.....

Yes, it was President Obama that got the ball rolling on the weaponization of the intelligence agencies and IRS to use against people he did not care for.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I remember us having this conversation and that was not the problem. That law is muddled, however the slow walking of appications of political groups you do not like... has nothing to do with a muddled a law.

Has to do with the weaponization of the IRS to be used against groups that say ohhhh President Obama did not like.....

Yes, it was President Obama that got the ball rolling on the weaponization of the intelligence agencies and IRS to use against people he did not care for.....
In your opinion, it was not the problem. It had nothing to do with groups someone doesn't like. It has to do with political groups pretending they are not political.

You cannot find any communication from Obama to anyone in the IRS about "slow walking" anything. In fact, those groups were granted the status they requested and even while the application was being considered...they operated as if it had been.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In your opinion, it was not the problem. It had nothing to do with groups someone doesn't like. It has to do with political groups pretending they are not political.

You cannot find any communication from Obama to anyone in the IRS about "slow walking" anything. In fact, those groups were granted the status they requested and even while the application was being considered...they operated as if it had been.
Obama Uses IRS to Eliminate His Enemies | CNSNews

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What part of this didn't you understand?
We pay $15 per hour minimum.

50%--sure ya do, sure ya do....

Once again posting of something you couldn't possibly know.
So post where I can eat next week at ya boys restaurant and get 50% discount or be known as a liar______go

Then I will know and I think you're lying out you lil' ass
If you don't reply where all will know you're lying

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So post where I can eat next week at ya boys restaurant and get 50% discount or be known as a liar______go

Then I will know and I think you're lying out you lil' ass
If you don't reply where all will know you're lying
Are you active duty?

No, it was targeting groups "they" (Obama Adminstration) did not like, this was awhile ago but I beleive the IRS has apologized for this on three seperate occassions. Seems odd they did that for something that never happened.

Obama Adminstration was the single most corrupt Adminstration in American History, between him weaponizing intelligence agencies and the IRS to use against political opponents to the sheer amount of graft between Hillary Clinton and Biden selling access to the US Goverment......

I guess....in your world if there isn't a memo for all that it did not happen.......:rolleyes:

The Regime thanks you for your blind support.