• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So Θ's Granny was correct, Kenyan Gov Releases Θ's REAL Birth Certificate

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
NO, I've always thought his baby daddy was Frank Marshall Davis........the daddy he lied of in his book was a different man............
I don't know that this is true either but speculation is that when "Bar-ray" became a Sotero, he also became an Indonesian citizen, which is what he applied as when went to accidental...err Occidental College...that he never renounced or dropped his Indonesian citizenship...but he would have been like 3 and his mother not necessarily an Indonesian citizen. Because nobody...even commie lovers, as an adult wants to give up their American citizenship.

Boltlady

Mayor

It's a pretty easy find..but my guess would be that if he were in Kenya., part of the commonwealth he could have been involved but he was not old enough.

Obviously Barack Obama's biological father could not have served in the U.S. armed forces during World War II, as Barack Obama Sr. was then a child living in Kenya who was but nine years old when the war ended, nor could Obama's stepfather have served during the war, as Lolo Soetoro was then a child in Indonesia who barely turned ten the year World War II ended.

Likewise, during an appearance in New Mexico on Memorial Day in 2008, Barack Obama made reference to an uncle of his "who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps." Critics quickly pointed out that such a circumstance was impossible (primarily because Auschwitz was liberated by Soviet forces, not American troops) and similarly accused Senator Obama of telling a lie.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp
For the record, I was recently gone from PJ for some 6 months because I've been in and out of rehab facilities because of a seriously crushed ankle. It's still healing and I'm still not here for the lengths of time that I was before. I'm not up to too much research yet so I was depending on my memory.:)

Drumcollie

For the record, I was recently gone from PJ for some 6 months because I've been in and out of rehab facilities because of a seriously crushed ankle. It's still healing and I'm still not here for the lengths of time that I was before. I'm not up to too much research yet so I was depending on my memory.:)
No explanations needed...sorry to hear about the ankle...this is a first for me. Only the liberal need explain himself...But I will keep your recovery in my prayers.

Boltlady

Mayor
No explanations needed...sorry to hear about the ankle...this is a first for me. Only the liberal need explain himself...But I will keep your recovery in my prayers.
TY My doctor used the 'medical term' "mush" to describe what had happened to the ankle.

Drumcollie

TY My doctor used the 'medical term' "mush" to describe what had happened to the ankle.
My brother is MRI and X-ray for an outpatient Hospital facility.....I know mush is not a good term. But luckily for you there is Obamacare. this will make you value even more so what you had...now that that you have to pay double for this...all fun aside. best wishes...the fight will continue...err rather I'll continue to try and whizz off lefty with the truth.

Jen

Senator
While I am not going to go look it up, it is a fact that in one of his speeches Obama mentioned that his 'father' had been in WWll. Davis had been while Obama Sr was not old enough to have been.

It was a classic Freudian slip.
When a person is constantly telling lies, it's hard to keep things straight. That might very well explain that WW2 slip.

SO glad to see you back, Boltlady.

Jen

Senator
I"m glad you are back for at least a moment in time. I was worried about you (as you know). It is good to see you. Please stay in touch, okay?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sorry about the ankle and glad it's getting better, dealing with knees presently, shots not helping so may have to go under the knife...........

Boltlady

Mayor
Sorry about the ankle and glad it's getting better, dealing with knees presently, shots not helping so may have to go under the knife...........
The pt guy that I had said that he had to have knee surgery a couple of times. He said that when he had a partial replacement done it was much trouble. He said that when he went back and had the whole knee replaced it was almost as good as new. Just thought I's mention what he said.;)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The pt guy that I had said that he had to have knee surgery a couple of times. He said that when he had a partial replacement done it was much trouble. He said that when he went back and had the whole knee replaced it was almost as good as new. Just thought I's mention what he said.;)
It's going to be whole or nothing, many already told me about problems. Thx

Spamature

President
Well, maybe Trump should have done as you approve of and just walked off and paid nothing, you know, let the taxpayers raise what he made...........damn shame you approve of baby daddies doing that...........
Nah he just leaves it to taxpayers to support his business deals.
But TrumpZilla could have not cheated on his wife and destroyed his marriage as you approve of and then walking off. Damn shame you hypocritically attack Clinton and then kiss TrumpZilla rear for doing even worse.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Or TrumpZilla could have not cheated on his wife and destroyed his marriage as you approve of and then walking off. Damn shame you hypocritically attack Clinton and then kiss rear of TrumpZilla for doing even worse.
So cheating is worse than just running off and never supporting kids made, doesn't surprise me you would approve of that, well, you can't vote for "Crooked Hillary" she cheats on Bill as well...........she likes other WOMEN and ex-law partners!

Spamature

President
So cheating is worse than just running off and never supporting kids made, doesn't surprise me you would approve of that, well, you can't vote for "Crooked Hillary" she cheats on Bill as well...........she likes other WOMEN and ex-law partners!
That's up to the couple to decide which is worse. Maybe him being an example of a good father and husband would have been more valuable to his kids than the money. Also Trump staying and being a father could have kept him from looking at his grown daughter as his child rather than as potential sex partner.

Last edited: