• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, Trump sicced his DOJ on senior Dem congressmen

Bugsy McGurk

President

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The greatest loser will still be cherished and worshipped. This will be justified/ deflected and whatabouted by the few cultist diehards left.

You must keep in mind, the more corrupt you are, the better for them !

When a party uses the Constitution for toilet paper daily, this is normal behavior, actually praised - I am sure they deserved it !

Best comment this morning was, there is much more to come out on Barr and his personal lawyer firm of GREATEST LOSER, BARR and R U D Y Illegal Services, llc

Bugsy McGurk

President
The greatest loser will still be cherished and worshipped. This will be justified/ deflected and whatabouted by the few cultist diehards left.

You must keep in mind, the more corrupt you are, the better for them !

When a party uses the Constitution for toilet paper daily, this is normal behavior, actually praised - I am sure they deserved it !

Best comment this morning was, there is much more to come out on Barr and his personal lawyer firm of GREATEST LOSER, BARR and R U D Y Illegal Services, llc
They should be hauled before Congress to testify.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"Leaks" was the pretext.
At some point I'm sure some winger will be here to point out that the Obama DOJ also sought phone records to track a leaker. The metadata the DOJ sought in both cases is the equivalent of your phone bill. It shows the numbers you called, not the names of the called party. It shows the date, time and duration of the call. I worked for a major phone company at one time and managed a team of software developers for about 18 months. There were several times that we helped extract those records in response to subpoenas. The content of the call was never available to either us, internally or to various law enforcement agencies. Data related to incoming calls was also not available....because there was no valid reason to retain it.

The reporter that the Obama DOJ was investigating had reported on North Korean nuclear issues and some of the reporting could have revealed a source within North Korea.

Trump's DOJ investigated people he didn't like.