• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we're ignoring the report from the Washington Post...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
WASHINGTON POST! That Putin did, in fact, decide to invade Ukraine because of how badly Brandon botched the Afghanistan withdrawal?

The analysts said Putin calculated that any Western response to an attempt to reclaim Ukraine by force would be big on outrage but limited in actual punishment. The Russian leader, they said, believed that the Biden administration was chastened by the humiliating U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and wanted to avoid new wars.

I think this is the only ad the Republicans have to run to win big. If you are happy about the "Putin price hikes" - vote Democrat!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Strange gas went up due to Putin War
but with War still in process
gas is coming down due to Brandon

Jack4freedom

Governor
WASHINGTON POST! That Putin did, in fact, decide to invade Ukraine because of how badly Brandon botched the Afghanistan withdrawal?

The analysts said Putin calculated that any Western response to an attempt to reclaim Ukraine by force would be big on outrage but limited in actual punishment. The Russian leader, they said, believed that the Biden administration was chastened by the humiliating U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and wanted to avoid new wars.

I think this is the only ad the Republicans have to run to win big. If you are happy about the "Putin price hikes" - vote Democrat!
From article in OP:

….”yet NATO was far from United on how to deal with Moscow and US credibility was weak after a disastrous occupation of Iraq, the chaos that followed the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and four years of President Donald Trump seeking to undermine the alliance, it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…..

I guess you skipped over that part Raoul….You really are full of shit Buddy…Come on man!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Strange gas went up due to Putin War
but with War still in process
gas is coming down due to Brandon
The fact is that gas went up and now it’s coming down…Brandon didn’t drive it up and Brandon didn’t drive it down…Putin’s invasion definitely helped drive prices all over the world up (look it up) and believe it or not even in places where Brandon doesn’t have any control of, gas prices went up too. It’s fvcking amazing, ain’t it? There is actually bad stuff that happens that have nothing to do with old Brandon!!! Imagine that….lol

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The fact is that gas went up and now it’s coming down…Brandon didn’t drive it up and Brandon didn’t drive it down…Putin’s invasion definitely helped drive prices all over the world up (look it up) and believe it or not even in places where Brandon doesn’t have any control of, gas prices went up too. It’s fvcking amazing, ain’t it? There is actually bad stuff that happens that have nothing to do with old Brandon!!! Imagine that….lol
Of course.......but.......here in PJ gas is down a little according to Brandon lusters which we both know is bullshit..........I bought gas today for $3.45 and I'm what, suppose to think I'm getting a damn deal after buying it for $1.59 election day 2020

The drought in the West concerns me more for farmers than anything even though I know as they kill their crops and orchards it will ensure my crops will bring more in the long run, but, it's a damn shame this is happening after their life long working to feed the world. When I lived in Cali in 70's with water rationing I wondered why with an Ocean why not de-salt it instead of spending more on damn illegals as now when water is needed for survival, WE can live without much but we can't live without Water.

Look at this guy. He wanted to stay in Afghanistan ad infinitum and now he misses unnecessary wars so much he wants to go to ukraine.

Give the Washington Post credit for putting this story out, all too often what does not fit the narrative is verbotten..... also....

If the House elections turn out the way the polling is trending, I would expect the full frontal assualt to toss Biden under the bus will begin in full force.

Bugsy McGurk

President

This one sees nothing wrong with embracing Putin/Russian propaganda. And why would he? He and his cult leader, Trump, are tremendous fans of Putin.

Raoul_Luke

This one sees nothing wrong with embracing Putin/Russian propaganda. And why would he? He and his cult leader, Trump, are tremendous fans of Putin.
It came from US intelligence analysts. Are you suggesting THEY were "embracing Putin/Russian propaganda?" You get more cartoonish with every post you make...

I give the Washington Post credit for running this but they are still..... well the Washington Post and this is a perfect example of what is wrong with our MSM that has ZERO credibility......

yet NATO was far from United on how to deal with Moscow and US credibility was weak after a disastrous occupation of Iraq, the chaos that followed the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and four years of President Donald Trump seeking to undermine the alliance, it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…
So asking NATO real logical questions is "undermining the alliance"?.......

So someone.....say asking NATO (Germany inparticular) why we are spending all this money on defense because of Russia while at the same time you allow yourselves to become dependant on Russian Energy......?

How dare someone, how dare ANYONE have the audacity to ask such an awful question....... someone should have briefed Trump and told him that actual questions based on, facts, logic and simple common sense may not be asked...... otherwise in the words of the Washington Post, the rest of the MSM and our corrupt Administrative State you will be considered to be "undermining the alliance"......I mean, he did not even Whisper......ONCE......that f-cker.....

It's almost like Trump approved the Nordstream 2 pipeline which allowed Russia to no longer be dependant on the Ukraine territory for pumping out their fuel freed up Putin for the invasion............

it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…
Biden paved the way for them and has been begging for a wider war ever since......

Raoul_Luke

From article in OP:

….”yet NATO was far from United on how to deal with Moscow and US credibility was weak after a disastrous occupation of Iraq, the chaos that followed the US withdrawal from Afghanistan and four years of President Donald Trump seeking to undermine the alliance, it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…..

I guess you skipped over that part Raoul….You really are full of shit Buddy…Come on man!!!
How does that change the over arching point that Putin's decision to invade was based on Brandon's disastrous exit from Afghanistan Jack? You are the master of non sequiturs.

Trump "undermining" NATO was precisely WHY Putin did not invade Ukraine when he was in office - he has been saying for 30 years that he would not tolerate NATO expansion to his doorstep. "Undermining" NATO is the same thing as undermining the MIC, Jack - I remember the good old days when lefties like you (and me) were anti-war. What happened to you, man?

Everyday they repeat the lie with the goal that it will become the truth....

If the Nazi's had a handbook, this tactic would be on the first page.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels...

Useful Idiots are keeping some fine company these days.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

I called it a long time ago. Putin reads the west correctly. Bluster. And that's it

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Biden did avoid a new war...we did not attempt to retake an occupied Ukraine...and they are kicking his ass with our help.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Everyday they repeat the lie with the goal that it will become the truth....

If the Nazi's had a handbook, this tactic would be on the first page.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels...

Useful Idiots are keeping some fine company these days.
In the Orwellian Banana Republic of Trumplandia, where Dear Leader Trump lives by the Big Lie, it is said that those who oppose the Trump cult adhere to the Big Lie.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I called it a long time ago. Putin reads the west correctly. Bluster. And that's it
Before the war “analysts” were saying Ukraine would completely fall within 3 days.

Thanks to military assistance from the US and other friendly nations, what you call “bluster,” Ukraine is more than holding its own against a superpower - Russia.

God of War

Governor
If Brandon had gone into war footing production of fuel and food the very day Russia entered Ukraine, which he claims he had a heads up on, we'd be in a far better economic and military position. Thanks to Brandon the world can look forward to death, destruction, and famine. Gas prices as everybody knows is a supply and demand issue world wide and if the U.S. had increased the supply then places Sri Lanka would have cheaper gas. This is basic economics 101, jackie boy.

P.S. Biden did not rally the EU and NATO, a petrified Germany did.

God of War

Governor

They were right about Biden. They just got Germany wrong. Putin terrified Germany and so Germany rallied the EU and NATO and Biden followed leading from behind.

God of War

Governor
Before the war “analysts” were saying Ukraine would completely fall within 3 days.

Thanks to military assistance from the US and other friendly nations, what you call “bluster,” Ukraine is more than holding its own against a superpower - Russia.
From beginning to end you got it wrong. Calling Russia a superpower just seals how wrong you are.