• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we're ignoring the report from the Washington Post...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Before the war “analysts” were saying Ukraine would completely fall within 3 days.

Thanks to military assistance from the US and other friendly nations, what you call “bluster,” Ukraine is more than holding its own against a superpower - Russia.
Yes that much is clear. Though in this instance we're discussing Putin's correct read of the west .

God of War

Governor
I give the Washington Post credit for running this but they are still..... well the Washington Post and this is a perfect example of what is wrong with our MSM that has ZERO credibility......

So asking NATO real logical questions is "undermining the alliance"?.......

So someone.....say asking NATO (Germany inparticular) why we are spending all this money on defense because of Russia while at the same time you allow yourselves to become dependant on Russian Energy......?

How dare someone, how dare ANYONE have the audacity to ask such an awful question....... someone should have briefed Trump and told him that actual questions based on, facts, logic and simple common sense may not be asked...... otherwise in the words of the Washington Post, the rest of the MSM and our corrupt Administrative State you will be considered to be "undermining the alliance"......I mean, he did not even Whisper......ONCE......that f-cker.....

It's almost like Trump approved the Nordstream 2 pipeline which allowed Russia to no longer be dependant on the Ukraine territory for pumping out their fuel freed up Putin for the invasion............

it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…
Biden paved the way for them and has been begging for a wider war ever since......
All these "news" outlets have to concede the obvious truths so they can turn around and whitewash the balance of the news. For example they claim Biden is leading the response to the invasion. No, leading from behind maybe. Germany led the way after the images reminiscent of WW2 started coming out and Germany was terrified into increasing the sanctions. Germany even pretended to start spending on their own defense immediately and in the future. Said they'd send aid to Ukraine and didn't.

There is no real leadership in either the Russian or Chinese theaters of conflict.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Of course.......but.......here in PJ gas is down a little according to Brandon lusters which we both know is bullshit..........I bought gas today for $3.45 and I'm what, suppose to think I'm getting a damn deal after buying it for $1.59 election day 2020

The drought in the West concerns me more for farmers than anything even though I know as they kill their crops and orchards it will ensure my crops will bring more in the long run, but, it's a damn shame this is happening after their life long working to feed the world. When I lived in Cali in 70's with water rationing I wondered why with an Ocean why not de-salt it instead of spending more on damn illegals as now when water is needed for survival, WE can live without much but we can't live without Water.
I give the Washington Post credit for running this but they are still..... well the Washington Post and this is a perfect example of what is wrong with our MSM that has ZERO credibility......

So asking NATO real logical questions is "undermining the alliance"?.......

So someone.....say asking NATO (Germany inparticular) why we are spending all this money on defense because of Russia while at the same time you allow yourselves to become dependant on Russian Energy......?

How dare someone, how dare ANYONE have the audacity to ask such an awful question....... someone should have briefed Trump and told him that actual questions based on, facts, logic and simple common sense may not be asked...... otherwise in the words of the Washington Post, the rest of the MSM and our corrupt Administrative State you will be considered to be "undermining the alliance"......I mean, he did not even Whisper......ONCE......that f-cker.....

It's almost like Trump approved the Nordstream 2 pipeline which allowed Russia to no longer be dependant on the Ukraine territory for pumping out their fuel freed up Putin for the invasion............

it was far from certain that Biden could lead a western response to Russian expansionism.“…
Biden paved the way for them and has been begging for a wider war ever since......
Not only was Trump trying to undermine NATO (at the behest og Putin) but he also undermined the withdrawal from Afghanistan when he helped thousands of Taliban terrorists to get released prior to our withdrawal which he enacted before he was booted out of office kicking and screaming lie a spoiled toddler. Ya think maybe he should have waited to release or Just let those terrorists stay in jail at least until we got the rest of our people out? Not to mention that Trump and his cronies had been undermining Ukraine for his buddy Putin all the while. You, as usual are full of shit…

When all else fails.... just stick to your debunked talking points and double down...... enough Useful Idiots do this eventually it is accepted as truth.....

Not only was Trump trying to undermine NATO (at the behest og Putin) but he also undermined the withdrawal from Afghanistan when he helped thousands of Taliban terrorists to get released prior to our withdrawal which he enacted before he was booted out of office kicking and screaming lie a spoiled toddler. Ya think maybe he should have waited to release or Just let those terrorists stay in jail at least until we got the rest of our people out? Not to mention that Trump and his cronies had been undermining Ukraine for his buddy Putin all the while. You, as usual are full of shit…
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels
Bravo Jack, you can join Bugsy on the bench with the other Nazi's.

Jack4freedom

Governor
How does that change the over arching point that Putin's decision to invade was based on Brandon's disastrous exit from Afghanistan Jack? You are the master of non sequiturs.

Trump "undermining" NATO was precisely WHY Putin did not invade Ukraine when he was in office - he has been saying for 30 years that he would not tolerate NATO expansion to his doorstep. "Undermining" NATO is the same thing as undermining the MIC, Jack - I remember the good old days when lefties like you (and me) were anti-war. What happened to you, man?
“Brandons disastrous exit from Afghanistan” wasn’t helped much by Trump and Pompeo’s bright idea of releasing thousands of Taliban terrorists then drawing down our troop levels to 1500 before Trump was dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming instead of acting like a real American and inviting Biden to the White House and discussing transitional events like every other POTUS has done since our country was formed.

I guess you forget to mention little details like that. Even so, after being kneecapped by the no shots fired surrender by the Afghani military to the Taliban terrorists freed by Trump and Pompeo from Pakistan, our military performed brilliantly in evacuating over 200,000 of our people in a couple weeks with minimum casualties. The casualties were a result of actions presumably taken at the behest of those released terrorists from Pakistan.

As far as Trump preventing Putin from invading (they already had invaded in 2014) Trump’s campaign was infested with people who were working with Putin stooges in Ukraine who were acting to undermine the Ukrainian government and steal the country blind for Putin and his crooked mobsters. Manafort comes to mind in concert with Firtash and others.

Even after it was discovered that Trumps campaign was compromised by Russian stooges Trump then sent Guiliani and a couple of Russian mobsters Fruman and Parnas to undermine our ambassador and the new Ukrainian President. Once Putin realized that his ally in the White House was kaput, then he decided to pull his illegal and murderous campaign to take over that country and kill its leaders. Fortunately, with the help of the US and NATO, President Zelenskyy and the brave freedom fighters of Ukraine are battling for their freedom and independence….

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
“Brandons disastrous exit from Afghanistan” wasn’t helped much by Trump and Pompeo’s bright idea of releasing thousands of Taliban terrorists then drawing down our troop levels to 1500 before Trump was dragged out of the White House kicking and screaming instead of acting like a real American and inviting Biden to the White House and discussing transitional events like every other POTUS has done since our country was formed.

I guess you forget to mention little details like that. Even so, after being kneecapped by the no shots fired surrender by the Afghani military to the Taliban terrorists freed by Trump and Pompeo from Pakistan, our military performed brilliantly in evacuating over 200,000 of our people in a couple weeks with minimum casualties. The casualties were a result of actions presumably taken at the behest of those released terrorists from Pakistan.

As far as Trump preventing Putin from invading (they already had invaded in 2014) Trump’s campaign was infested with people who were working with Putin stooges in Ukraine who were acting to undermine the Ukrainian government and steal the country blind for Putin and his crooked mobsters. Manafort comes to mind in concert with Firtash and others.

Even after it was discovered that Trumps campaign was compromised by Russian stooges Trump then sent Guiliani and a couple of Russian mobsters Fruman and Parnas to undermine our ambassador and the new Ukrainian President. Once Putin realized that his ally in the White House was kaput, then he decided to pull his illegal and murderous campaign to take over that country and kill its leaders. Fortunately, with the help of the US and NATO, President Zelenskyy and the brave freedom fighters of Ukraine are battling for their freedom and independence….
Nice rant, Baghdad Jack. Yes, Putin invaded in 2014 - who was the President then (I forget)? Oh yeah, the guy who worked through Brandon to "undermine the new Ukrainian President" in, when was it? Oh yeah, 2014.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If Brandon had gone into war footing production of fuel and food the very day Russia entered Ukraine, which he claims he had a heads up on, we'd be in a far better economic and military position. Thanks to Brandon the world can look forward to death, destruction, and famine. Gas prices as everybody knows is a supply and demand issue world wide and if the U.S. had increased the supply then places Sri Lanka would have cheaper gas. This is basic economics 101, jackie boy.

P.S. Biden did not rally the EU and NATO, a petrified Germany did.
Gee, to bad we didn’t have a know it all internet troll like you in charge when the shit hit the fan. Our troubles would be over. Perhaps you should run for office. With qualifications like yours, WeBlow Graduate and First Class Boy Scout you should be a shoo in for aGOP primary.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nice rant, Baghdad Jack. Yes, Putin invaded in 2014 - who was the President then (I forget)? Oh yeah, the guy who worked through Brandon to "undermine the new Ukrainian President" in, when was it? Oh yeah, 2014.
Yes Obama was President when Putin first invaded Ukraine. Who was President when Hitler invaded Poland? Any point or just more deflection?

God of War

Governor
Gee, to bad we didn’t have a know it all internet troll like you in charge when the shit hit the fan. Our troubles would be over. Perhaps you should run for office. With qualifications like yours, WeBlow Graduate and First Class Boy Scout you should be a shoo in for aGOP primary.
Jack, plenty of more people than just me know the evident truth. You're just not one and it bothers you I guess. I've linked a few but lefties never follow through.