• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So we're ignoring the report from the Washington Post...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Obama didn't nothing is the evident point you seem to be missing.
What should he have done? Work with Ukranian independence leaders to rid them of Putin stooges and thieves? Read Maria Yovonavich’s book instead of crappy blogs from Info Wars and you might learn something. I also recommend “Red Notice” by Bill Browder. Reading material by people who were actually there and dealt with Putin and his lackeys can be helpful to gain some real insight regarding what has happened in that region leading up to what is happening now. See what I’m sayin’?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Obama didn't nothing is the evident point you seem to be missing.
What should he have done? Work with Ukranian independence leaders to rid them of Putin stooges and thieves? That’s pretty much what he did. Read Maria Yovonavich’s book instead of crappy blogs from Info Wars and you might learn something. I also recommend “Red Notice” by Bill Browder. Reading material by people who were actually there and dealt with Putin and his lackeys can be helpful to gain some real insight regarding what has happened in that region leading up to what is happening now. See what I’m sayin’?

God of War

Governor
What should he have done? Work with Ukranian independence leaders to rid them of Putin stooges and thieves? That’s pretty much what he did. Read Maria Yovonavich’s book instead of crappy blogs from Info Wars and you might learn something. I also recommend “Red Notice” by Bill Browder. Reading material by people who were actually there and dealt with Putin and his lackeys can be helpful to gain some real insight regarding what has happened in that region leading up to what is happening now. See what I’m sayin’?
Ha ha... you've got the order a litlle mixed up there poindexter. Nuland's potty mouth and the Maidan happend BEFORE the invasion of Crimea and the revolt in the Donbas. Nice ahistorical thing you got there.

He should have forced NATO members to pay up and put thousands of troops on the Polish-Ukrainian-Belarus border or started to leave the EU if the others did not pull their fair share of the load. Europeans are free loaders Democrats can't help but pay for it seems.

He didn't because he and the Europeans knew that Putin was first antagonized by Nuland and the Maidan.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Biden can't remember if he's a Senator or Vice President and probably thinks his boy is President

Podcaster Sam Harris: There was a ‘conspiracy to deny the presidency to Donald Trump’ in 2020 (msn.com)
I thought Biden just signed some legislation he proposed while running for President. (I know you and all the guys on Fox think it the worst thing in the world and will destroy our nation) but that’s another topic. Did he sign it as Senator, Vice President or as POTUS. I have heard him speak to the press several times in the past couple weeks. Despite all the bullshit being thrown at him from the cheap, cheap seats he seems to know exactly what he is talking about and what he proposes to do. I also like the fact that he doesn’t whine like a bitch every time the press takes a swipe at him. He just goes on trying to execute his plan. Sam Harris is a delusional ass hole who is still crying about Trump getting his ass beat in 2020. Another crybaby LOSER.

Spamature

President
WASHINGTON POST! That Putin did, in fact, decide to invade Ukraine because of how badly Brandon botched the Afghanistan withdrawal?

The analysts said Putin calculated that any Western response to an attempt to reclaim Ukraine by force would be big on outrage but limited in actual punishment. The Russian leader, they said, believed that the Biden administration was chastened by the humiliating U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and wanted to avoid new wars.

I think this is the only ad the Republicans have to run to win big. If you are happy about the "Putin price hikes" - vote Democrat!
You mean he fell for the trap ?

It will be worse than our 8 yrs in Vietnam than in their 1st yr in Ukraine.

Global

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ha ha... you've got the order a litlle mixed up there poindexter. Nuland's potty mouth and the Maidan happend BEFORE the invasion of Crimea and the revolt in the Donbas. Nice ahistorical thing you got there.

He should have forced NATO members to pay up and put thousands of troops on the Polish-Ukrainian-Belarus border or started to leave the EU if the others did not pull their fair share of the load. Europeans are free loaders Democrats can't help but pay for it seems.

He didn't because he and the Europeans knew that Putin was first antagonized by Nuland and the Maidan.
Once again blaming everyone but Puti for the war.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yes Obama was President when Putin first invaded Ukraine. Who was President when Hitler invaded Poland? Any point or just more deflection?
I hate to put you in the same class as Spammy, Jack, but it is every bit as sad as it is ironic that the left has taken up positions as the cheerleaders for the MIC.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I thought Biden just signed some legislation he proposed while running for President. (I know you and all the guys on Fox think it the worst thing in the world and will destroy our nation) but that’s another topic. Did he sign it as Senator, Vice President or as POTUS. I have heard him speak to the press several times in the past couple weeks. Despite all the bullshit being thrown at him from the cheap, cheap seats he seems to know exactly what he is talking about and what he proposes to do. I also like the fact that he doesn’t whine like a bitch every time the press takes a swipe at him. He just goes on trying to execute his plan. Sam Harris is a delusional ass hole who is still crying about Trump getting his ass beat in 2020. Another crybaby LOSER.
Biden reminds me of Dad only Dad is farther along with his dementia, Biden signed a deal Schumer lied to Manchin to get his vote while as always Joe was on another Vacation.

Hell, once passed and signed they not even calling it the inflation rduction act and they knew the bill wouldn't reduce inflation and raising taxes during recession is stupidist thing known to mankind