• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So, what’s the connection between the new indictments and Trump’s Ukraine outrages?

D

Deleted member 21794

Nice dodge to avoid actually addressing those points. Typical of you.
Your points are moot now that Nancy basically admits there is no quid pro quo. Why else would she drop the requirement for it? THINK.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What did Hunter Biden have to do with Crossfire Hurricane?

What did javelin missiles or the hold on $400 million in military aid have to do with Crossfire Hurricane.

You're getting desperate...
Where did I say he did? He is a side show. The real corruption is in the DNC's collusion with Ukrainians to interfere in the 2016 election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
'
How about looking at the entire exchange, not just cherry picking one sentence and inserting complete bullshit.

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 100% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union, especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it, if that's possible.
Now you edit the text of the call eliminating the part where he adds an investigation of Biden to the favor he wants before selling Javelin missiles to Ukraine....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump didn't "link" anything. Your imagination is funny.

It is well documented the hold was to get the EU to pitch in their fair share. Trump has a long track record of holding country's feet to the fire to get them to pay what they agree to. See the UN for a great example.

Next?
Do you now admit that Trump did put a hold on military aid?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your points are moot now that Nancy basically admits there is no quid pro quo. Why else would she drop the requirement for it? THINK.
What Pelosi said:

"If the president brings up, he wants them to investigate something of his political opponent, that is self-evident that it is not right. We don't ask foreign governments to help us in our elections," Pelosi said at the Atlantic Festival. "There is no requirement there be a quid pro quo in the conversation."

Do you think it is ok for Trump to be asking Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens to help him get reelected?

D

Deleted member 21794

What Pelosi said:

"If the president brings up, he wants them to investigate something of his political opponent, that is self-evident that it is not right. We don't ask foreign governments to help us in our elections," Pelosi said at the Atlantic Festival. "There is no requirement there be a quid pro quo in the conversation."

Do you think it is ok for Trump to be asking Ukraine and China to investigate the Bidens to help him get reelected?
How long has Joe Biden been grifting other countries?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
His lies come in the thousands and the videos are plentiful.
No, actually they don't. All the shit being slung against Trump is made-up and manipulated fake news.
You'll find out in the next election how many people have fallen for the lies and bullshit you're peddling.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Here’s a piece that neatly analyzes that question...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/giuliani-ukraine-associates-arrested-sdny-trump-corrupt-elections.html

The highlights:

“But more interesting than the details of the petty influence-peddling efforts are the allegations in the complaint that the purpose was to further the bigger political goals of the co-conspirators. According to the Wall Street Journal, the defendants funneled $325,000 to a pro-Trump super PAC. They then worked with the president’s personal attorney, Giuliani, to remove the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. (They further allegedly sought to lobby an unnamed congressman to seek the ambassador’s removal.) The apparent goal was to move her out of the way so Giuliani, on Trump’s behalf, could pressure Ukraine prosecutors to dig up or fabricate dirt on Joe Biden and his son Hunter. All of this is at the center of Congress’ impeachment inquiry of the president, and House Democrats were reportedly due to seek to depose the two men as critical witnesses prior to their arrest.

It’s worth noting that the key portion of the Ukraine call transcript, which demonstrated the president’s efforts to pressure Ukraine’s president to investigate Biden, is also the portion in which Trump brings up the removed ambassador....

We don’t yet know why the ambassador was removed, but we now know that Trump’s own Department of Justice alleges that there was a foreign influence effort to have her removed backed by a foreign national and undertaken by two people who Trump’s own former attorney has said were working on behalf of Giuliani and Trump. We also know that the president raised the ambassador’s removal directly before bringing up the Bidens with the Ukrainian president.
Again, all of this holds vast implications for the House’s impeachment probe and the picture is only starting to come together.”

Read the whole thing. Good stuff.
The Democrat party has the long history of political pandering and influence peddling in the Ukraine. Why do you think Hysterical Nancy couldn't wait one day to get the so called whistleblower's statement? She knew it looks really bad for the Democrats and had to preempt it

kaz

Small l libertarian
This was the Trump crime that pushed many House members over the edge.

Until the Ukraine crimes were exposed many people thought it would best better to beat Trump at the ballot box in 2020 than to impeach him. But when it became clear that he was on a crime spree to prevent a fair, legal election, Trump left patriots no choice. He must be impeached.
Yeah, that's what happened.

This is what happens when you only listen to news that only tells you one side. What's pathetic is how people in despotic countries only have one side they are able to listen to. You have other views at your full disposal and tune them out intentionally wanting to only hear government propaganda