• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So what's your guess...

Mick

The Right is always right
Of course. Everyone will notice, and all sane people will once again lament the psychopathic response of Trump to the Covid pandemic.
You've still yet to show us anything that Democrats were suggesting or something Trump could have done that would have stopped a worldwide pandemic. Maybe Ho.mo, gruesome, and the senile Biden had the answers, huh? Ho.mo's gas chambers, Gruesome's economic destruction, and Biden's calling Trump's China travel ban a racist conspiracy were the answers? Or maybe they could ignore the whole thing to waste time on the most ridiculous, partisan, debunked impeachment in American history while the worldwide pandemic spread? Brilliant f...ckers!

Wait, they did all that! But somewhere in the putrid recesses of your mind you think they had an answer.......you just can't verbalize it. Sick one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You've still yet to show us anything that Democrats were suggesting or something Trump could have done that would have stopped a worldwide pandemic. Maybe Ho.mo, gruesome, and the senile Biden had the answers, huh? Ho.mo's gas chambers, Gruesome's economic destruction, and Biden's calling Trump's China travel ban a racist conspiracy were the answers? Or maybe they could ignore the whole thing to waste time on the most ridiculous, partisan, debunked impeachment in American history while the worldwide pandemic spread? Brilliant f...ckers!

Wait, they did all that! But somewhere in the putrid recesses of your mind you think they had an answer.......you just can't verbalize it. Sick one.
This one, along with his fellow Trump cultists, spent a year arguing against everything Dems proposed, such as masking, distancing, testing, tracing and restrictions, and now says Dems didn’t propose anything different.

Deplorable!

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
right/left bias EXTREME

View attachment 63571

View attachment 63570
SO you...of course, would think a propaganda site like WesternJournal would tell the truth. Here is what NIH says...

NIH halts clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine
Study shows treatment does no harm, but provides no benefit

LOL! June 20, 2020? Isn't that back when anyone who suggested the virus might have escaped from the lab rather than the "wet market" was being derided as a "conspiricy theorist?" Why, yes, I believe it was!

You should know by now that your insipid appeals to authority and use of left wing "fact checkers" to avoid having to address facts that conservative news outlets report on (and the left wing media won't touch because, well, they aren't really "news outlets" at all) don't impress me.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
“Generally, a colder ocean will absorb more CFCs,” Wang explains. “When climate change warms the ocean, it becomes a weaker reservoir and will also outgas a little faster.”

Cool, thanks for the study.

If it’s the same... where’s the published study on any MIT platform? You say “Duh” as if you proved something. But where’s the “MIT STUDY” you were originally talking about?

Raoul_Luke

“Generally, a colder ocean will absorb more CFCs,” Wang explains. “When climate change warms the ocean, it becomes a weaker reservoir and will also outgas a little faster.”

Cool, thanks for the study.

If it’s the same... where’s the published study on any MIT platform? You say “Duh” as if you proved something. But where’s the “MIT STUDY” you were originally talking about?
I never referred to it as an "MIT study." I simply likned to an article where the writer did so. Would it have been more accurate to say "MIT researcher's findings" rather than "MIT study?" Yeah, but that is symantics - it doesn't change the data this data analyst analyzed. If you have data that shows his research is full 0f sh*t, post it. Otherwise you are wasting both of our time here with this, what we around here refer to as a "dodge."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL! June 20, 2020? Isn't that back when anyone who suggested the virus might have escaped from the lab rather than the "wet market" was being derided as a "conspiricy theorist?" Why, yes, I believe it was!

You should know by now that your insipid appeals to authority and use of left wing "fact checkers" to avoid having to address facts that conservative news outlets report on (and the left wing media won't touch because, well, they aren't really "news outlets" at all) don't impress me.
The conspiracy theory was that Covid was developed as part of a bio weapons project.

The Media Bias site actually, quite accurately, evaluates both right and left media. The problem you have is that you so consistently use far,far right groups as your source.
Not my problem. Feel free to use the bias checker on any of the sources I use.

I'd love to know what post of mine "appeals to authority". I bet you can't find one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I never referred to it as an "MIT study." I simply likned to an article where the writer did so. Would it have been more accurate to say "MIT researcher's findings" rather than "MIT study?" Yeah, but that is symantics - it doesn't change the data this data analyst analyzed. If you have data that shows his research is full 0f sh*t, post it. Otherwise you are wasting both of our time here with this, what we around here refer to as a "dodge."
From your post:

MIT has demonstrated lockdowns had no effect on Covid mortality:

Raoul_Luke

The conspiracy theory was that Covid was developed as part of a bio weapons project.

The Media Bias site actually, quite accurately, evaluates both right and left media. The problem you have is that you so consistently use far,far right groups as your source.
Not my problem. Feel free to use the bias checker on any of the sources I use.

I'd love to know what post of mine "appeals to authority". I bet you can't find one.
Nope - that is total bullshit. Remember the "cancellation"of Tom Cotton? Find me a link where he said it was a "bioweapon." You do this all the time - when the left gets caught supporting an outright lie, they just pretend it was something else they were supporting. No harm, no foul...

Raoul_Luke

Let the record show you lied about the study.

What the graph shows is subject to opinions of what it means.
The graph shows what it shows (no correlation between lockdowns and covid deaths). It is your "opinion" that it shows something else (correlation between population density and covid deaths). So take his covid death data points and plot it against population density instead of stringency of lockdown measures and we'll see if your opinion holds.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The graph shows what it shows (no correlation between lockdowns and covid deaths). It is your "opinion" that it shows something else (correlation between population density and covid deaths). So take his covid death data points and plot it against population density instead of stringency of lockdown measures and we'll see if your opinion holds.
It ain't that simple and you probably know it.

For one thing...do people travel between those areas? Are the areas that suffered the most hospitalizations also the ones that have the most international travel? What is the age distribution?

My opinion is that the graphs prove nothing.

Care to comment on the fact that the research wasn't done by MIT and was not done by a researcher working for MIT? Sort of seems like you lied....

Raoul_Luke

It ain't that simple and you probably know it.

For one thing...do people travel between those areas? Are the areas that suffered the most hospitalizations also the ones that have the most international travel? What is the age distribution?

My opinion is that the graphs prove nothing.

Care to comment on the fact that the research wasn't done by MIT and was not done by a researcher working for MIT? Sort of seems like you lied....
Those are all aspects that are measurable, so measure them - and we can examine your findings.

He's not the only one who has "studied" this premise:

Published Papers and Data on Lockdown Weak Efficacy - and Lockdown Huge Harms — The Fat Emperor

Harping on a mischaracterization of the guy's credentials may be personally satisfying for you (after all it is perhaps the first thing you have been right about for going on two years now), but it isn't a legitimate criticism of his findings. You can go ahead and correlate the covid results for other factors than lockdown stringency, but unless you can demonstrate that every single one of the more authoritarian covid regime states has very similar age, population density and travel characteristics to the others, then you can't honestly use that to reject the theory that the lockdowns had no effect.