• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So where does Trump go to get his apologies from the left...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wow you actually believe that. Biden had a COVID plan since June of 2020 and and still hasn't implemented anything yet.

Geez that was funny.
So Joe didn't use the emergency production legislation to bring Merck in to produce Pfizer's vaccine after they backed out of Operation Warp Speed? He didn't put 4,000 troops and federal employees to work doing vaccinations? He didn't open federal vaccination centers? His team didn't start going covid press conferences without interference from the White House? Did he bring in a radiologist to be the head of the pandemic team? Oh...that was Trump. Couldn't Donnie have found a good chiropractor or proctologist to advise the team?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL apologies from the left? HAHAHA!!!!

All they'll do is double down and keep quoting the discredited sources they always have. It's almost impossible to break their programming once ingrained.
Speaking of discredited source...heard from Dr Atlas lately? He was the radiologist Trump brought in to head up the pandemic team....I guess he couldn't find a good proctologist.

Mick

The Right is always right
The vaccine his administration developed?
Let me guess.....the money for research, development, and mass production in record times just grew on trees in some major stroke of luck? ROFL

You should really go back to calling zero crimes a "crime spree" again. Even that was less insane.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Let me guess.....the money for research, development, and mass production in record times just grew on trees in some major stroke of luck? ROFL

You should really go back to calling zero crimes a "crime spree" again. Even that was less insane.
You always go with post editing when seeking the bonus deplorable points.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
You and I both know I am a truth "fluffer" - which, of course, is why you do these kinds of half assed "drive by" posts in response to me exposing your mendacity.
You expose nothing but your ludicrous Trump cultism, which is as far from truth as one can get.

EatTheRich

President
Kept their citizens from getting obese?

CDC study reveals connection between obesity and COVID-19 hospitalizations | ABC27

The fact that you think China is a better source of information than Zerohedge tells us all we need to know about your desire for knowing the truth (about anything).
No need to rely on Chinese sources when WHO tracked the progress carefully. Since testing there was much more widespread, we know that the case-fatality rate there (where the virus first emerged in a country with a less developed health care system) was actually much higher than in the U.S. and the reason they had a small fraction of the number of deaths was that they prevented people from becoming infected.

Raoul_Luke

No need to rely on Chinese sources when WHO tracked the progress carefully. Since testing there was much more widespread, we know that the case-fatality rate there (where the virus first emerged in a country with a less developed health care system) was actually much higher than in the U.S. and the reason they had a small fraction of the number of deaths was that they prevented people from becoming infected.
The WHO that normal people view as a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP? LOL!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, of course China reported the Truth and the Whole Truth!

Raoul_Luke

New data from progressive analytics firm Catalist shows the majority of Trump’s support in the 2020 election came from minorities and women. Trump’s support grew to 57.2 percent from 54.8 percent in 2016. Trump made inroads among all minorities in the election, except for white men. The data show a seven-point increase among non-white females, a four-point increase among non-white men, and a one-point loss among white men.

“Along with massive increases in turnout, Latino vote share as a whole swung towards Trump by 8 points in two-way vote share compared to 2016,

Majority Of Trump's 2020 Voters Were Women and Minorities (thefederalist.com)

EatTheRich

President
The WHO that normal people view as a wholly owned subsidiary of the CCP? LOL!
Surely China’s superiority in intellectual capital should be appreciated to a degree commensurate with its station as the premier scientific and technological leader of the world, and its technical experts accorded more respect by international intellectual pioneers than those of more primitive countries.