• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

So who is it? 2020?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What you recommend is the purposeful suspension of critical thought and a god complex wherein you decide who has been salvaged.
This is grotesquely incorrect on a scale that would make the perpetually, chronically wrong...blush. How do you suppose that a person such as myself acquired advanced degrees and became a chemist and business owner sans both the capacity for and leveraging of critical thought? In fact, how did Sir Francis Bacon, a Christian, conceive and originate the very Scientific Method itself?

Your bizarre and self-refuting conclusions aside, neither I nor any other person "decides" who is/has been saved. That singular authority and power is the Lord's alone.

Have a nice day.

This is grotesquely incorrect on a scale that would make the perpetually, chronically wrong...blush. How do you suppose that a person such as myself acquired advanced degrees and became a chemist and business owner sans both the capacity for and leveraging of critical thought? In fact, how did Sir Francis Bacon, a Christian, conceive and originate the very Scientific Method itself?

Your bizarre and self-refuting conclusions aside, neither I nor any other person "decides" who is/has been saved. That singular authority and power is the Lord's alone.

Have a nice day.

Sorry the blood rushed to your face.